What Is Something An Idol Said/Did That Made You Feel Bad For Them?

• Hello! Here I go, the next set in a series of self-explanatory titles. It can be from an idol group, whether you stan them or not. It could be recent or long ago. The quote can be long or short. If you don't remember what was said and are too lazy to look it up, you can summarize. Whatever you think fits. Here are some of mine I'll include clips for some of them (I won't if I can't find said clip easily) in case you want to watch these moments and cry with me.

I think that's enough for now. Anyone need some tissues? Anyway, submit yours below. Have a great day/night!

• I forgot who but there was this guy a few years ago on Weekly Idol who said he was adopted and than said he met his real parents once and they hurt him by saying they actually didn't wanted to even see him

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Okay, you win, this is worse than any of mine (in my opinion). That must have been so hard to do. I don't know that I would have been strong enough to do that.

• I forgot who but there was this guy a few years ago on Weekly Idol who said he was adopted and than said he met his real parents once and they hurt him by saying they actually didn't wanted to even see him

Oh no! That must hurt a lot. Don't even know who it is, but I already want to give them a hug. I know that wouldn't fix anything, I just feel like a situation like that could use one (if the person even likes hugs that is).

• suho being on stage by himself during an award when the exo m stuff happened

Mx having to apologize to fans for daring to have a meal with Wonho

Got7 making a whole song basically apologizing to fans for not doing great sales for some cb

Oh no! Being on stage alone must feel so lonely.

I don't know much about Wonho or anything he was accused of and did or did not do, but fans should let them see who they want to see. They aren't babies and wouldn't be eating with a random person if they didn't trust them a least a little bit. I hope Wonho and Mx didn't get too much hate for it and they're all doing okay.

That one hit me right in the feels. It's not their fault and they shouldn't feel like it is. You can never tell how well a song will or won't be received until it is released and it's not like they can force fans to buy or not buy an album. I'm just glad they weren't under a smaller company, because then they probably would have gotten even fewer sales and feel even worse. That being said, JYPE and JYP both treated them all so bad and I'm glad they're all out of there.

• One thing that also comes to my mind was after they kicked Jonghoon out of FTISLAND. Everyone randomly was asking Hongki to speak up about it, alto he didn't wanted to and so he gave his reasons that he unfollowed Jonghoon on social media and all of a suddon everyone was pissed at Hongki and even a few people asked him if his friendship to Jonghoon was nothing worth anymore. Hongki felt really hurt by the things Jonghoon did and still everyone was dragging him

Seriously I didn't got the people back than who got pissed at Hongki for saying the things he had to say altho he didn't even wanted to say anything on it. I somehow felt sorry for Hongki at that time

• One thing that also comes to my mind was after they kicked Jonghoon out of FTISLAND. Everyone randomly was asking Hongki to speak up about it, alto he didn't wanted to and so he gave his reasons that he unfollowed Jonghoon on social media and all of a suddon everyone was pissed at Hongki and even a few people asked him if his friendship to Jonghoon was nothing worth anymore. Hongki felt really hurt by the things Jonghoon did and still everyone was dragging him

Seriously I didn't got the people back than who got pissed at Hongki for saying the things he had to say altho he didn't even wanted to say anything on it. I somehow felt sorry for Hongki at that time

I have no words. If an idol clearly doesn't want to discuss something, fans should never force them to. Some fans need to learn personal boundaries for crying out loud.

• Given recent events this vlive of Taemin is really hitting me hard

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There have been so many instances of idols hinting at their depression,stress and anxiety that it makes me feel bad for all of them

The celebrity life is not easy in the slightest.

• Next on my list and yes some people might hate me for bringing this up again

Some time ago A.C.E covered an EXO-song on TV and K-EXOL were dragging them to delet the footage they posted about it on social media since they apparently "dissrespected" EXO ... the said footage that made people go crazy was the members after performing going backstage to a staircase and some of the member were happy, sung and danced,... and K-EXOL didn't had it and forced their agency to delet it.

To not get too much hate they really deleted that footage and some more stuff and apologized for what they did

Bruh never did I saw a song-cover getting that much hate for no reason

• There have been so many instances of idols hinting at their depression,stress and anxiety that it makes me feel bad for all of them

The celebrity life is not easy in the slightest.

Agreed. It really isn't. I hear about so many idols taking breaks or having to leave schedules easy due to anxiety and it scares me every time because I just hope they're doing okay. Both Han and Changbin have songs on depression/loneliness ("Alien" and "Streetlight" respectively) and Chan has hinted many times at having contemplated ending things (thankfully they're all doing much better, but it's still sad to think about).

• I get emotional very easily so there are countless times but this documentary especially made me cry

External Content www.youtube.com

Fuck TS

I'm so glad he's coming back and hopefully happier still doing what he loves :pleading: I can't wait for his return in a couple days!

• So, people hated a group for covering another group? I'm sorry, what kind of messed up logic is that? I don't understand that line of thinking at all. Unless the song was outright problematic, which I doubt it was, or it likely wouldn't have been released in Korea of all places, I don't see a reason why they shouldn't cover it.

• Yeah, TS entertainment really sucks. At least there's a silver lining.

• 4th thing

Bang Yongguk after he was on hiatus from B.A.P around a year before he decided to leave his group. He said he was on an hiatus cause of depressions and said around 3 months after he was on hiatus he begun to develop suicidal thoughts. He said he sat 1 week in his apartment thinking if he should end himself, than he realised that shouldn't be it and begun to go to a therapy. He later on wrote the song "Wake me up" in hope he could help other people who suffer from mental issues

• 4th thing

Bang Yongguk after he was on hiatus from B.A.P around a year before he decided to leave his group. He said he was on an hiatus cause of depressions and said around 3 months after he was on hiatus he begun to develop suicidal thoughts. He said he sat 1 week in his apartment thinking if he should end himself, than he realised that shouldn't be it and begun to go to a therapy. He later on wrote the song "Wake me up" in hope he could help other people who suffer from mental issues

I'm glad he's helping other people, but that sounds like such a severe case of depression and must have been awful to endure. I just hope the therapy is helping him and he's healing. One week of considering it must have been torture to live through.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!