Who's more close to artist group? Twice or bp

• Official Post

This argument is pointless. This is KPOP lmao. The obsession with which groups/idols are "real artists" is getting weird because at the end of the day, both are still very traditional idol groups put together by a COMPANY.

stan baek yerin if you want a real artist :siptear:

• This thread should be more like

Mamamoo or Idle

EXID or 2NE1

etc.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ah yes the age old "bp has credits they just arent on any actual official site" bs to give BP more artistry then they have lmao never change

We don’t need that excuse anymore cause they actually proved to everyone that they could write their own music.

• Neither. At least if you mean artist in the production sense (in that they have major artistic control over production aspects and creative development)

Both are idol groups in the traditional sense with overall artistic direction and control shaped and directed almost entirely by the company.

Minor dabbling in various production credits are exceptions and don't change the overall foundational control and direction by the company.

In any case I'm glad they're idol groups. That's nothing to be ashamed of.

And in my opinion people get too caught up in the "artist" question. And more for concerns of clout or fanwars than concerns for actual output and quality. (Not suggesting you are specifically, talking in general from how I see most use it.)

I tend to prefer company control myself. I'd rather have a team of professional songwriters and producers handling the creative aspect.

Note: They are both artists in the performance sense, however.

Edited once, last by emanresu ().

• eman, you really got baited by this guy......

• eman, you really got baited by this guy......

I realize I may have.

But I don't mind.

They asked a question and I answered assuming it was in good faith.

I tend to think that's the best way to handle "bait threads".

Either don't respond. Or respond as if they're serious.

Either way. If they're asking in good faith they get a good faith answer.

If they aren't and are fishing. They can't do much with a direct even handed response that isn't outraged or triggered.

And if you respond intelligently it often reveals the flaws of the set up.

• so thats why you dont respond to my threads anymore.....

• I appreciate the answers. I was just thinking who was more involved in the whole creative process not just writing or producing. Maybe twice because they focus more on giving music or maybe BP because they have a lot of time in hiatus and decide their concepts on their own. Anyway, I'd like to assume both are interested in becoming more involved . It's a big challenge for them in the future.

• This argument is so stupid lmao

Twice have more songwriting credits and BP have a lot less official credits than twice do, in saying that I think this argument is stupid in K-pop in general, they’re both suppressed by their company and aren’t given 100% artistic freedom, doesn’t make them any less of an artist.

• Thankyou for articulating my thoughts into words :happyr:

• I reealy see how most people who discredit Bp in this threads are ARMYs.... :pepe-peek::pepe-smug:

....Token stanning Little mix to shade Bp, then into token stanning Twice to shade Bp

and sometimes even token stanning G idle to shade Bp....

like chile , I know you're threatened by a non-mistreated version of BLackpink ( who is credited and allowed to write) but .... :fingerk:

• I’m pretty sure Rosie album will show how musically involved girls are with their music

The pinks always have control over their music, style, clothings, etc...

They don't do music they don't like, they already said that during their album preparations. They also have strong control over their clothes, props, make up, and even shows they attend. They aren't really "controlled" by the company. Let's not forget freaking YG not giving credits to the girls for their self-written lyrics. :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• The pinks always have control over their music, style, clothings, etc...

They don't do music they don't like, they already said that during their album preparations. They also have strong control over their clothes, props, make up, and even shows they attend. They aren't really "controlled" by the company. Let's not forget freaking YG not giving credits to the girls for their self-written lyrics. :cursing:

....... every single kpop group is controlled and shaped by their respective companies because they're all manufactured products. being able to choose their final stage outfits out of a selection of outfits given to them or deciding a shade of lipstick means nothing. they don't have control, neither groups do.

shoutout to the losers token stanning literally any group but bp lmao #sad

• ....... every single kpop group is controlled and shaped by their respective companies because they're all manufactured products. being able to choose their final stage outfits out of a selection of outfits given to them or deciding a shade of lipstick means nothing. they don't have control, neither groups do.

shoutout to the losers token stanning literally any group but bp lmao #sad

I'm not talking about the token stanning here in this thread coz I just wanna ignore it. They're pathetic. Wait I thought u gonna leave lemon oppar? :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• I'm not talking about the token stanning here in this thread coz I just wanna ignore it. They're pathetic. Wait I thought u gonna leave lemon oppar? :cursing:

the token stanning wasn't in regards to what you said

i was, then came back bc i made a post about why i wanted to leave, now i'm back to support my sissies

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!