BTS vs NCT vs BP: Who had the best online concert?

• I just watch 2

Sm has boring sets imo, specially now that I compared to bp whose price was around the same. Nct was longer but it was mostly bc they have a longer talking session that imo was unnecessary (and kinda clingy if u saw it)

So for me, the show was better

• lol at you calling me out on that thread while making such a thread which is an open gate for fanwars. good job.

??? what does commenting on ur thread have to do with mine? and its not genuine question for those who watched them X/

• I mean I just watched the BTS one so I can only judge that one. For me it was amazing. The sets, the set list (minus the fact that they didn't perform Louder than bomb.... urghhh lmao). All of it was so amazing. One thing that I loved about it was the interactions with fans. The boys could hear armys like for Tae's performance with Inner Child where Armys sang with him over screens. I don't know I guess I just found that really touching. Plus I really really loved the different mixes BTS gave us, like the trap dionysus mix. Not to mention the tech they used for their DNA, No More Dream and DOPE stages. This was insane.

(4) Map of the soul ON:E BTS Concert- Dope - YouTube

Not to mention the solos, JK killing us with My Time, Jimin's costume change in the middle of Filter as well as his solo dance with the black swan orchestra version in the background being pure art, i already talked bout Tae and his performance for Inner Child, RM with the giant CGI verison of himself, Yoongi's performance of shadow with the hands all coming at him in that corridor and the change from his white outfit to black one to prepare for black swan, the boxing ring for UGH!!, Hobi's car for Ego, and just the energy and fun he brought with that song and himself, Jin's solo with an entire moon built for him to soon MOON where his vocals shined.

Along with the ending feeling like a proper encore of a concert, where they just had fun singing songs like Run and being adorable dorks and just messing around.

Overall I feel they really really tried to connect with ARMY as much as they could despite the pandemic.

Lol at me writing an essay. Gosh I miss their performances.

• Does anyone actually watched all three lol?

I only watched BP and have no interest on the other two so

Edit: but I watched SM town, NCT performance there was alright, the CGI effect on some of the stges were cool. But the vocals seemed to be not live, there was no change up to the routines. Not sure if their concert was the same style

• ??? what does commenting on ur thread have to do with mine? and its not genuine question for those who watched them X/

It's pretty obvious nobody watched all the three online concerts. So you're just setting them up for fanwars. Fans will always be biased about their faves. Everyone knows this untold truth.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Does anyone actually watched all three lol?

I only watched BP and have no interest on the other two so

Edit: but I watched SM town, NCT performance there was alright, the CGI effect on some of the stges were cool. But the vocals seemed to be not live, there was no change up to the routines. Not sure if their concert was the same style

when you say no change up with the routines, you mean like no added dance breaks or changes in the setup of the songs?

• My favorite thing about the BTS concert was that they did it in a way that resembled their real-life concerts (I've been to the ly tour) but enhanced it 10 fold with things they can't do in-person i.e. complete set changes, AR tech, etc. A++ work for the staff involved in such a monstrous project

• I watched BTS and BP's concert. And I genuinely don't know what to say, because it was two very different experiences.

- BP's concert made me so happy, guys. Seeing the girls, seeing them having fun, seeing the new choreos and the new songs. Also I was very comfortable, screaming/singing the songs with my friends in the living-room. Such good experience, it really made me want to see them live. Everything was on point, and my heart grew two sizes.

- BTS's concert(s) were a fever dream, I ain't going to lie. First day at like... midnight or something ( I couldn't watch the main concert, had to wait for the replay ), then short nap of 5 hours, before watching the second day ( around 8 AM ). I was exhausted and completely jet-lagged, and I cried so much, sometimes for no reason. I was alone, watching with my friends on Discord, and DISCORD CRASHED because of the concert. This was crazy. But also best week-end of this stupid year, LOL.

• My favorite thing about the BTS concert was that they did it in a way that resembled their real-life concerts (I've been to the ly tour) but enhanced it 10 fold with things they can't do in-person i.e. complete set changes, AR tech, etc. A++ work for the staff involved in such a monstrous project

THIS! they even had their usual encore stages where they just mess around and it was just so warm and i loved it.

• I've only seen one, so I can't really say which was best. If there was a poll, I wouldn't vote. However,

I would imagine BP's would be the most enjoyable just because YG concerts tend to have extremely high budget for the visuals. stage effects etc. I like things that look more grandiose when it comes to live concerts, otherwise I would just watch videos of their music show performances with live vocals and it would be practically the same thing.

• This was really sweet and I totally agree with it! Even though we weren't there it was cool to see them talk and interact with ARMY virtually. It got emotional at times when they did their little speeches.

• Can't speak for the other two because "who?" but BTS for me.

https://ok.ru/video/1820216789703

Starts @14:50

The opening that led from ON> N.O> DANCE BREAK??

*chef's kiss*

• Sorry but Rose alone is enough for me to pick bp. i like bts on Spotify but dont watch their lives.

I've only seen one, so I can't really say which was best. If there was a poll, I wouldn't vote. However,

I would imagine BP's would be the most enjoyable just because YG concerts tend to have extremely high budget for the visuals. stage effects etc. I like things that look more grandiose when it comes to live concerts, otherwise I would just watch videos of their music show performances with live vocals and it would be practically the same thing.

so..how can yall say they’re the better concert when you never watched the other’s concerts before and therefore have no bearing on the quality?

Ive watched both. You cant really compare bc they’re both very different but awesome experiences. They both invest an incredible amount on their performances.

• That opening was just amazing honestly and the dance break followed by We are bulletproof pt 2... pure perfection for an opening! BTS went off during it... their energy was off the roof

• This thread contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!