Netizenbuzz is gone ??

• Not to forget how she fuelled the international hate against Sulli by translating so many negative articles about her (to the point where she was called SulliBuzz) but didn't even apologize once Sulli passed.

On the other hand, she tends to protect her faves like Block B and she didn't translate a single negative article when they had that huge Thailand scandal (she even admitted to being biased).

Wasn't she also partially to blame for the T-ara scandal becoming as big as it did internationally?

AsianJunkie (which I love) really called them out for it.

The T-ara witch hunt made Netizen Buzz, so the current refusal to translate reality makes sense - Asian Junkie
    After T-ara were essentially vindicated regarding their
    www.asianjunkie.com

"The T-ara witch hunt made Netizen Buzz, so the current refusal to translate reality makes sense"

• Good, she and PC both fuel the hate on groups they dont like (T-ARA, EXO, lately aespa) and protect their faves (which I wont point cause they are not at fault), my guess is she was about to get sued (FINALLY) so she yeeted the blog, she wont apologize for sht, she cause international hate towards Jessica, Sulli, Hara, T-ARA, and was going against Chanyeol, Karina and Key as of the latest. Waiting for PC to get her dose too.

• Good, she and PC both fuel the hate on groups they dont like (T-ARA, EXO, lately aespa) and protect their faves (which I wont point cause they are not at fault), my guess is she was about to get sued (FINALLY) so she yeeted the blog, she wont apologize for sht, she cause international hate towards Jessica, Sulli, Hara, T-ARA, and was going against Chanyeol, Karina and Key as of the latest. Waiting for PC to get her dose too.

I feel like it's either she got too many report on the blogger or she got a cease and desist letter from some company .

• Of course, the T-ara nonsense was her biggest offense. Even after the case was cleared, she continued to target Jiyeon and the other members. The only reason she translated articles about Jang Donggun marrying this actress (whom he most likely cheated on Jiyeon with) was because she knew the comments would be filled with Jiyeon hate (disgusting stuff like 'he took a Honda out for a ride only to settle on a Ferrari')

And PC hates so many groups, especially 4th Gen bgs lol. They translated this post about Q from The Boyz supposedly dating even though the post got deleted on Pann. They even acknowledged that the post got deleted which is why there weren't any comments for them to translate. Why translate a post if it has been deleted, especially for something as insignificant as a dating rumor with a non-celeb?

• Of course, the T-ara nonsense was her biggest offense. Even after the case was cleared, she continued to target Jiyeon and the other members. The only reason she translated articles about Jang Donggun marrying this actress (whom he most likely cheated on Jiyeon with) was because she knew the comments would be filled with Jiyeon hate (disgusting stuff like 'he took a Honda out for a ride only to settle on a Ferrari')

Pure evil!

The way she targeted Jessica was so disturbing istg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!