EXO Appreciation Thread #4

• FOR THIS NEW SERIES OF THREADS, I WILL APPRECIATE THE THING THAT SHOULD BE THE MOST TALKED ABOUT BUT IT ISN'T, MUSIC ITSELF.

#4 ChenBaekSoo part 1

Now I know this topic has been discussed a thousand times and many of you are tired of EXO-Ls praising EXO's vocals, here it is unapologetically.

ChenBaekSoo are truly magnificent in every way. They are the reason EXO songs have such flair.

Chen is a bright tenor with a "Sharp" voice. Baekhyun has a very commanding presence and Kyungsoo has the most dreamiest voice you can hear in KPOP.

Smooth as butter and Sweet as honey.

That's why when people say "I don't like EXO's vocalists", I roll my eyes. I think there is no way you can "DISLIKE" good singing but some people here do, which is strange.

It's easier to categorize them

Chen - High

Baekhyun - Mid

Kyungsoo - Low

Today we will appreciate the immense talent which should be respected by everyone:-

Kyungsoo

He will be releasing his solo album THIS YEAR. I believe we will good number of songs with his buttery voice. Still, He released a few songs over 8 years

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Important FACT :- I have listened to countless vocalists in KPOP, but no one can do RUNS AND ADLIBS like Kyungsoo.

Enjoy his heavenly vocals.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Having them in the same group is truly a blessing. All have their own charecteristics and charm also they sound so good together

:lover1:

Chen is known for his high notes but in fact he has the best developed lower register in kpop. His control and power is amazing. Baekhyun is the most versatile and has the best falsettos imo. Also his singing has so much emotion

Kyungsoo has the most beautiful and agile voice in kpop.

• Having them in the same group is truly a blessing. All have their own charecteristics and charm also they sound so good together

Chen is known for his high notes but in fact he has the best developed lower register in kpop. His control and power is amazing. Baekhyun is the most versatile and has the best falsettos imo. Also his singing has so much emotion

Kyungsoo has the most beautiful and agile voice in kpop.

Yeah Chen's Lower register is pretty darn impressive i must say.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Kyungsoo is the voice I've the least heard among the main vocalists, so I'm waiting impatiently his solo album.

I don't even care if it's R&B or not.

If we rank them by the range they excels it would be:

High- Baekhyun (falsetto and reinforced falsettos 5th octave)

Mid-D.O. His mix and belts are the best of the group with Chen (really reliable and resonant 4th octave)

Low-Chen and it's even not a competition (even some baritones have difficulties to hit F2-F#2)

• Yep. Yoo Young-jin trained them well. He himself has a great voice. The belt he did in Tell Me What Is Love is legendary

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!