Appreciation Thread For Groups That No One Talks About Part 1

• This is going to be a part of appreciation for groups where no one talks about. This is going to have Ten parts where I randomly pick one group to talk about their music and career. First of all i'm a rookie of doing this.. If i get anything wrong just comment below.

First Group: 4Minute

• Debuted in June 18, 2009
    • Members: Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, Hyuna, and Sohyun
    • Fandom Name: 4NIA
    • Debut Song: Hot Issue
    • Song List: Hot Issue, Muzik, What a Girl Wants, Jingle Jingle, HuH, Hit Your Heart, My Me Mine, Superstar, Heart to Heart, Mirror Mirror, Freestyle, Volume up, Over and Over, What’s Your Name?, Is It Poppin'?, Only Gained Weight, Whatcha Doin' Today, Thank you, Cold Rain, Crazy, Hate, Canvas, First/Dream comes True, Why, Ready Go, Love Tension.
    • Appear on: Amerie and JunHyung "Heard Em All" Remix In Love & War ( Asia Edition), Brown Eyed Girls " Once Again Republic of Korea world cup song, Without U by Thelma Aoyama ( Famous Singer in Japan)
    • 2Yoon is a subunit consisted of Gayoon and Jiyoon, 24/7 is a country inspired track that sold over 572k albums or downloads.
    • Their Career was stable until Feb 2016, Their music are amazing and will be amazing forever!

<Personal Favorite Songs > (Share Ur Favorite Song From 4Minute!!)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorry that its not 10x longer and have more infor. im going to do better next part.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!