Aespa constantly giving us nothing all the time

• I'm really thinking about becoming a midzy at this point. Itzy was right all along. This is terrible, giselle looks like she was forced to go on stage, Karina looks like she has never smiled a day in her life, winter, I don't remember her because she was so boring and ning ning is getting tired of lip synching so she don't even be trying no more. She just said fuck it. It's terrible. It really is. Even on music bank its terrible. Itzy embarrassed every performer at mama but especially aespa. Aespa the queens of lip syncing for their lives, can't even lip synch properly too. I was rooting for yall too. I was. And this is foul. Dancing is stiff. Karina should be repenting at this point. MYs not getting fed nothing. Nothing but a prayer and a dime. Aespa be lying too much. And you know what, half of this is their own fault, SM knew that no matter how big they made their stage look, gave them expensive outfits, hair done, naevis sculpture in the back, that they would ruin the performance either way with their no moving no dancing no smiling no happiness stage presence. It's bad. Aespa yall fr letting me down. And it's not a rookie problem because look at how I've are slaying and how other groups like itzy are slaying yet aespa have been giving us the same one note performances for a year now. Even debut was messy. I tried to stan you guys, I did. I was a MY, I was rooting for itzy's down fall and look how karma got me.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they look like they aren't enjoying what sm got them into. imagine to be trainee for 4-5 years as a singer and dancer and then debut as a group that is like lipsync, bad choreography, and beef sm with mnet - poor stage. I'm sorry for them.

soon: sd (1).jpg

• More proof Aespa are Blackpink clones.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mean you're not wrong: this is just a music bank stage

I don't get it because SM always used to showcase their rookies with interesting stages, covering other groups or western songs and such

its just a music bank stage with creep ai lol....

• All these vocals > dancing threads just for people to tune on itzy they really won :pepe-hehe:

people like vocals but who can deny end of the year stages are all about the PERFORMANCE?

• theyre being set up to fail lmao. SM having a hate boner against live singing when all their artists are perfectly capable of doing it... you could tell even the girls were annoyed with the way they didnt fully commit to the lipsync. Fuck SM :mads: also all of karinas dance solos that got shitty backlash were all from the same dude. look at an example of him doing a choreo and tell me that this is good

External Content twitter.com

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• the problem is that Koreans also started to complain

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/12/netizens-debate-over-aespa-lip-synching-even-in-the-us-for-the-the-nick-cannon-show-more

it's about different performances but I guess it's close to the moment when soap bubble explodes

External Content www.youtube.com

• i've seen people say that they've likely been instructed to have a blank expression so they seem more ai or robotic or whatever to go with their concept. so maybe there's some truth to that

i also think this is playing a part... there comes a point where its clearly obvious that they are being instructed to perform with that concept in mind

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• SM has been doing the pre-recorded vocals for literally years now and it just makes no sense considering they have some of the best singers in the game

They fail to realize that the audience would much more appreciate a live stage with some ''imperfections'' than the same pre-recorded plastic vocals over and over again.

• i've seen people say that they've likely been instructed to have a blank expression so they seem more ai or robotic or whatever to go with their concept. so maybe there's some truth to that

Their blank expressions seemed more like they're uninterested than robotic.

This is what robotic blank expressions look like :

• i also think this is playing a part... there comes a point where its clearly obvious that they are being instructed to perform with that concept in mind

idk maybe they're just struggling with what they've been told to do? staying stone faced while still powerful is probably hard.

Their blank expressions seemed more like they're uninterested than robotic.

This is what robotic blank expressions look like :

yeah i'm not saying they're doing a good job at it. they all seem kinda...lifeless. less cgi and more like they're bored. but i feel like if that's what they're being told to do isn't sm setting them up for failure? i don't feel like it was that bad when they debuted, so what happened?

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• I don't see how SM expects them to gain fans in the U.S. The weird concept and music is already one hurtle, but the lip sync and lack of energy on stage just makes them completely unpalatable to an American audience.

• idk maybe they're just struggling with what they've been told to do? staying stone faced while still powerful is probably hard.

yeah i'm not saying they're doing a good job at it. they all seem kinda...lifeless. less cgi and more like they're bored. but i feel like if that's what they're being told to do isn't sm setting them up for failure? i don't feel like it was that bad when they debuted, so what happened?

well I hope SM changes his mind because it's getting ridiculous.

Aespa doesn't deserve the hate.

• sm should let them sing live, they would be getting less hate if the get sing live no matter if they aren't perfect . I mean, they already get a lot of hate for their dancing and stage presence.

aespa have good vocals SM should let them focus on their strength.

the amount of hype and praises their encore stage got should have been enough evidence for SM of how much people want to see them sing live.

their vocal skills is also their greatest strength and where they outshine the rest of 4th gen so i dont know why SM wont let them showcase this :facepalm:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Not you thinking you did something with that comparison 💀

But I did though.

BP whole career = cliche music, rare comebacks, unworthy praise, lifeless stages, and "I'm so over it" faces.

This baton has been passed to Aespa.

• I don’t like comparing both groups but I hope people who came at itzy put some fucking respect on their name after this because you should be able to appreciate something your faves aren’t capable of doing. Itzy really said enough insults. This shows vocals isn’t everything in music especially the Kpop concept that is very performative .itzy has it all , their vocals might not be s- class but they hold talent to sing live with hard choreography and nicely at that , it shouldn’t be taken for granted

• Where? The only one trying shit here everyday is you. Talking shit about groups and now using Itzy for clout when Midzys and Mys literally got emotionally sick because of the hate both fandoms were giving each other.

This was another weak clown attempt. Leave these girls skills alone and go do something for yourself

Keep yapping, girl. It's going through one ear to another. I got more interesting people to fight. Boohoo. You mad crazy fr. :p:p weak clown attempt still paying my bills while you stuck caught up with the queen 8) #boooo

• This thread contains 140 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!