IZ*ONE Appreciation Part 1/4 (Chaeyeon/Minju/Chaewon)

• Yes I'm doing an IZ*ONE appreciation because I feel like doing it, and this is going to be part 1 out of 4, each part having 3 members.

This thread series will mainly consist of 2 sections for each member

• What is my favourite fancam of that member
    • Member's signature song (song that member stands out the most)

Let me know what are you favourite fancams, and what are the signature songs of the members

Chaeyeon

IZONE Chaeyeon upcoming girl group. Is WM setting her up? - Page 2 - K-POP  Music - allkpop forums

Chaeyeon: Favourite fancam

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This fancam is everything. Why I chose this fancam is because it shows her professionalism at how she fixes the earpiece that dropped out, every executing every single part of the choreography flawlessly. She showed everyone why she is the best dancer of her generation.

Honorable mention

Chaeyeon: Signature Song

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song was made for her. Already from the start I was thinking hey if only IZ*ONE had a "Rumor" Chaeyeon would slay it and she did.

Minju

Animated gif about kpop in • ᴋᴘᴏᴘ ɢɪғs • by 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓎

Minju: Favourite fancam

First of all can we just say how gorgeous she looks, and this fancam makes it even better.

Honorable Mention

Minju: Signature Song

The debut of rapper Minju :love::love:

Chaewon

Queen | ɢɢ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴀғ [REMADE] - ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇᴇ #15: [ ĸιм eυnjυng | vocal ] -  Wattpad

Chaewon: Favourite fancam

The fancam that bias wreck all of us. Fiesta is Chaewon's era

Honorable Mention

Chaewon: Signature Song

Like I said, this was Chaewon's era and Fiesta is obviously going to be her signature song

The other parts will be posted later. Tell me what you think about these 3 members

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

i'm on my phone so can't link anything

• icyruios

Changed the title of the thread from “IZ*ONE Appreciation Part 1 of 4” to “IZ*ONE Appreciation Part 1/4 (Chaeyeon/Minju/Chaewon)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!