Honest opinions about itzy

• they can improve their singing

they are excellent dancers

they seem very hard working considering all their effort into improving their English skills

• Girls are really really talented. For me, they are much more than a dance group. I always anticipate their comebacks as well. People might think that NOT SHY failed or something (Idk Why?) But for me, it was their best comeback. I am a sucker for different concepts so I just want to see JYP giving them more variety in that because I literally can't differentiate b/w Dalla Dalla and Icy ( please don't cancel me). They are one of those 4th gen GGs who I feel can put anyone as their visual. Also, I will mark them as the topmost 4th gen GG for stage presence, they are excellent performers as well as dancers. Vocally I have no idea how to judge, I enjoy their voices.

• Girls are really really talented. For me, they are much more than a dance group. I always anticipate their comebacks as well. People might think that NOT SHY failed or something (Idk Why?) But for me, it was their best comeback. I am a sucker for different concepts so I just want to see JYP giving them more variety in that because I literally can't differentiate b/w Dalla Dalla and Icy ( please don't cancel me). They are one of those 4th gen GGs who I feel can put anyone as their visual. Also, I will mark them as the topmost 4th gen GG for stage presence, they are excellent performers as well as dancers. Vocally I have no idea how to judge, I enjoy their voices.

Thank you so much for the kind words , I’m happy you appreciate them :waterr:

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• theyre super pretty and all 5 members have really good stage presence

their music is a little on and off for me

i loved wannabe and dalla dalla but not shy and icy werent my style and be in love is a bop

• i love their style and concept but their songs need to be less noisy. By less noisy, i mean dont layer vocal + adlibd on top of already noisy instrumental. Dalla x2 and wannabe are great but not shy is really noisy

• I'm a little tired of their repetitive 'self confidence' songs. The concept is ok. I just don't like the way which they deliver it. You know it is kind of 'cool' concept. However if you shout 'I can do whatever I want', 'I'll do it myself', 'I'm the star of my own life' while you are only performing along to the music that other composers, writers, choreographers made for you, It does not look like such a cool thing.

I know they perform them to cheer us up although it is not easy even for themselves. But I wanna hear their real voices.

• - Their singing in general (but especially on stage) needs to improve

- They are really good at dancing

- I feel like their song themes are a bit repetitive (or it might just be me)

- They're an acceptable replacement for TWICE

• I think Itzy is a good group. So far, all their MV singles have high replay value. I hope their team keeps up that momentum. Like many K-Pop groups, they have to work on the live vocals and harmonies.

Their team should diversify the topics of their lyrics. For the group's next batch of English tracks, Itzy's team needs to upgrade the word usage to appeal to teens. I think mostly pre-teens would be okay with the current lyric quality. JYPE needs to do more research into the artists and groups western-world teens listen to and see if the words in their lyrics are on par.

• I don't find Lia impressive as a main vocal and I don't find their vocals amazing as a whole but they are clearly able to sing their songs live and that is the most important for me. They may not be the best vocalists but their songs are adapted to their singing abilities so I see no problem with that. I really like the fact they performe live quite regularly.

My favourite title track from them is Wannabe, and my least fabourite is Icy.

• Itzy is one of my favourite groups, but I would love to hear more vocally challenging songs from them. Jype should cool it with the breathy singing technique that they love so much. Love the music, but while the lyrics are well written, I would love for the songwriters to step up their game. Dance wise, incredible. Chemistry between members? Quite cool.

• what id like from them are improved vocals, less noisy songs, better bsides. also i absolutely hate this 'i love myself' concept, it doesnt feel sincere. i like that they're a dance focused group, all of them have great stage presence and i feel like they can do much more than they're given rn

• I Love their personalities, they seem very genuine and have clicked very well and it's no secret ITZY members can dance well (including Lia :love:), But they really need to improve their vocals and rap and need to learn to take care of their voices cause I hear a lot of strain from both Lia, Yeji and Ryujin which damages your cords in the long run, it's why some singers can't hit their notes like they used too (e.g. Mariah Carey) the strain always damages your cord. Tbf my issue isn't with them its JYP, they really need to invest in this :rolleyes:

Also their songs can sound repetitive :/ I hope their comeback is different, but at the same time don't fix what's not broken

:wellr:

And Chaeryeong needs to be promoted to main vocalist, she's sooooo underrated! just like Jeongyeon :pepe-back-away:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• They are really good performers and they have potential to get bigger. Great dancers and beautiful girls.

But they should come back with something fresh and different. Although the songs were not entirely similar, they felt similar because of the concept.

They make their vocals sound like they scream/ whine a bit and this can be off putting.

• 1. I fell in love with them since their debut. I wasn't expectating this to happen. I like a lot of female groups, but more as a casual listener. I don't know why, I can't connect with female groups as much as I do with male groups. ITZY was a surprise exception along with BP (whom I follow since debut too). I just clicked with them. I felt they were special.

2. I love their concept. I think It's very unique and a good balance between girlcrush and color pop.

3. All the girls seem have amazing personalities and they have a great synergy as a group. I love to see their interactions. They are very affectionate towards each other and it makes me remind of me and my friends, who I'm very affectionate with too.

4. They are stable and competent vocalists. I admire their effort to sing live many times despite their complex choreographies.

5. ITZY is one of the best dance groups that ever debuted in K-pop and I'm aware of. I really love the amount of effort they put in every stage and how talented the girls are.

6. Their lyrics never bother me. As a K-pop stan, I'm use to listen songs about love the whole time. Or it's about a romantic relationship, or it's about a platonic love, or a break up and it never bothered me. I'd be hypocritical if I found just an expecific other subject annoying.

7. They deserve to be even bigger.

8. I love them. :iloveyoub:

• I love the girls and admire their dance and performances (such hard workers). My respect for them went up a notch after watching their stage practise. But I don’t really like their type of song so much, which is a pity.

Saw this yesterday. I love their interaction with the kids. So cute.. didn’t know that all of them can speak English (some obviously not fluently but still good).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 58 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!