What are your hopes/expectations for your faves comeback?

• I agree that Ive's B sides are bad. But not at you disparaging Izone's B sides, they're actually way better than their titles tbh X( .

Delusion - Album on Imgur

I just realize what u guys meant lol.

No I agree Iz*One has lots of good b-sides. What I meant by Iz*One throwaways was that IVE b-sides sound like tracks meant for Iz*One that even Iz*One didn't bother to use and just tossed out. Which, now as I say it like that, I sound like a fiend...

Let me just say again how much I love IVE eveyone.

:sweatr:

• Take it and royal are good I enjoy listening sometimes but yeah it lacks something, it’s just basic and doesn’t go anywhere. If they release a mini album I hope the album will be cohesive. Stayc, Kepler, LSRF, Billlie served this year.

Itzy : I want a catchy title track which hit at the first listen I love mafia but I can see why people didn’t like it. I don’t want no more JYP or Galaktica either it’s random or too safe. I want them to work with Kobe again spice and kidding me are just so good.

• How funny. Royal is the only Ive song I added to my playlists. ^^

For EXO - I’d love to see a group album in celebration of the anniversary (a mini will work here.) I’d also love more solo work from everyone active rn.

For WayV - just a fucking comeback already. jeebsus. And closure around the unit’s status.

For NCT 127 - the last 2 albums have been outstanding, so another great album. Also a tour. And a live album. And some more solo work.

For NCT Dream - definitely a tour. And maybe some sub-units like WayV had to allow the other members to promote without overworking the overworked Mark and Haechan.

For NCT - the new unit debut so Sungchan and Shotaro can go to work. When it was a year and they hadn’t had anything, I was fine (not unexpected or unusual), but we’re rolling up on 2 now, so come on, SM.

For Purple Kiss - to gain enough traction to be a mid tier group. I don’t need them to set records, just to be successful enough to ensure their career.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Honestly in some order

1) A decent number of new songs - I can't get into IVE or NMIXX or BP because I primarily want music from the groups I stan

2) Playing to the group's strengths - I would be disappointed if SKZ came out with a ballad album, or generic pop singles, or if Dreamcatcher came out with a cute album

3) Not repeating things - I don't need every album to be super unique, but I find it disappointing when artists re-reference past works rather than moving on. Like, I love Stray Kids' Clé trilogy, but I don't want Clé 4, ever.

4) Physical only is just. Annoying. It definitely kills my hype.

5) I want promotions! I think music shows/videos/behind the scenes stuff is great.

6) I LOVE when the idols "spoil" things beforehand - things like Stray Kids giving crytic foreshadowing, TXT members trolling or Mirae members joking about point dances, as it all helps build up hype. On the other hand, I love it when the fanbase is surprised by the releases to some extent too - not everything is given away, but everyone being hyped about the hints in the teasers and the new b-sides is lovely.

• I guess they've only released "singles" so far (more like duos but you get what I'm saying no mini or full albums yet)

so maybe when they do release a mini/full album we'll get to see more of them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!