Songs about friendships or group bond?

• the friendship poll reminded me of this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's the freaking cutest. I love their friendship.

Any other songs celebrating friendships or group bond? It can be about friendship in general, not specifically in group.

• these two songs always come to mind <3

i know the dreamies worked together to write the lyrics for these two.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• "Thank U" is the first song that came up in my mind.

This song is a song Hongjoong wrote for Seonghwa.

And I have often interpreted this NCT U song about being about friendship.

• the moment yoongi said this song was written for the members when they were going through a rough path.. it gave a whole new meaning to this song

my vmin heart

they are truly soulmates

4 o'clock (by tae & for/inspiration jimin), Begin (by jk & for his hyungs), spring day,.. bts has many songs about friendship

• External Content www.youtube.com

you're my brother from another mother sister from another mister :pepemusic:

• i was gonna post thank u as well but goose beat me to it! it's a beautiful song! and the story behind it is amazing!

• Don't forget Always/Hansang

• Don't forget Always/Hansang

ow, can't believe i forgot to mention this bop

hobi really went off with this one

talking about mixtapes, i forgot "my dear friend" from D2 too

there are probably many bts gems i missed

• Stray Kids has a couple of songs about their bond, but FAM is my favorite because of the dynamics. All the verses are a member singing about a different member in a affectionate way in the lyrics using their internal jokes. It's cute and fun

Chan > I.N

I.N > Seungmin

Seungmin > Felix

Felix > Han

Han > Hyunjin

Hyunjin > Changbin

Changbin > Lee Know

Lee Know > Chan

External Content m.youtube.com

:rose2:

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• YOU ARE MY SOULMATE!!!!!!! Vmin soulmate anthem :pepelove1:

External Content open.spotify.com

• Does Stray Kids Mixtape 2 count?

When it comes to local songs, and not just Kpop, Taylor Swift has this song, maybe her best alltime.

And then of course the greatest rock musician of alltime, Bruce Springsteen probably has like 50 songs about friendship.

• quite a few people have already mentioned Friends

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!