What does an elite idol looks like?

• Baited! It's only a rhetorical question because Nana of woo!ah! is what an elite idol looks like, and that's the bottom line.

Girls have been promoting nonstop on music shows for 2 months, 34 stages total, and they're still giving their 100%. You can pick any Nana fancam at random, you won't ever catch her half-ass her performance, going with the auto pilot on and looking awkward, tired or bored. She's always confident and full of expressions, even when not in the center, and always enjoys the stage.

So AKP, woo!ah! badges when? :pepe-cut:

'Pandora' today on Music Bank (mics are on!)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

'Purple' on Show Champion in early June

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• kekeke

External Content www.instagram.com

• I absolutely agree, Nana is one of the best idols I ever seen, her energy, her charisma, her leadership is insane. She would stand out in any group. I really hope she will appear in as many variety shows she can, she can rise like that. She's an ace of the aces.

Also yeahhh WE WANT BADGES!!! I wanted to get at least the woo!ah! badge but we don't have it :c i guess we need a petition?

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I absolutely agree, Nana is one of the best idols I ever seen, her energy, her charisma, her leadership is insane. She would stand out in any group. I really hope she will appear in as many variety shows she can, she can rise like that. She's an ace of the aces.

Also yeahhh WE WANT BADGES!!! I wanted to get at least the woo!ah! badge but we don't have it :c i guess we need a petition?

I don't think a petition is required, I think what's needed is to submit pictures in the appropriate thread and hope for the best. I already submitted some pics several months ago but it didn't lead anywhere. They were not the best anyway and I think the pics must be submitted in a way that makes it real easy for the admins to add them, like ready to deploy as is. I started working on new set of pics after their Purple comeback but I wasn't satisfied enough. We lack a clear guideline regarding the submission of pictures for badges.

• I don't think a petition is required, I think what's needed is to submit pictures in the appropriate thread and hope for the best. I already submitted some pics several months ago but it didn't lead anywhere. They were not the best anyway and I think the pics must be submitted in a way that makes it real easy for the admins to add them, like ready to deploy as is. I started working on new set of pics after their Purple comeback but I wasn't satisfied enough. We lack a clear guideline regarding the submission of pictures for badges.

It's hard to get "badges" in. I even created two full sets for Niziu and still nothing happened.

But I would love to have Sora's badge mmm

• I got surprised when learned the Woo!ah! schedule, girls must feel so tired. Hoping that their hard work pays off.

• It's hard to get "badges" in. I even created two full sets for Niziu and still nothing happened.

But I would love to have Sora's badge mmm

I feel like there's more interest than ever for woo!ah! these days so now would be a great time to include their badges in. But I understand why they can't do it all. I just wish there was a proper way to know if they're eligible for a request so we don't end up working and submitting pics for nothing.

• irene vibes strong in this one

if the company doesnt do them dirty she might end up an it girl

Yes, I've seen the Irene comparison before. Honestly I don't really see it, maybe on a few select pics. What's for sure is she doesn't send the same vibes at all. Irene has this cold, distant image whereas Nana is all smiles. Same as you I think she has the potential to be a it girl. I made a thread for her birthday in March (same day as (G)I-DLE Soojin!) and that's how I labeled her: the it girl of the new generation.

I got surprised when learned the Woo!ah! schedule, girls must feel so tired. Hoping that their hard work pays off.

Yes, it's rare for a group to promote for such a long time. It's unprecendeted among the groups I've been following lately as far as I can tell. And I don't even know if their Pandora promotions are over! There's not many music shows these days because of the Olympics but two shows are running anyway next week, Show Champion and M Countdown (btw Soyeon has a good chance to win a 2nd trophy with Beam Beam on Mnet next Thursday so please support, guys :froghype: ).

• I don't think a petition is required, I think what's needed is to submit pictures in the appropriate thread and hope for the best. I already submitted some pics several months ago but it didn't lead anywhere. They were not the best anyway and I think the pics must be submitted in a way that makes it real easy for the admins to add them, like ready to deploy as is. I started working on new set of pics after their Purple comeback but I wasn't satisfied enough. We lack a clear guideline regarding the submission of pictures for badges.

Oh i wish i could help at making the badges. I used to make some for another forum, but i only use my phone now so im not confident at doing it in mobile apps.

Imo she's the perfect mix between Wendy and Irene, she gives me vibes of both. Crazy to think that in fact she is a former SM trainee. NV was really lucky to get her. She's dedicated as hell. They have a solid group in hands, I really wish for woo!ah!'s success. Hopefully, it's only a matter of time til they blow up... they're at the right path.

1622866176-whimsicalamusedbrownbutterfly-size-restricted.gif

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Oh i wish i could help at making the badges. I used to make some for another forum, but i only use my phone now so im not confident at doing it in mobile apps.

The hardest part is to find the right pics I think. The best quality can be found in the individual concept photos for their last comeback but there's always one that bugs me. Take the salmon colored set (thread linked below), for some reason Lucy's pic is a close up shot whereas the others are not, which looks weird.

But this set goes well with group logo they used during the Bad Girl era because of the similar color pattern.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!