JYP should consider joining ITZY and NMIXX together

• JYP should consider joining ITZY and NMIXX together
    I think this opinion is very unpopular bc fans most likely will be against their favorite group being merged with another group. But I will give...
    www.reddit.com

This is a long ass thread so I just put it in spoiler.

Overall, this is a good laugh post. Whoever come out with this fanfiction must have some great imagination 😂. However I wanted to highlight this part:

"𝗡𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝟵 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗰 𝟱+𝟲=𝟭𝟭? 𝗜𝘁’𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝟭𝟮 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝟭𝟭 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻’𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 (𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵)

𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝘃𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗬𝗲𝗷𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝘆𝘂𝗷𝗶𝗻.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗺𝗶𝘅𝘅. 𝗛𝗼𝘄𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗯𝗰 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗮 𝗱𝘂𝗲𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝘂𝗲𝘁. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘅&𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁."

This post is already ridiculous but to throw out two members with the most stage presence if these two groups combined, is laughable.

• not bad idea
    IOI
    had 11 members right?

it needed a fusion technique against the stronger rivals from 4th Gen GG

then better change concept or add another concept cute sexy song is must need

but personally I rather go on hard way
    join two GG and
    get rid another 2-4 members
    I never say who I want to remove
    to soften the blow for some commenter/reader/reactors

• The only thing ITZY should consider it's leaving JYPE

As much as I want to say yes, not sure it would be the best move for them. Finding the right company is tricky because most of them suck. I remember when P Nation was founded and everyone was like "Hyuna and Edawn saved" but that didn't turn out to be the case. As a group Itzy can't leave, the chances of them finding a good company willing to take all of them as a group is slim to none. They most likely wont have the access to the Itzy name as well. They also don't have the level of fame required to pull it off, honestly the only groups who have that are BP and BTS.

• As much as I want to say yes, not sure it would be the best move for them. Finding the right company is tricky because most of them suck. I remember when P Nation was founded and everyone was like "Hyuna and Edawn saved" but that didn't turn out to be the case. As a group Itzy can't leave, the chances of them finding a good company willing to take all of them as a group is slim to none. They most likely wont have the access to the Itzy name as well. They also don't have the level of fame required to pull it off, honestly the only groups who have that are BP and BTS.

There are companies that would take them for sure. For example BPM, the agency that has Viviz.

Or well pretty sure HighUp would be happy as well to have group like ITZY

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There are companies that would take them for sure. For example BPM, the agency that has Viviz.

Or well pretty sure HighUp would be happy as well to have group like ITZY

But they wouldn't have Itzy cuz JYP most likely wouldn't let them keep the name and again even all of Gfriend didn't go to one company. There are a lot of factors that just make Itzy leaving very unrealistic. Don't get me wrong I made a whole post about how JYP is mismanaging Itzy and Nmixx so I am not in favor of JYP at all.

It's just the chances of a whole group being able to leave their company and continue with another company is very unlikely. Ideally yes that would be something I would like but the reality is far from ideal.

• But they wouldn't have Itzy cuz JYP most likely wouldn't let them keep the name and again even all of Gfriend didn't go to one company. There are a lot of factors that just make Itzy leaving very unrealistic. Don't get me wrong I made a whole post about how JYP is mismanaging Itzy and Nmixx so I am not in favor of JYP at all.

It's just the chances of a whole group being able to leave their company and continue with another company is very unlikely. Ideally yes that would be something I would like but the reality is far from ideal.

Well if it be HighUp then they will be ITZY after all Black Eyed Pilseung composed hit songs for Twice and also worked with ITZY as well. You mentioned GFriend but actually weren't they are group which case was widely known that court gave verdict that girls can use that name and Source Music can't?

Also yeah not all went to BPM because both Sowon and Yerin plan was to go into acting but well we all see how this played out.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• mentioned GFriend but actually weren't they are group which case was widely known that court gave verdict that girls can use that nam

I mean more that they didn't all go to the same company. Also High Up has STAYC and BEP makes all their music, I don't think they have the funds or the interests to take on a whole other group and produce for them since as far as I know they only have STAYC.

I wouldn't either if I were them, even if they do take the name with them (and that's an IF) BEP is still trying to establish STAYC, taking Itzy on would mean spilt everything in half as all the management will go to two groups instead of one.

• From a business point of view it's completely stupid to merge 2 groups, that have sold over a million albums each this year, into 1, which would have less comebacks and halve the opportunity to make Revenue through Merchandise and Concerts.

Some idiot would likely propose subunits but that would defeat the purpose of them joining in the first place.

Also, how would their fans feel if their group joins this mega-group, meaning less time for Lines and Center position for Choreo, among other things. Remember, they have fans that are buying millions of albums so it's a "big voice".

But the most moronic reason would be to chase Digital Song Rankings when JYPE had Wondergirls and miss A that did fine in the Digital Charts but failed to sell many albums meaning less merchandise sales and basically little or no Solo Concerts.

NMIXX are a Rookie Group while Itzy are a Veteran Group, it's like adding NiziU to TWICE or Xdinary Heroes to Day6.

Merging groups is a last ditch effort for companies where the groups involved aren't making much money

• I mean more that they didn't all go to the same company. Also High Up has STAYC and BEP makes all their music, I don't think they have the funds or the interests to take on a whole other group and produce for them since as far as I know they only have STAYC.

I wouldn't either if I were them, even if they do take the name with them (and that's an IF) BEP is still trying to establish STAYC, taking Itzy on would mean spilt everything in half as all the management will go to two groups instead of one.

BEP produced CAKE xD

also they have trainees STAYC girls confirmed it that it's weird to have trainees now in company

also Rado had one interview in the past and he said something like that they have a lot of songs done, written, created by some of those songs don't suit STAYC concept at all, and some are saved for the future for more 'mature' sound after graduating from whole Teen Fresh.

They have music, pretty sure a lot of it, and also FLYT, Jeon Goon, BXN, will.b, and Prime Time are working on STAYC songs as well, you could always see a tracklists of albums, there are always b-sides of other producers, or at least some guitar, piano.

Just saying overall that ITZY were saying that comeback was delayed because they wanted to be sure about main title and somehow agency picked Cake, not saying it was good decision, they could easily make Cake a pre-release and Bet on Me a main title, and it would still be great.

But overall ending it at the end of the day it would all be about if and with who ITZY want to work

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!