Scientist is so freaking bad I tried to like it but failed. The worst song since Signal for sure.

• Bruh, I'd rather take another JYP song than a western artist reject. Alcohol Free was so fucking good. M&M was Zara Larson reject and this one is Anne Marrie reject, see the pattern?

I can't believe 5 composers worked on this. What a freaking clownery.

The worst of all is that JYP, that mofo, HE KNEW IT IS BAD. That's why he hid the chorus in teasers and actually false advertised it.

It seems like Twice really can't deliver the hype. Their best songs and albums come out without much pre hype. Like DTNA and CFM came outta nowhere. Signal, M&M and Scientist all came during the hype peak and shit the pants. Is it some sort of magic, Idk.

Anyway, I know some people like it, so don't wanna throw around negativity but I am just so let down rn by the title that I didn't even stream rest of the album.

• listen to the rest of the album, scientist is by far the worst song in the album so dont let it put you off the whole album.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Oh wow. Anne Marie reject this song. Good for her.

Yeah, like I said before this song is the worst song I ever heard. It's bland and super boring. No spice. Twice need something like a Cry for me song for me to like it.

• Oh wow. Anne Marie reject this song. Good for her.

Yeah, like I said before this song is the worst song I ever heard. It's bland and super boring. No spice. Twice need something like a Cry for me song for me to like it.

how did you find the rest of the album? if you listened to it ?

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I did but they are all not my style. It's boring and bland overall. It's lacking a kick or something.

they all sound pretty different though :pepewhat:

maybe you just hate their voices :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Honestly I've liked every single Twice title track/album. Including Signal and More & More (which I think is one of their best songs). Eyes Wide Open is a holy grail. In my opinion, it's up there with Red Velvet's Perfect Velvet. However, I think as a whole, Formula of Love is their worst album. Overall I'm disappointed. I don't think the title track is bad but the b sides aren't delivering as they usually do. Also, don't get me started on the album art. It seems like JYPE has officially given up in that aspect :pepe-sad: the music video for Scientist was brilliant though. I loved it.

• Whoa, them's fighting words. No way is it worse than signal. I actually prefer it slightly more than their typical summer releases like alcohol free. It's not in the top half of their singles for me, but people are exaggerating how bad it is.

• It's not their best but it's not their worst

Some of you are overreacting like crazy and make it sound like the song is awful when it's not 😑😑😑

Agree, the song isn't awful by any stretch. I would in fact argue it's a very hard song to dislike since it's so mild and inoffensive, which is probably also the reason it's likely a very hard song to love. It's just kind of there and that's it.

• They are different in beats and composition of the song but I just don't like that type of music. I like Hip Hop/Rap/Soul/Rock music. None of Twice songs are like that.

then what's the point of listening to Twice if you already know that their music doesn't appeal to you

just for you to criticize them , acting like you're giving an objective feedback about the song

when your opinions is already biased and you already know that they'll not make a music who fit in the genre of music you life before even listening to the song

it's just a waste of time '-'

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• then what's the point of listening to Twice if you already know that their music doesn't appeal to you

just for you to criticize them , acting like you're giving an objective feedback about the song

when your opinions is already biased and you already know that they'll not make a music who fit in the genre of music you life before even listening to the song

it's just a waste of time '-'

Dude, you keep jumping from one SM GG to another, what your taste even is at this point? lol

• We’re both alike even we are a fan of twice if we don’t like a song we don’t like it I can’t with these fans that they gonna say we’re not a fan if we don’t like a song from our faves that’s so weird really we’re not deaf

• Just what I needed to confirm that Scientist is bad: SooYoung likes it.

lmfao

but i agree

while i wouldnt say its SHIT

its bad

combined with the cringey lyrics, its SHIT

then again, my expectations were not on TT level or anything so...

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• There's nothing wrong with the song actually and I don't even stan them. I wonder how it is that people here can praise one song then pull apart another. Leave the girls alone, I actually like it and am beginning to take more notice of Twice - they ain't so bad. People just love to bash. :pepefacepalm:

• nnnnn at least this isn’t the first rodeo for sm (gg) stans :pepe-cringe:

Pls most MYs do not like red velvet nor did they stan them me and a few others yea but a lot of MYs despise Reveluvs and red velvet and drag Irene, Yeri and Wendy UNPROVOKED, NCTZENS Sones make up the SM stan portion one click browse on anything aespa related on Twitter and YouTube you'll see the MYs vs Reveluvs.

I've met more twice aespa multis than red velvet aespa hybrids.

• I'm honestly disappointed that they got all these big name producers and scientist was the best they could come up with? I know it's popular to drag the song but even as a once since Like Ooh ahh era that's liked all of their releases, this has to be the first where the title track genuinely disappointed me. Even though I didn't love Signal it was still fun and camp and I enjoyed the performances but scientist is just super bland all around.

It would be fine as a bside but for a title track? I'm just glad the rest of the album was fantastic. I've said it before but literally any other song on the album would have been a better title track in all honesty.

• Signal isn't even that bad, M&M was bad but this kinda takes the cake for TWICE's worst title track. It's just a bit....bland and there's nothing really memorable about it.

Like M&M, it feels like JYP tried finding something that would appeal to both the Western market and the Asian market....and this is what we get as a result. It's like JYP has failed to find any true identity for them since 2019 when they started shifting away from the cute concept(which was their brand) and experimenting with other sounds and concepts.

The bsides are decent though, Icon, Cruel and Push & Pull especially.

• I agree. the song is so dull and there are some catchy parts but honestly I wouldn't go back and listen to it again. its a one listen and forget type of song. the album has nice b-sides tho, but alcohol free to me felt like a real step up and then we get this? like seriously? I really even prefer ICSM to this....

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!