I didn't know that Stray Kids had one more member

• Yup, and I'm not interested in all that either, I'm happily enjoying watching Stray Kids as 8 members, they're seriously so hilarious :pepe-hehe:

as you should, the 9th whatever it was doesn't exist :)

• it's more than that, it's the shit he did to the group itself and the pain and shit he caused bang chan, but i'm not going to get into all that.

i understand but that doesn't mean it's fine for him to be falsely accused and get all those hate

and even those who have falsey accused him are STAYs like how could they do that to a person even though he had personality issues, but those ones who were supporting him when he was in the group suddenly hating him & acting like he wasn't in the group like i still don't understand

• i understand but that doesn't mean it's fine for him to be falsely accused and get all those hate

and even those who have falsey accused him are STAYs like how could they do that to a person even though he had personality issues, but those ones who were supporting him when he was in the group suddenly hating him & acting like he wasn't in the group like i still don't understand

aside from the allegations the way the whole thing went down, how it was handled whether this shit with the company etc was true or not was soo poorly done. It was extremely unprofessional, put on top of that whatever it was he did to stray kids that got him LITERALLY thrown out of jyp to the point the entire group had to re-record all their material and start over...that tells you what kind of a person he is. anyone who supports him is disgusting to me. whether those allegations were true or not, he handled it in poor taste and he's a shitty fucking person.

• Hehe I know that now, thanks

• I showed my mom these SKZ dance prank videos and she thought Hyunjin and Lee Know looked exactly the same. She asked me if they were actual brothers. I'm so used to their faces that I can't even see what she sees :-D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's natural to mix up the members at first, I used to get confused with Beomgyu and Taehyun when I first got into TXT but now I don't see any similarities ^^

• aside from the allegations the way the whole thing went down, how it was handled whether this shit with the company etc was true or not was soo poorly done. It was extremely unprofessional, put on top of that whatever it was he did to stray kids that got him LITERALLY thrown out of jyp to the point the entire group had to re-record all their material and start over...that tells you what kind of a person he is. anyone who supports him is disgusting to me. whether those allegations were true or not, he handled it in poor taste and he's a shitty fucking person.

what do u expect the company is new & small, even big companies are bad at handling controversies, it is true that JYP kicks out the idols who have caused trouble but there can be any reason why he left the company, but u gyus just quick to judge anything, i am not defending him or sth, unless there is legit proven fact i am neutral about this, but like hating continuesly (i have seen his YT, twitter, IG filled with lots of hate comments) and erasing his existence out of the group. Those STAYs who have accused has been hating him since he has left the company. It just shows how evil u gyus are. Imagine being falsely accused by such a crime and wanna see how u gyus act

• Something big must have happened for it to turn out like this. But it was all in the past and since I wasn't into them back when he was a member, I don't have any kind of feelings for him, neither betrayal nor interest / sympathy, I'm meh about it but I understand why Stays are mad. When I read about him I thought Stays don't like him bcoz of the bullying accusations but I see it's bcoz of how he left.

• what do u expect the company is new & small, even big companies are bad at handling controversies, it is true that JYP kicks out the idols who have caused trouble but there can be any reason why he left the company, but u gyus just quick to judge anything, i am not defending him or sth, unless there is legit proven fact i am neutral about this, but like hating continuesly (i have seen his YT, twitter, IG filled with lots of hate comments) and erasing his existence out of the group. Those STAYs who have accused has been hating him since he has left the company. It just shows how evil u gyus are. Imagine being falsely accused by such a crime and wanna see how u gyus act

you basically are defending him. You are insinuating those who are true and have been there with StrayKids supporting them don't have a right to be upset over what he's done to the group. Bang Chan fought hard to keep it OT9 and he did whatever selfish bullshit he did to get thrown out to the point they won't even talk about it and erased his existence. You can't deny that he did something horrible for that to happen. And i don't give a rats ass how small the company is, there's a level of professionalism that you need to have. The shoddy statement was written in 3rd person like he was writing it for himself, until this bullshit happened no one even knew he was going solo. No one has heard of his company nor knew it existed. suddenly they created a website and social media accounts the day this happened, the website still looks like shit there's still no official information on it, who runs the company etc. It's piss poor you can believe what you want but he's a piece of shit. Usually when someone is let go from a company there's a statement, no one even wanted to talk about it, whatever he did was pretty fucking shitty. He has a shitty fucking personality and character. He gets accused of something big and all he can talk about is "i'm going solo" please. you can feel how you want but you ARE basically defending him.

• you basically are defending him. You are insinuating those who are true and have been there with StrayKids supporting them don't have a right to be upset over what he's done to the group. Bang Chan fought hard to keep it OT9 and he did whatever selfish bullshit he did to get thrown out to the point they won't even talk about it and erased his existence. You can't deny that he did something horrible for that to happen. And i don't give a rats ass how small the company is, there's a level of professionalism that you need to have. The shoddy statement was written in 3rd person like he was writing it for himself, until this bullshit happened no one even knew he was going solo. No one has heard of his company nor knew it existed. suddenly they created a website and social media accounts the day this happened, the website still looks like shit there's still no official information on it, who runs the company etc. It's piss poor you can believe what you want but he's a piece of shit. Usually when someone is let go from a company there's a statement, no one even wanted to talk about it, whatever he did was pretty fucking shitty. He has a shitty fucking personality and character. He gets accused of something big and all he can talk about is "i'm going solo" please. you can feel how you want but you ARE basically defending him.

fine, it's not okay if he has caused trouble to the group, but it's totally fine if he is accused by such a crime, and here we judging someone outside of internet, i am amazed how people act like they know everything, personally been there and judging everything by one sided story. Don't quote me again let's agree to disagree then

• Even if the allegations aren't true the way that he responded was disgusting. If you get accused of something that serious, you handle it with care and attention. You don't just play it off as a 'silly rumor' and then say "go stream my solo xoxo". It rubs me the wrong way. If he responded better I would have given him the benefit of a doubt, but I'm more inclined to believe the victim because of that.

Chan already insinuated that he did something before this that managed to get him kicked out of the group, and wiped off the face of the entertainment industry. Also the way felix posted the #8 immediately after the situation, shows that they don't want nothing to do with that clown.

• Even if the allegations aren't true the way that he responded was disgusting. If you get accused of something that serious, you handle it with care and attention. You don't just play it off as a 'silly rumor' and then say "go stream my solo xoxo". It rubs me the wrong way. If he responded better I would have given him the benefit of a doubt, but I'm more inclined to believe the victim because of that.

Chan already insinuated that he did something before this that managed to get him kicked out of the group, and wiped off the face of the entertainment industry. Also the way felix posted the #8 immediately after the situation, shows that they don't want nothing to do with that clown.

That's indeed not a good way to brush off such a serious allegation.

I just read what Bang Chan wrote and yeah, he was very disappointed

• Who knows what or how much is true but for stray kids to be doing not one but at least two ot8 remake albums it had to at least be something bad. The remake albums are something I don't think I've ever seen done before

𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶 𝒳 - 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝒯𝓍𝒯 - 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝒦𝒾𝒹𝓈 - 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝒸𝑒 - 𝒟𝒶𝓎𝟨 - 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    𝐸𝓍𝑜 - 𝐵𝒯𝒮 - 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓊𝓈 - 𝒢𝑜𝓉𝟩 - 𝒩𝒞𝒯/𝒲𝒶𝓎𝒱 - 𝒜𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏 - 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!