What are your favorite special MVs from your favorite groups?

• So either a bonus MV for a bside or a special version of a title track MV. For me...

Twice - Fake & True (The Truth Game Version)

A special version of the MV, they look gorgeous in the new shots and I like the extra little story it gives. I only learned about it through Rainbowlicious so it's not really well known I guess. Also it's one of my top Japanese tracks from them and was my top for a long time

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seventeen - Snap Shoot

It's just fun and was made entirely by Mingyu (the ending credits are hella funny to watch). It's weirdly my favorite MV from them next to Home;Run, very feel-good

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IM NAYEON 2022.06.24

Edited once, last by th17e ().

• it's not my fav group but I really like the song so

External Content youtu.be

• Of course, we must spread the word about it :yesr: Maybe someone can start another cult for a song? :pepe-smug:

LMAO is anyone even interested? LOL

I showed some people and they said they didn't like it because they thought it was boring since it lacks choreo...

It's also the "rich people" mv because it's an &TWICE album exclusive which is why it's so underrated and 10% of Twice international fan album buyers actually buy their JP albums. Those are most popular in JP lol

But it's soo good!! It should be like a movie or smth

:cheersc:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• True but how much traction was IGBAS getting on here until a small group of us forced it :pepe-use-head: We now have 803 posts (804 when I post this) on this website just containing the word IGBAS and 25 cult members. If you create enough noise and drama, anything can become popular :pepe-excited: The fact that people disliked it already gives you enough controversy to start this up!

• A video so cute you have to watch it at least 7 times.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Oh I almost forgot... not only is this the superior version of the song, but this MV gets me emotional every time. :sadr:

• recorded and edited by wonwoo and it's just SVT having fun, but i love it.

it's one of my fave mvs in general.

and this:

• TREASURE and Teumes' first anniversary. Everything made by TREASURE. :sadr:

• I can't believe I forgot my favorite skz mv :waterr:

Do skz: players even count?

• Does Brand New Girl count as one?

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• These 2. One is funny as hell the other is cute and adorable.

• Does Brand New Girl count as one?

I think this one counts, because Candy Pop was more like the title track right and this the bside right? I wish this one got an MV.....

• Just realized, does this count as a special MV because it's technically a bside? If thats the case this is actually the winner but I've never considered it one before :melon_think: I'll just leave OP as it is and put this in the replies because idk lmao

• Oh I almost forgot... not only is this the superior version of the song, but this MV gets me emotional every time. :sadr:

Yes! This ^^

Most of my faves are special choreography versions because I love some of these choreos.

Touch - NCT 127

EXO Monster Performance Video

This is my fave EXO choreo..

Okay and Dreams Come True - the 127 day fan gift. The way they lean so hard into this 90s boy band vibe down to the soft focus and finger snaps to the cheesy smiles. I love it even if the song is a skip for me.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Monster's choreography is also one of my favorites, also one of my favorite Exo songs in general. Best part is always 1:13

• Star Seeker series

• YES SIR TASTE LETS GOOO

Also it's me or like people never think about this ... Why does New Rules not a have mv or special video ( Studio Choom I guess :giftr: )

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

'Spine Breaker' will always remain iconic for encorporating the message of the lyrics into the choreo. Looks funny, sounds like a bop but those disses to parents and education system are very well deserved. Stop putting pressure on the students, so much so that the weight of expectations can be a Spine Breaker. Suga hits it out of the park from the beginning.

• External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com

• A 25-minute short movie MV

Where's WaldoU

• YES SIR TASTE LETS GOOO

Also it's me or like people never think about this ... Why does New Rules not a have mv or special video ( Studio Choom I guess :giftr: )

I guess we're all having the same question ezgif-2-8c1697548b94.gif

New Rules performance in GDA was great tho :groovins:

• I guess we're all having the same question ezgif-2-8c1697548b94.gif

New Rules performance in GDA was great tho :groovins:

sheesh

I remember when the album for magic is delayed ... good old 2019

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• This video was created for a TV show four years after the song's release as a B-side.

• External Content youtube.com

External Content youtube.com

I really like this one from them too

• It was released to celebrate BTS's birthday and it's a b-side that retraced their career so it was emotional :

Fan song :

A BoA cover as SM was paying her an homage :

One of my favorite Mamamoo b-sides got an MV :

8zf-yB.gif   

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• True but how much traction was IGBAS getting on here until a small group of us forced it :pepe-use-head: We now have 803 posts (804 when I post this) on this website just containing the word IGBAS and 25 cult members. If you create enough noise and drama, anything can become popular :pepe-excited: The fact that people disliked it already gives you enough controversy to start this up!

YEAHHH but...IGBAS is so super well known among ONCE. Almost every ONCE knows about it and has an opinion on it, whether negative or positive!

Truth game is literally so nugu....

Like who even talks about it??? :wilds:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• This thread contains 30 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!