If Pdogg earns $34M in half a year, can you imagine how much a BTS member would earn?

• pdogg's income last year was due to a huge influx of stocks from hybe going public, it's not his regular annual income. I'm sure he still makes millions per year but the 34million number was a one-off thing.

• pdogg's income last year was due to a huge influx of stocks from hybe going public, it's not his regular annual income. I'm sure he still makes millions per year but the 34million number was a one-off thing.

Since he is an exec there is a myriad way to compensate him.

He is making more than any given BTS member

• At this rate, they'll be among one of the richest musicians in the world within a few years.

I wonder where they spend all of that money? We don't hear them buying any luxurious mansions. :/

And no, I'm not jealous! :oks:

People like them found an 'investment trust' whose identity would be well hidden so no one will really know what they really own.

Unlike a certain singer whose young age when she bought such properties had attracted reporters' attention.

• they're making money and deservedly so but let's be very honest, it's utter bullshit that they didn't get executive level positions, they've built that company on their backs. The hyungs especially should have gotten very comfortable exec positions and all 7 should have gotten a larger percentage of shares than they did.

• they're making money and deservedly so but let's be very honest, it's utter bullshit that they didn't get executive level positions, they've built that company on their backs. The hyungs especially should have gotten very comfortable exec positions and all 7 should have gotten a larger percentage of shares than they did.

3 of them literally sold some of their shares... i dont think they wanted a larger percentage of shares

atleast thats the vibe i get

Nope

they were stiffed out

That's how it works

• 3 of them literally sold some of their shares... i dont think they wanted a larger percentage of shares

atleast thats the vibe i get

Or maybe they needed access to it for whatever reason? There's no reason in hell they wouldn't want or deserve a higher percentage of shares. Ariana and Bieber got shares worth about 10 mill each I think when Hybe bought ithaca, yet the reason that Hybe is even what it is today only got about 10 million more than them? It's ridiculous and the company will always deserved to be called out for it.

And I bet the new contract they signed only came into effect after the first one ended in 2020 right? So they might only be actually making the proper money they deserve now, overseas tours is where they'll make the bulk, between 70-80% of profits i think.

No hate, I just want them to leave the game with a hundred mill each to their name at the very least, they fully deserve it for what they've done for their industry.

• Or maybe they needed access to it for whatever reason? There's no reason in hell they wouldn't want or deserve a higher percentage of shares. Ariana and Bieber got shares worth about 10 mill each I think when Hybe bought ithaca, yet the reason that Hybe is even what it is today only got about 10 million more than them? It's ridiculous and the company will always deserved to be called out for it.

And I bet the new contract they signed only came into effect after the first one ended in 2020 right? So they might only be actually making the proper money they deserve now, overseas tours is where they'll make the bulk, between 70-80% of profits i think.

No hate, I just want them to leave the game with a hundred mill each to their name at the very least, they fully deserve it for what they've done for their industry.

lol maybe 60 million for each member, since there are 7 members. That's a net of 420 million for the group, which is about where Taylor Swift's net worth is estimated to be, which is a fair comparison.

I do agree that they got stiffed a little, 20 million in shares is a crap ton but BTS definitely deserves more. They singlehandedly built a company multibillion dollar company from scratch.

• Well, I am sure BTS members earn much more than him. Cause his profit is from royalties mostly + shares + whatever salary he gets as in-house main producer (or what position he occupies in company structure). While for BTS it's royalties (especially rapline gets a lot of benefits from it and rightfully so) + shares (even if the amount of these shares is unfortunately too small in comparison to how big members made this company) + albums and other types of dvds (season greatings, etc) + concerts + cfs + income from things they 'created' or things which are made with their face/name on it (like bt21, tinytan, webtoons, recent collection of merch from them, games, etc). It's a lot. Members are RICH rich and they deserve it all to the last penny.

And what do you mean by "we don't hear them buying any luxurious mansions"?) We know for sure that every member has at least one apartment/house. Isn't it known also that at least Kook has some expensive car? It's also known that at least RM and Jimin buy art objects which usually aren't that cheap of purchase too. So yeah, there is quite an evidence that they are earning good money)

• I see people “humble bragging” that BTS are millionaires and don’t spend extravagantly, buuuuuuut that’s a lie. Everyone rich spends extravagantly. They’re all just living within their means, yours are just a lot lower so it looks extravagant.

All BTS’ luxury homes – including RM and Jimin’s new ‘Beverly Hills of Korea’ splurge
    RM and Jimin just dropped US$11 million on two flats in Nine One Hannam, the most expensive complex in Seoul, but the rest of the Bangtan Boys have pretty…
    amp.scmp.com

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• Or maybe they needed access to it for whatever reason? There's no reason in hell they wouldn't want or deserve a higher percentage of shares. Ariana and Bieber got shares worth about 10 mill each I think when Hybe bought ithaca, yet the reason that Hybe is even what it is today only got about 10 million more than them? It's ridiculous and the company will always deserved to be called out for it.

this is a very presumptuous thing to say...you do not know bts lol. they have always presented themselves as humble people and most of us looking from the outside in on the billionaires of the world can say things like "why would anyone need that much money"? its not farfetched to think people like bts didn't want executive positions ect ect. even bang pd voluntarily stepped down as ceo, even though i doubt he took much of a pay hit since he still has a high position. im js there are reasons bts themselves may have declined higher offers.

bts 100% makes money every time their names or images are used by hybe. i think they get a lot more passive income from their trademark than we could even imagine.

who's your favorite artist?

• lol maybe 60 million for each member, since there are 7 members. That's a net of 420 million for the group, which is about where Taylor Swift's net worth is estimated to be, which is a fair comparison.

I do agree that they got stiffed a little, 20 million in shares is a crap ton but BTS definitely deserves more. They singlehandedly built a company multibillion dollar company from scratch.

Personally I think they should at least have been given at least 1% per head so they would have some say about how the company is run for a long time.

• good for BTS for earning their money but things are more expensive these days

and to my knowledge they often donate their money to charities and whatnot

people who think they have too much money obviously haven't found the right shop!!!

• "Bts should've had executive level positions and larger percentage of shares in Hybe"

Interesting.

But what if the guys would have to participate in some projects like this to help the new groups?

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or worse, make a song only to promote the new NFTs?

Don't know if it worth it tbh

• Right, like subs they just want to be artist and not be bothered by the ins and outs.

Trust and believe they are getting paid millions upon millions.

• I don't doubt they all worth at least 75m+ each (verrrry conservative estimate)

But it's amazing how well they have hidden their wealth consider their level of fame and income. I see celebrities half or third of their popularities in the headline for much more expensive purchases or flaunting wealth, when all BTS had were a couple building purchase in cash.

They are very smart and wise to be acting like REAL rich people. Real wealth whispers

• lol maybe 60 million for each member, since there are 7 members. That's a net of 420 million for the group, which is about where Taylor Swift's net worth is estimated to be, which is a fair comparison.

I can’t believe I agree with you

• And what do you mean by "we don't hear them buying any luxurious mansions"?) We know for sure that every member has at least one apartment/house. Isn't it known also that at least Kook has some expensive car? It's also known that at least RM and Jimin buy art objects which usually aren't that cheap of purchase too. So yeah, there is quite an evidence that they are earning good money)

All the apartments they bought cost below $10 million. That's like 2 months of salary for Pdogg. And I expect the members to earn the same or more as him. Just wondering they probably had spent rest of the money.

Also when I said luxurious buildings, I meant by Hawaiian resorts or huge commercial complexes. I think they can afford them.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I don't doubt they all worth at least 75m+ each (verrrry conservative estimate)

But it's amazing how well they have hidden their wealth consider their level of fame and income. I see celebrities half or third of their popularities in the headline for much more expensive purchases or flaunting wealth, when all BTS had were a couple building purchase in cash.

They are very smart and wise to be acting like REAL rich people. Real wealth whispers

Not 75m, certainly. They didn't begin to outearn IU until 2020 and IU's net worth is estimated to be around 40m. If we don't count the shares of Hybe which had been awarded to them, I can comfortably estimate that Lee Jieun is still richer than any BTS member.

• Not 75m, certainly. They didn't begin to outearn IU until 2020 and IU's net worth is estimated to be around 40m. If we don't count the shares of Hybe which had been awarded to them, I can comfortably estimate that Lee Jieun is still richer than any BTS member.

Is there a source for the two info you state?

2020 seem a bit late. The hybe share is $20m each member and why won’t we count it?

• I mean even Lee Seung Gi has more than 10 bank accounts. (Because there seems to be a limit on how much money you can keep in a bank account in South Korea) Imagine how many BTS could have...

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!