TXT "Loser = Lover" : BOP vs FLOP

• the ratio tho..... certified bops from akp user !

Is it the best ratio you've seen so far?

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Well this is my fave song of the year and so different from what other boy groups are doing love this song. The video was nice as well but that truck scene where they are moving with it so weird? Its a blue screen and looks so fake.

Hearing them swear sounds so sexy also.. The styling is so good as well and Soobin voicee ahh.

• Well this is my fave song of the year and so different from what other boy groups are doing love this song. The video was nice as well but that truck scene where they are moving with it so weird? Its a blue screen and looks so fake.

Hearing them swear sounds so sexy also.. The styling is so good as well and Soobin voicee ahh.

The truck scene reminds me of Bad Bunny's last album.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is he.....you know?
    Tumblr

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• The truck scene reminds me of Bad Bunny's last album.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was just weird could have done a different scene there or actually have them on a truck.

Everything else in the MV is amazing but yeah..

Agreed I think this is the best kpop song objectively this year

• Ariana said, stream Loser=Lover :pepemusic:

External Content twitter.com

GeneralSleepyIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

“When you write comments like this, you must look at yourself first.” Choi Soobin

• For me, it's not as good as Lovesong, but still, it's a pretty good bop. I'd rate it somewhere in the low 80s. I liked the first verse and pre-chorus, and Yeonjun's small rap section. With respect to the MV, the truck CGI was a little off-putting, but everything else was okay.

• For me, it's not as good as Lovesong, but still, it's a pretty good bop. I'd rate it somewhere in the low 80s. I liked the first verse and pre-chorus, and Yeonjun's small rap section. With respect to the MV, the truck CGI was a little off-putting, but everything else was okay.

The truck was a bit off putting to me too at first but I saw it wasn't green screen CGI but a LED screen, I'll link you the behind below

they talk about it from 5:00 on!

• The truck was a bit off putting to me too at first but I saw it wasn't green screen CGI but a LED screen, I'll link you the behind below

Ahhhh, okay, I see. Thanks so much for letting me know! :)

Anyway, I recently started to listen TXT after purchasing the FREEZE album, and so, I'm curious to see if this song will grow on me. Currently, following a few listens, it's still somewhere in the high 70s to low 80s.

• Ohh I love this so much, txt never fail to deliver to be honest.

Since bp forever on hiatus and I need some group to bop to, it might just be txt, even though I have never really stanned any boy group before, but I have loved every song they released and all members are likeable

• Ahhhh, okay, I see. Thanks so much for letting me know! :)

Anyway, I recently started to listen TXT after purchasing the FREEZE album, and so, I'm curious to see if this song will grow on me. Currently, following a few listens, it's still somewhere in the high 70s to low 80s.

What did you think about Freeze when you got it?

Favorite songs?

:claps:

• It's a blop for me. Better than their last attempt at this, but not all the way there. The angsty lyrics combined with the guitar reminds me of SKZ's Voices, and I think that song is much better.

Really would like to see k-pop up its game when it comes to absorbing alt-rock influences, Japan is so far ahead here it's almost comical.

• It's a blop for me. Better than their last attempt at this, but not all the way there. The angsty lyrics combined with the guitar reminds me of SKZ's Voices, and I think that song is much better.

Really would like to see k-pop up its game when it comes to absorbing alt-rock influences, Japan is so far ahead here it's almost comical.

isn't Voices such a great song? I heard for the first time the other day on shuffle and I literally took out my airpods and was like ??? what song is this?? lol anyway it's one of my favs now.

I like this song I think it's a bop.

• The truck was a bit off putting to me too at first but I saw it wasn't green screen CGI but a LED screen, I'll link you the behind below

So, I watched the video you linked and I'd like to clarify that it wasn't the background scenery I was referring to, it was the literal CGI truck that was off-putting for me, shown at 0:36 seconds of the MV and it is that that completely threw me off. The LED screen was a little less bothersome, but still somewhat off compared to the rest of the MV.

• I went to look for the aforementioned SKZ song and they don't look like TXT at all .. if we're going to compare a song that does the rock genre justice I can only think of krock, Big Bang and TXT. If you want to debate I can put the song mentioned. SKZ reminds me of Ateez

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!