Badges and Titles

• I'm probably like the weirdest person here on this forum but am I the only person that doesn't care about the Forum Badges and Titles?

Like I know I get get one for free and then by paying Akorns but I actively do not want a badge nor title.

Anyone else feel that way (or am I weird)

• i mean you dont even have a dp.

Lol.

I know I'm new and all but have no desire to get a badge or dp or anything.

I like the fact that it makes me more mysterious in some way - like no-one even knows who my favs are or who I stan...

That's probably also why I lurked on the old forum for so long.

I'm strange aren't I... 8|

• You'll change :)

Never!!! You can quote me on that :S

In fact if there's an option I might even double down on that claim and state I would be willing to "donate" "give" my free badge to someone else :wow:

I don't care about the titles but I like badges cause I like looking at pretty things :* like my dp

But I like looking at pretty things too! Isn't that why LSM invented the visual category so we find the pretty things easier? :saint:

• Never!!! You can quote me on that :S

In fact if there's an option I might even double down on that claim and state I would be willing to "donate" "give" my free badge to someone else :wow:

But I like looking at pretty things too! Isn't that why LSM invented the visual category so we find the pretty things easier? :saint:

ion know but if he did then thank goodness

hoe ass picks and chooses tho if he let ppl like leeteuk and shindong debut tho ;(

Pretty..........

you have no room to judge with your dp X/

• I'm probably like the weirdest person here on this forum but am I the only person that doesn't care about the Forum Badges and Titles?

Like I know I get get one for free and then by paying Akorns but I actively do not want a badge nor title.

Anyone else feel that way (or am I weird)

Nop your are not alone I also don't care about this and I'm on this forum for about 4 years and I still don't know what Badges are Lol. The only thing I want to do is talking about Kpop here.

Edit: Guess I change :|:|:|

Edited once, last by Byleth ().

• ion know but if he did then thank goodness

hoe ass picks and chooses tho if he let ppl like leeteuk and shindong debut tho ;(

you have no room to judge with your dp X/

Yes but I don't think Leeteuk or Shindong are visuals though. Hey I think Shindong's a good dancer - better than me at the very least.

• Nop your are not alone I also don't care about this and I'm on this forum for about 4 years and I still don't know what Badges are Lol. The only thing I want to do is talking about Kpop here.

Great so I'm not the only one - so lets talk kpop then - I see you like Taeyeon while I only enjoy some of her music I really like her on certain variety shows.

Unfortunately from watching like 5 or so appearances on Amazing Saturday she does seem to be the weakest link

• Great so I'm not the only one - so lets talk kpop then - I see you like Taeyeon while I only enjoy some of her music I really like her on certain variety shows.

Unfortunately from watching like 5 or so appearances on Amazing Saturday she does seem to be the weakest link

Hahah yeah I love Taeyeon but to be honest I love nearly all Kpop groups. But right now I like Itzy and Aespa the most tell me more about you ?

• Hahah yeah I love Taeyeon but to be honest I love nearly all Kpop groups. But right now I like Itzy and Aespa the most tell me more about you ?

More about me you ask

well that's going to be a difficult task

I'd rather hide my identity behind a faceless mask

That's all you need to know about me

Let's talk Aespa and Itzy :wink:

I like GG more than BG cos I'm a guy and straight...lol

I do enjoy all of Itzy's title tracks but not so their b-sides. I see JYP strategy with them pushing them more girl/teen crush and towards the western market - they have at least one good english speaker so that bodes well compared to their Twice unnies.

Aespa I'm more ambivalent about their debut song and their AI concept but since I haven't seen the AI side yet its too early to criticize how they will use it. One problem I do have though is although I've seen all of their little short videos on YT I cannot for the love of god differentiate between Giselle and Winter (I must be as blind as F***) - i just cant tell them apart. My fav through is Ningning I have a soft spot for Chinese Idols since I'm Chinese myself.

• I do agree with you about Giselle and Winter. I often mistake the 2 as the other.

• I know I'm new and all but have no desire to get a badge or dp or anything.

I like the fact that it makes me more mysterious in some way - like no-one even knows who my favs are or who I stan...

That's probably also why I lurked on the old forum for so long.

I'm strange aren't I... 8|

I know you stan Rosé and probably BP.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• Lol are we the same because I also keep the most about me for myselfe.

Also yeah I like Girl Groups more then Boygroups for the same reason as you haha

So first Itzy

First of all my bias is Ryujin why? I don't know I just like her haha

What I like the most about Itzy is their Stage Present and I also mostly like their Title Track but there are some good B-Side form them.

Aespa

My Bias is Winter I just love the all rounder and really love her Voice.

I just love their Debut song and have high hops for them.

Also I'm don't really a fan of The AI thing and I have the felling the gonna drop this soon.

• My fav in itzy is Lia i just find her so cute :love: I think she gets a lot of flack because of her dancing compared to the other members but that's because the others are very good dancers. What I like is also that they have very good choreography.

I have high hopes for both groups because they in effect represent the next generation for JYP and SM GG - if they fail I mean has any GG from the big3 ever failed previously?????

• Well, you mentioned waiting for her solo for years. 😕

I do really enjoy her voice and I don't know if you've seen the documentary but she seems to me to be the only one in BP to have a passion about music. And to me her voice is angelic so i really like that :*

But you seem to be a fan of Enhypen - what is it about them that you like cos i listened to their Title Track but it didn't resonate withe me.

• I do really enjoy her voice and I don't know if you've seen the documentary but she seems to me to be the only one in BP to have a passion about music. And to me her voice is angelic so i really like that :*

But you seem to be a fan of Enhypen - what is it about them that you like cos i listened to their Title Track but it didn't resonate withe me.

So you are her fan.

I watched their survival show I-LAND and got attached to the participants, saw their talent and their predebut music was great. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My №1 group is BTS though.

sFWYLKc.gif

• So you are her fan.

I watched their survival show I-LAND and got attached to the participants, saw their talent and their predebut music was great. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My №1 group is BTS though.

Cool nice what's your favourite BTS song then...

And as I mentioned in the other thread as much as I prefer GG over BG, my favorite kpop song is probably Spring Day - I cannot get over the message of the song the MV - the everything about it is perfect.

I also have great respect for underdogs such as BTS - i wasn't around when they were nugus but I empathize so much with their situation because I was an underdog too and their journey truly connects with me.

• My fav in itzy is Lia i just find her so cute :love: I think she gets a lot of flack because of her dancing compared to the other members but that's because the others are very good dancers. What I like is also that they have very good choreography.

I have high hopes for both groups because they in effect represent the next generation for JYP and SM GG - if they fail I mean has any GG from the big3 ever failed previously?????

Yeah me too I love Lia she is not the best dancer but her Voice is so lovely and you like Rose she have one of the best Kpop Voice, I can't wait for her solo <3<3<3

• Cool nice what's your favourite BTS song then...

And as I mentioned in the other thread as much as I prefer GG over BG, my favorite kpop song is probably Spring Day - I cannot get over the message of the song the MV - the everything about it is perfect.

I also have great respect for underdogs such as BTS - i wasn't around when they were nugus but I empathize so much with their situation because I was an underdog too and their journey truly connects with me.

I can't choose just one, there are too many favourite songs. TOP 10 are probably Blood Sweat & Tears, House of Cards, Save Me, Pied Piper, Silver Spoon, Dope, Go Go, The Truth Untold, Airplane pt. 2 and Spine Breaker in no particular order.

sFWYLKc.gif

• No... Alot of people don't. Hence why they are many user that have been here for years and not moved up in much titles, compared to the ones that shit Post for points, titles and boredom.

• No... Alot of people don't. Hence why they are many user that have been here for years and not moved up in much titles, compared to the ones that shit Post for points, titles and boredom.

and what about you then are you a shit poster? :wink:

• Well Ive been here 7+ years, been through 2 major revamps same user name, With a relatively low post count every time for my time here, you tell me. Lol

Never truly trust someone by what they write on the Internet but I like Seulgi and you have a Seulgi badge so you seem legit therefore not a shirt poster (yet ?( )

• Never truly trust someone by what they write on the Internet but I like Seulgi and you have a Seulgi badge so you seem legit therefore not a shirt poster (yet ?( )

Lol its fine. Seulgi was only bagde I wanted that was there, or else I would have been SHINee badge, 12 years of being a shawol.

No one ever really remembers me, but I see all.. I'm like the old akp historian, not really social but I take note of things and certain users, it's quite interesting observing fandom Culture from time to time.

• Lol its fine. Seulgi was only bagde I wanted that was there, or else I would have been SHINee badge, 12 years of being a shawol.

No one ever really remembers me, but I see all.. I'm like the old akp historian, not really social but I take note of things and certain users, it's quite interesting observing fandom Culture from time to time.

Never really got in Shinee since they were a little bit ahead of when I started listening to kpop but I heard Jonghyun (RIP) was a wonderful songwriter and that will always resonate with me because I have a lot of respect for idols who can write/produce their own songs.

Historian - I like a bit of history myself - primarily Chinese History (not surprising since i'm chinese) and it must be interesting to see the forum change in so many ways.

• I didn't care before but I have all my badges now and don't want any more. I'm also glad I am at Legend status and this is as far as I want to go. I'll probably be calling it quits soon.

• I didn't care before but I have all my badges now and don't want any more. I'm also glad I am at Legend status and this is as far as I want to go. I'll probably be calling it quits soon.

hahaha don't want selfmate status my friend?

• I am nothing if not consistent!!!!

I said i wouldnt buy badges but the twice ones kept calling me ;(;(

but your pfp is inconic.

other ppl who don't have pfps look kinds sketch, but we all know selfmate lol

but I like reading your posts :pleading::pleading:

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!