Yo it happened Kris Wu detained by Police for suspected rape

• people in school? what school is this that would be even mention this?

just normal gossip within the students, not with the teachers of course, bc many people know him and i have classmates from china, and this incident is currently the biggest topic in china now so we just talk about it, no big deal....

• Judging from the way the poster said it, they apparently filmed it to be used as leverage against him in the future in case he turns against these staff members or tries to get rid of them.

It's beyond disgusting, and they need to rot in jail too before eventually rotting in hell.

• What I never get from situations like this is that Kris could have had any woman he wanted. Why did he have to stoop this low?

Why did he have force these women against their will? To rape/ drug underage girls? Dude is seriously fucked in the brain. SMDH

• What I never get from situations like this is that Kris could have had any woman he wanted. Why did he have to stoop this low?

Why did he have force these women against their will? To rape/ drug underage girls? Dude is seriously fucked in the brain. SMDH

As someone said, this is not really about sex, it's about power. Coercing someone into having sex is apparently a big ego-trip for some people.

• There have been allegation before though. Five years ago, he was accused of rape but his team buried that. And most of his victims were underage or barely legal at 18-19. Kids basically. And China is a conservative society where wearing the tag of rape victim isn't easy. From DMZ's story, the one who brought this all to light, she agreed to meet to discuss for a role in the MV but didn't know that she would be meeting for drinks. She didn't go to a casting couch. She was unconscious when the sex happened. Morning after, Kris manipulated her to think he wants to date her and take care of her. She was 18 at the time and yeah, she believed that. Predators are pretty charming when they need to be.

Also no, police didn't arrest him based on social media posts. China police doesn't make any arrests until they have solid proof. They have close to 100% conviction rate and with a person like Kris, who has strong influence and known internationally, they need permissions from higher ups, which they wouldn't have gotten without evidence. Also, Kris is Canadian which means it needs to be reported to Canadian embassy so another reason why this arrest is not without evidence. A police officer, not from the same branch of course, explained this on weibo.

From what's been said on weibo, there is video evidence of him raping a 14 year old. The girl was unconscious at that time. Of course, we will never see the evidence so it's up to you to believe what is and what isn't. He will be convicted. There's no doubt about it. It's just a question of when.

You must be joking when trying to represent the Chinese justice system as fair with all the political detainees they have over there who have been terrorized with fake, trumped up charges.

• You must be joking when trying to represent the Chinese justice system as fair with all the political detainees they have over there who have been terrorized with fake, trumped up charges.

Yeah I can see why China would create all fake rape victims to bring down a celebrity instead of I don't know just getting him on tax evasion or something.

Rape is not about “getting the girl” but it’s about power. It always was.

• Rape is not about “getting the girl” but it’s about power. It always was.

Not always. Unfortunately, I knew a few dudes who raped women strictly to get a nut, or they had ZERO game + small brain and/ or their parents never taught them how to treat a woman.

Not everything is always complicated. Most motherfuckers are surprisingly simple.

• Not always. Unfortunately, I knew a few dudes who raped women strictly to get a nut, or they had ZERO game + small brain and/ or their parents never taught them how to treat a woman.

Not everything is always complicated. Most motherfuckers are surprisingly simple.

No. There is no exception. Only misunderstanding from the part of men.

It’s always about power.

• And it’s also about power to make a point and take a celeb and crush him. That’s how you suppres the rest of them

Ew never quote me again.

• They're trying to say Kris is being framed by the government :pepepizza:

• He's detained, which means the evidence is rock solid, so this prick is over. Hope they give him a harsh and longe sentence (I'm against capital punishment), so others like him think twice before hurting a girl. Just send him to the gulag! For those of you who think China would bother with framing such a nobody, get a grip! He's not important enough, and this is bad for their image, which is the only thing they care about. The thing is, you're fangirling a rapist, so get of stan twitter, and take a long look at yourselves!

• No - just sating I wont be surpriced if they did.

But no smoke without fire.

what smoke are you talking about exactly? people (like you) are going out of their way to make up conspiracy theories without any reason at all.

• what smoke are you talking about exactly? people (like you) are going out of their way to make up conspiracy theories without any reason at all.

Chinese media saying there was incidents in 2016.

And all these girls now..

Hardly conspiracy. Just saying now the police is sending out news even before he’s formally arrested. You think they want yo lose face by not having proof or creating proof?

• Chinese media saying there was incidents in 2016.

And all these girls now..

Hardly conspiracy. Just saying now the police is sending out news even before he’s formally arrested. You think they want yo lose face by not having proof or creating proof?

I think making up a conspiracy that the CCP would gain anything by framing this nobody and would go as far as making up all of these rape allegations to make it happen is beyond ridiculous. I am also not interested in participating in narratives that try to discredit rape victims so let's stop here.

• I think making up a conspiracy that the CCP would gain anything by framing this nobody and would go as far as making up all of these rape allegations to make it happen is beyond ridiculous. I am also not interested in participating in narratives that try to discredit rape victims so let's stop here.

Discredit?

You’re wrong.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!