Source: Herald Econ via Naver
1. [+939, -12] Creating works of fiction or art where real life people are participating in actions they never consented to like gay intercourse, love between minors, sexual assault, etc should be considered a sex crime and not a creative work of fiction. RPS, deepfakes, and sex tapes are all under the scope of criminal activity.
2. [+369, -6] These people defended fan service so vehemently only to delete all of their accounts and run away. Why do you think agencies are taking legal action now?
3. [+279, -9] If fan service is really a part of 'culture' like they're trying to claim, then it's a malicious and dirty piece of culture that you're making money off of. It should be put to an end.
4. [+45, -0] Since people seem to be having a hard time understanding why this is uncomfortable for male idols to deal with, think about it with the genders switched. Imagine if a female idol was forced to expose skin and dance in revealing ways because that was her 'concept'. She was forced to do more skinship with other members. Then male fans took to their community boards to post sexual stuff like "clips of sexual moaning", sexual fanfics, etc, that are all sold and shared to one another in secret. I just don't get why this isn't a bigger deal in the media right now.
5. [+26, -0] People should be punished for taking a family's son and turning him into a pervert
6. [+24, -2] This is pretty disgusting. I don't know why fans are like this. This is sexual assault.
7. [+18, -0] It's basically a sex crime. These idols feel bad over it but they're too scared of pissing off their agency or their fans so they just stay shush and keep going with it.
8. [+18, -1] I had a feeling something like this was going on. Whenever people shoot male idol content, the skinship seemed so obvious, and the fan shipping was too much. I had a feeling the agencies were forcing them to do this stuff. This is a really big problem.
9. [+7, -0] This is sickening... I understand gay men doing skinship with each other since they're into that but forcing straight men to do 'gay performances' for the money is a sex crime ㅡㅡ especially when some of these idols are minors
10. [+7, -0] RPS is basically a sex crime. The agencies are selling their idols' sexualities straight to internet sex criminals.
11. [+5, -0] Why aren't there any healthy fanfics like Red Velvet transforming into magicians and fighting the evil North? tsk tsk