Posts by Redan

Good riddance. The user base there is very very toxic. It's became a platform for crazy feminists to hate on innocent men. I hope it never returns.

That's true, including age discrimination against men.

This site was full of hypocrites who hate men and believe that most men who fall in love with younger women are automatically "creeps and pedophiles" and if people here think that allkpop is full of BTS lovers who are also Blackpink haters at the same time they have probably never heard of Netizenbuzz because this site was definitely worse...

Seriously, whats wrong with the Netizenbuzz community?

Heechul seems to be the devil in their minds.

Why are they so obsessed with this "If an older man dates a woman who isn't atleast 25 years old he's always a disgusting predator and should be shamed and insulted" nonsense even if the woman is almost 25?

Because the brain isn't 100 % developed yet?

In their own words women just become wiser with age while men just become more disgusting with age.

I really love their "developed brains". :rolleyes:

Do they hate men in general or just "old" Men like Heechul who dare to like younger women?

They're so ignorant and hypocritical, it's unbelievable.

Yes, Heechul is a bit weird but something is seriously wrong with all this ageshaming.

I can't belive they're calling him "old as fuck" even though he's only 38 years old.

Are they mentally ill?

Man, I feel sorry for Heechul and Momo.

Idiots like that must be a pain in the ass and are pobably one of the reasons why they broke up.

I learned a lot about human nature last year and it's not a pretty picture.

I also hate the fact that Corona might ruin this spring and summer too.

The whole situation just sucks and as a german I'm just pissed off that the european union isn't capable of giving their citizens enough vaccines.

40 days and only 1.2 % of germans are vaccinated.

Absolutely pathetic but the only people who will pay for this are the normal citizens and never these incompetent politcians.

Man, this sucks.

I wish i wouldn't know how shitty and selfish most people actually are.

I would be much happier because ignorance is bliss.

True friends might exist but are extremely rare and most people are just using other people for their own gain and call hanging out for entertainment a "friendship" but will leave their "friends" when they meet more entertaining or more useful people or don't see their former "friends" on a regular basis anymore.

It's no surprise to me that many people feel lonely these days.