Netizenbuzz is gone ??

• Rozysebelas

Changed the title of the thread from “Netizenbuzz blog is removed ??” to “Netizenbuzz is gone ??”.
  • Is it possible she got something like cease and desist letter ??

I mean it just kind of out of nowhere .

Especially since she's been doing it for almost a decade .

• that one akp user that got their bts anti threads from there

:pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• someone wanna fill me in as to what Netizenbuzz is/was?

ITs basically a Korean news translation site . She translate korean news mainly kpop almost everyday and translate the Korean netizen comments along with it too.

So fans can know the reaction of Korean netizen to the news to some degree .

She's been posting since a long time . First time I discovered it was in 2012 when the t-ara fiasco happened .

It's fascinating to look back if u're not only focused on the negativity coz u can even see Korean opening to some topic along the years .

Like back in the day girl group wearing short shorts are getting slut shamed left and right especially girls day . But now it's not even an issue .

It's honestly really fascinating to compare . Now it's gone I can't even look at the old article too.

• thanks mate... :thumbup:

• fucking great!

They perpetuated hate toward Sulli for years.

This year they started picking on Key and translated 5 hate articles on him in a week cherry pocking bad comments only.

Good riddance

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• uh that site kept all the bad ifans in one place where do you guys think they will go now?

They should go o PC since that place is going o the same route

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They should go o PC since that place is going o the same route

PC,knetizen,pannatic,netizenkore .

But idk . NB has that nostalgic feeling lul .

I sometimes look at my comment from 2012 on NB for some research too .

Or asianjunkies for quality content at least they are transparent at what they like or don't like .

• Surprised it was around as long as it was.

The owner and mods explicitly stated at times they deliberately chose negative articles because it brings in more readers compared to positive ones (though I don't see why they couldn't do both sides on threads/stories). The worst part was that NB was heavily responsible for fueling many witch hunts and idol scandals among ifans. It was literally the fox news of kpop sites.

• PC,knetizen,pannatic,netizenkore .

But idk . NB has that nostalgic feeling lul .

I sometimes look at my comment from 2012 on NB for some research too .

Or asianjunkies for quality content at least they are transparent at what they like or don't like .

Knetizen is the most tame out of all of them

• A tad sad. It was great seeing the actual Korean reactions translated as I still can't bothered to learn the language despite being a long time Kpop fan. An end of an era.

• lol I've never even heard of them, I think that's what makes up lots of the translated comments in scandals, only twice or three times have I ever seen netizens defending idols. They probably made the stuff we see in youtube videos. Honestly, they are stereotyping korean fans, because we literally only hear the negative stuff. I REALLY want to see positive stuff translated WAY more, I don't care if they have dislikes.

Only translating the negative stuff is feeding xenophobia. I used to fall in the trap of thinking the majority or all of them act this way, but even seeing a few positive comments prove that it isn't true. (I bet most korean fans find the toxic ones really weird, like us international fans do)

We aren't exactly angels either, some international fans act WAY worse than the korean fans we see. I'm pretty sure many of you have never SEEN positive comments by Korean fans, they're hard to come across these days.

I mean I get that some fans complain she only translate negative aarticle.

But at the end of the day that's what put the food on the table .

YES! that's where she gets her COIN.

oh wow that's fucking disgusting. good riddance. and you BET they'll be acting all sorry and posting negative comments from articles about Sulli, but trying to defend them. I thought they translated the negative comments to defend the idol, not attack them. Now, I get what you mean. If she really got a cease-and-desist letter, I'm honestly glad. Why and how did she get the letter, if you know?

• Good riddance. The user base there is very very toxic. It's became a platform for crazy feminists to hate on innocent men. I hope it never returns.

• not really they are starting to translate negative articles about some idols

I mean at some point off course they will . Are translation site only allowed to translate good positive article ?? .

This is why I don't really get the backlash they got .

Especially if it trending on the Korean site .

I understand if they translated a non issue article with only tens of upvote on the top comments on the Korean site then fine.

But what I don't understand is even on hot topic like 1k plus upvote on the Korean site comment there still people be like "why are u only translating negative article" off course they will , it's a hot topic even mainstream site will write report on it . Like akp,kboo,etc .

Surprised it was around as long as it was.

The owner and mods explicitly stated at times they deliberately chose negative articles because it brings in more readers compared to positive ones (though I don't see why they couldn't do both sides on threads/stories). The worst part was that NB was heavily responsible for fueling many witch hunts and idol scandals among ifans. It was literally the fox news of kpop sites.

iirc they actually admitted it on the site F.A.Q

• that's the thing no all the articles she translated are trending

she is starting to cherry pick and translate some articles with little engagement about certain idols. Not sure if they have new translators though that might be it. it's just that some of those articles she translated seemed to be made by antis, at least the comments weren't as bad but it's starting to happen lately.

• The thing is though sites like NB and Pannchoa have been caught many times cherry picking comments or even mistranslating comments. Translating trending posts, especially ones are negative is one thing. But mistrnalsating and cherry picking comments doesn't help give a better 'insight' into reactions at all.

• not really they are starting to translate negative articles about some idols

I have never said that they are unproblematic but the others in the list like pc have a whole track record of being antis. Also a lot of the negative articles that kn is translating are also trending most of the time on the rl time charts of pann. What I notified is that they are starting to cherry pick the comments of netizens in order to gain views and use weird titles

• Good riddance. The user base there is very very toxic. It's became a platform for crazy feminists to hate on innocent men. I hope it never returns.

That's true, including age discrimination against men.

This site was full of hypocrites who hate men and believe that most men who fall in love with younger women are automatically "creeps and pedophiles" and if people here think that allkpop is full of BTS lovers who are also Blackpink haters at the same time they have probably never heard of Netizenbuzz because this site was definitely worse...

Edited 2 times, last by Redan ().

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!