Can't stand Bi Rain (RANT)

• This man pissed me off for the last time.

Bi - DramaWiki

Many moons ago Rain was in charge of J.Tune, the label that included most notably MBLAQ, but also Two X and Madtown. Mblaq had moderate success and Two X and Madtown had promising careers. However, when he enlisted he sold JTune off to some shady dudes. The CEO ended up in jail and the groups all tried managing themselves, but it was too hard and they all fell apart.

J. Tune Entertainment - Wikipedia

Fast forward about 5 years later and Rain is hyping himself up as THE mentor and main judge for The Unit, an idol survival show with the goal to give unlucky people in the industry a second chance with good promos. Well the show was a mess because 25% of the contestants were rookies and even trainees so that defeated the purpose. And after it was over, Mr. Rain handed off the rings to MBK, perhaps the company with the worst track record ever. (also two members from Madtown competed on the show, explained their situation, and he was like "oh, that's crazy...anyways let me talk about my successful career"). He never spoke of UNB or Uni.t ever again. Not even a social media post about their debut. Well actually he brought up The Unit one time, after Brave Girls went viral. He was hanging out with them acting like he did something when all he was doing was trying to ride off their cloat.

The Unit: Idol Rebooting Project - Wikipedia

Well once again, Rain is going to debut a new group Ciipher under RAIN company (yes because now his company name needs to literally be his stage name). At this point nobody trusts him and we think another MBLAQ situation will happen. When they debuted he was always inserting himself into their promos. Then after the group wasn't instantly successful he disappeared. And now I'm hearing news that he's handing them off to somebody else. The funny thing is, if they were successful he'd still be barging in on their interviews. Fake crying about how hard they work and how proud he is of them and making the members brag about he's the best CEO ever. *throws up*

pasted-from-clipboard.png

This man should not be trusted to manage anyone but himself. I think he wants to be a successful solo artist turned CEO, but puts in none of the work. You can't just run exclusively off your brand, it requires more than that.

• He would have been a has been if he had not become a meme.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sounds to me like he wants to produce groups, but not manage them.

Why even take on the project if you are not going to see it through to the end?

That Madtown thing gets me heated.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• he wants easy instant success ;( without actually putting the work

It kind of reminds me of Jackie Chan's group JJCC, which probably could have carved out its own niche if given enough time, but other than the "oh, it's Jackie Chan's group" initial hype, I feel like I never heard of Jackie Chan in relation to them again. And then they basically slowly dissolved.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• It kind of reminds me of Jackie Chan's group JJCC, which probably could have carved out its own niche if given enough time, but other than the "oh, it's Jackie Chan's group" initial hype, I feel like I never heard of Jackie Chan in relation to them again. And then they basically slowly dissolved.

Totally forgot that group was a thing. :leaving-bee:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• No offense but I saw this coming. He inserted his own wife into their debut video (rolls eyes), though he appeared to be putting them out there and doing more for them like he was some great guy, but realistically though they had some parts in their music, they debuted 2 days before Mirae and easily were overshadowed. Their music is not that great and easily forgetable, despite having such talented members like Keita.

Handing them off, of course he is. He barely gave them comebacks, barely promoted them, like you easily forget Ciipher, that's how much he does nothing for them.

• Something I noticed lately, while he was invited on SMF he was supposed to produce a track for the show, well ended up just singing and the track was produced and composed by someone else. Then he had his own image on the track ( while all the other tracks of SMF had literally SMF on them). And the episode was mostly focused on him and his abs ^^

• Something I noticed lately, while he was invited on SMF he was supposed to produce a track for the show, well ended up just singing and the track was produced and composed by someone else. Then he had his own image on the track ( while all the other tracks of SMF had literally SMF on them). And the episode was mostly focused on him and his abs ^^

doesn't surprise me at all

• He would have been a has been if he had not become a meme.

What? Rain is literally one of the all time Korean greats and still well respected by his peers and younger idols… he’ll never be a has been.

But anyways… yeah he needs to stop producing groups and just focus on his solo career because it’s not as if he suffers from arthritis and can’t dance anymore.

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• He's trying to be JYP only JYP had succeeded at having a successful solo career and a company with lots of successful idols. Let him dream of being JYP 🤡😂😂😂

• he's jyp boi. he only thinks about himself

• I only know Rain from when he invited Brave Girls. Of course he only wanted to ride on their popularity. But thats how the whole industry works.

Im really happy we got all the content. Because BE would never give them any.

And the Girls itself we're so happy when everyone suddenly treated them as equals.

So i didnt know about his bad record as a Producer/ceo. Thanks for the update.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!