Whats the reason for kpop cameramen/choreographers and their obsession with idols backs?

• Taecyeon looks good but at one point it's just him walking with his back facing the camera for a really long time(starts at around 0:44). There's so much walking around and backs.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember a blackpink performance I think it was the iconic solo, d4 and forever young performance. The dance break wasn't even shown clearly for both solo and d4 they were just showing the stage :( During the bridge they are just showing the background dancers/blackpinks backs. I've seen the zooming out of stage and not focusing on the member who's performing in several groups. Like why tho? Camera work can enhance the choreo but sometimes it just completely ruins it.

:pepecry:

Edit: here's bp the performance I was talking about

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!