Fatou calls out Leia for her rude behaviour,fake rumor of bullying, hypocrisy, and for disrepecting Fatou family + Leia statement on the situation

• I wanted to wait before taking part in this mess and be sure it wasn't just thigns created by fans

but damn Fatou came to spill the tea :/

(honestly it's pretty sad, i thought having 2 foreigner in the group would be great and they would support each other in a country that they don't know but it doesn't seem it's the case)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• SooYoung

Changed the title of the thread from “Fatou calls out Leia for her rude behaviour and fake rumor of bullying !!!” to “Fatou calls out Leia for her rude behaviour,fake rumor of bullying, hypocrisy !!!”.
  • oh god, mess as hell

for a joke in whole situation maybe they will be high in brand ranking like when April bullying news came out :pepe-peek::pepe-use-head:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't want to say anything but some people were really too easily convinced that Fatou was the aggressor

I'm just saying some people were too comfortable painting her as the 'angry black girl'

Brazilian fans on Twitter saying the reason they're defending Leia is not because she's from Brasil but insisting that the reason black fans are defending Fatou is because she's black is??????? Ridiculous

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I knew since day one Fatou is the right woman drag that girl queen

External Content youtu.be

• SooYoung

Changed the title of the thread from “Fatou calls out Leia for her rude behaviour,fake rumor of bullying, hypocrisy !!!” to “Fatou calls out Leia for her rude behaviour,fake rumor of bullying, hypocrisy + Leia statement on the situation”.
  • I think it's too early to judge....we need to give both parties their time to respond to these allegations right?

She answer and deleted her statement about the situation

• SooYoung

Changed the title of the thread from “Fatou calls out Leia for her rude behaviour,fake rumor of bullying, hypocrisy + Leia statement on the situation” to “Fatou calls out Leia for her rude behaviour,fake rumor of bullying, hypocrisy, and for disrepecting Fatou family + Leia statement on the situation”.
  • Guys... You know that a letter isn't an evidence, right? I'm waiting, till now is just the two accusing each other.

But well, is normal to sympathize more with a side, I'm the same with April.

• oh god, mess as hell

for a joke in whole situation maybe they will be high in brand ranking like when April bullying news came out :pepe-peek::pepe-use-head:

i doubt because nobody in korea care about Blackswan

April situation blow up because they have Naeun in the group, and she was very popular at the moment

but damn the Black swan situation will be a big mess

because usually idols stay silent about this kind of situation

but both Leia and Fatou made a statement about the situation

and their company didn't say anything yet :/

• She answer and deleted her statement about the situation

Ohh I see.....

Either way I hope the truth comes out and it's settled peacefully between both parties. I don't think anybody wants another aoa kinda situation....the racism is a big no no tho...right or wrong shouldn't be decided by the color of someone's skin...

Desbundar

• I was in a brazilian forum, and they were talking about how some people claimed that there aren't black people in Brazil :cryingr: Kinda out of topic but not, since the ones that claimed were fighting for Fatou vs Leia. Stan twitter is a mess.

• you will see this will end with a post on pann with one Korean op claiming: "foreign kids fighting, this is why there should be only Korean members in group"

• Theres no way Fatou is lying bout what she said...

That Leia gurl might as well be a btch all this time. But as of now only them knows whats real

Wrong to judge early tho but with the statements above... Can this be considered early stage

• I was in a brazilian forum, and they were talking about how some people claimed that there aren't black people in Brazil :cryingr: Kinda out of topic but not, since the ones that claimed were fighting for Fatou vs Leia. Stan twitter is a mess.

of course there are black people in Brazil, just look at UFC fighters from Brazil, or their national football team

• i doubt in one of the screenshot fatou said that she exploded when they were in belgium and leia disrepected her family

and october 25th they had a fight in their dorm, where pretty bad things have been said

Ohhhhh then yikes :eyes:

The management should step up in times like this and try to broker peace. Cuz fans are fans noe all of them will pick one side and tear the other apart...if the girls were having problems I'm sure the company must have noticed.

Desbundar

• Ohhhhh then yikes :eyes:

The management should step up in times like this and try to broker peace. Cuz fans are fans noe all of them will pick one side and tear the other apart...if the girls were having problems I'm sure the company must have noticed.

lmaooo their company sucks

they are already aware of the situation

fatou said that during a meeting with their CEO leia try to paint her as the bad guy who doesn't like her

because she didn't want to take a picture with leia, and fatou had to explain the real situation

• THIS COMPANY IS SO CURSED! Black Swan's two big scandals aren't even the fault of the company too.

I know I shouldn't take a side, but I really do admire Fatou for being so upfront about everything. I always HATE when bullying allegations come out they do this little tap-dance where they imply bullying without saying anything explicitly (which is kinda what Leia did). I like how Fatou came out and said "this is how I feel and here are some specific examples to support my frustrations." It makes her seem a lot more believable. However, she could misinterpret events or flat out stretch the truth to make herself seem like a victim. So I will not be taking any side.

I predict DR will defend Leia since she does bring in all the Brazilian fans. DR will use this as an excuse to debut those new trainees and they might kick Fatou out or Fatou will just quit. They can kiss all their international fans goodbye (minus Brazil) if they do that though.

Edited once, last by Hopkinz ().

• I predict DR will defend Leia since she does bring in all the Brazilian fans. DR will use this as an excuse to debut those new trainees and they might kick Fatou out or Fatou will just quit.

well to be honest DR music will mostly want to kick out leia

because she's the member who doesn't go along with the other members

and Fatou is the most popular member on the group, if they kick fatou they'll lose more

than if they kicked Leia

• we still have a very little information about the situation but everybody is throwing racism allegations around...the heck...what about you people wait before spreading bullshit ??? Nobody ever learns I swear

• I hate the hypocrisy by the fans of both sides. The ones who say black people can‘t be wrong and make it about racism when Leia especially called out Fatou whether it is true or not. Than those people who say racism is bad but generalize whole countries. Those who are now saying the whole “we should have learned out of the whole AOA scandal“ and pick a side. And those who take everything at face value without any evidences by any side whatsoever. Seriously this whole “controversy“ just seems childish and that fansite shouldn’t have posted this.

• How is that a generalization? You think Leia didn't know fatpu would get racist backlash if she spread to Brazilian fans that she was getting bullied by a black girl? Don't be naive

Bruh. This comment is literally the hypocrisy I am talking about. Any person that gets called out for bullying will face backlash

• How is that a generalization? You think Leia didn't know fatpu would get racist backlash if she spread to Brazilian fans that she was getting bullied by a black girl? Don't be naive

Oh, you are really this dense with this whole thing. So what?? Did she spread to Brazilians bc she knew Brazilians would react as racists towards Fatou? Don't be an ass!

• So there's no bullying just a group of coworkers having a fall out that should've been managed by the company but it wasn't. Seems like they're annoyed by Leia's behaviour and Fatou ended up saying nasty things to her which she may have considered bullying. I wish the girls could settle things between themselves but that seems unlikely considering the situation is fully out like that and people already took sides

• This is what happened in 5th harmony but more extreme, Latina member making subtle comments , black girl members gets dragged by racist ass people , Latina member acts surprised black member got racist hate man I wish Normani would had read Camilla the way Fatou did Leia and for anyone mad I'm afro-Latina (Puerto Rican) I've dealt with this b.s. before from Brazilian and Dominican people I'm not saying all Brazilians are racist but I have plenty of black Brazilian friends who shared same experiences as me. like the huge majority of the fans who dragged Normani were Brazilian.

• This is... sad.

Dr. Music needs to fucking say something soon, but god just when I thought the future of Blackswan could've been looking brighter.

:pepecry:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• This is what happened in 5th harmony but more extreme, Latina member making subtle comments , black girl members gets dragged by racist ass people , Latina member acts surprised black member got racist hate man I wish Normani would had read Camilla the way Fatou did Leia and for anyone mad I'm afro-Latina (Puerto Rican) I've dealt with this b.s. before from Brazilian and Dominican people I'm not saying all Brazilians are racist but I have plenty of black Brazilian friends who shared same experiences as me. like the huge majority of the fans who dragged Normani were Brazilian.

thank you for this insight

who's your favorite artist?

• This is... sad.

Dr. Music needs to fucking say something soon, but god just when I thought the future of Blackswan could've been looking brighter.

:pepecry:

yeah just when i started to stan Black swan

and my two favorite members are Leia and Fatou

and BIM this happened x))))

i'm cursed ;(

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• This thread contains 86 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!