[UPDATE] Blackswan's Fatou calls out fellow member Leia after bullying accusations

• Disclaimer: none of these are my opinions and I'll just post what's being said by Leia's and Fatou's fansite/fans accounts.

UPDATE:

Fatou responded (now deleted) on her IG account about her point of view on her situation with Leia:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Leia then posted this on her Twitter account:

EARLIER POSTS:

Fatou is trending on #1 in Brazil (Leia's home country) and I went to check what's up and these are what I found:

According to Leia's Brazilian fansite ACCESS Leia, a family member of hers revealed to the account members that Fatou is treating her badly since October and things are "exponentially" (as they mentioned on their post) bad in the last few days, and that's the reason behind why Leia seems so quiet and not active on social media.

It's said that Fatou didn't like her since she became a member of the group.

The same person told them that Leia tried to reach managers and DR Entertainment's superiors but nothing was done.

The posts in Portuguese below, but I tried my best to sum up the situation.

Leia is giving likes (through her personal Twitter and IG accounts) to posts about the situation and the account member is saying that they'd never release such rumors if they were not true: "it doesn't matter if they'll believe me or not, but I have clear conscience that I made my part and I didn't lie in any moment", the account member says.

The Instagram post Leia gave a like talks about the whole issue.

External Content www.instagram.com

• anyone can give more intel about situation?

External Content www.youtube.com

• anyone can give more intel about situation?

Basically a family member of Leia told her biggest fansite that Fatou is bullying her since October (not physically, but vocally and probably showing bad behavior to her, as I can get from their family member's messages), but they didn't get along since ever. Lately the bullying got a lot worse and Leia doesn't seem as lively as she usually is, to the point she doesn't even want to perform.

Leia is giving likes to posts on social media about the issue and complained on people bashing others about their writing in Portuguese (probably some fans were defending her or talking about the issue and others went on Grammar Warrior mode on them). It was her first post since a long time on Twitter.

Edit: the story still has a lot of holes, since the fan account didn't reveal all the messages, so that's all we have.

• The mess, I was thinking about make this thread, but was too lazy to translate

External Content www.youtube.com

• Cause it's not that easy to sign with a company and debut as idol.

then maybe you shouldn't??? if you can't make into a reputable company that doesn't mean you should debut in a shit one . I've been a kpop fan for years and the amount of idols I've seen struggle from joining some piece of shit company is tremendous. I get having a dream but cmon now...at some rate you gotta wake up and be realistic.

• hen maybe you shouldn't??? if you can't make into a reputable company that doesn't mean you should debut in a shit one . I've been a kpop fan for years and the amount of idols I've seen struggle from joining some piece of shit company is tremendous. I get having a dream but cmon now...at some rate you gotta wake up and be realistic.

As fan like you i understand your feeling very well, but i think we can't understand, these people have a dream and they got an opportunity to purchase it. I think it's something hard to understand for us cause we are not subjected to this world of kpop from an internal point of view, we only have an external point of view of the thing.

Things are not as simple as we might think, there is so much that we do not know. It remains a different country and a foreign culture, it is very difficult to fully understand the issues in this environment for us as spectators.

• As fan like you i understand your feeling very well, but i think we can't understand, these people have a dream and they got an opportunity to purchase it. I think it's something hard to understand for us cause we are not subjected to this world of kpop from an internal point of view, we only have an external point of view of the thing.

Things are not as simple as we might think, there is so much that we do not know. It remains a different country and a foreign culture, it is very difficult to fully understand the issues in this environment for us as spectators.

We'll have to agree or disagree. I'll always think its a dumb decision. I was an original fan of Rania. I was there when they were supposed to be teddy riley's girl group so I truly saw it all. The bullshit. The member changes etc so I find it hard to understand why anyone would join that company that put the other girls through so much unless they were delusional or had a weird sense of narcissism thinking they were different and could change things.

• why are black twit stans making fun of Leia of being "bully" and calling her ugly. Some people are trash :aespa8: Dr music needs to make a statement, like now.

They need to do something, 'cause the situation seems serious and fans are already on rage mode.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!