What type of song do you really want an idol to solo release?

• Ningning: Reminds me of her SYNK

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Speaking of which, steam Journey to Atlantis

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yuju:

Or maybe something more early-Mamamoo, like Piano Man.

I REALLY wanted Eunha to go the Gain type route in her own flair (maybe more cute/elegant)

Now IZONE, it looks like they'd be going solo, at least a few of them:

Chaeyeon REALLY fits Chungha songs (obvs) but I also can see her pulling off some Boa-esqe songs

I think maybe Yuri could pull something a bit stronger than this? But she could go like Ben

This is more melodramatic, I can see older idols pulling this off, Jihyo I'd like to see on this one.

Winter has a very Yoo Youngjin voice so...most yyj songs fit her

I can see a lot of the Japanese idols, maybe Mina(?) releasing something like Yukika's songs

City pop aesthetic also really fits Nako, because of the way she sings.

• Personally I am not into full rap songs. I want Lay to keep releasing songs like this. The traiditonal Chinese music + modern music blend is so delicious. His LIT album is my fav so far

:lover1::lover1:

• Kai released exactly the type of album he was supposed to and i always here people say they want their favs solo to be like this too. Both conceptually i.e the way he promoted with a dance medley and just plain AESTHETICS as well as musically. Very modern R&B and chill.

It’s a no skip masterpiece and I hope he keeps giving us more

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!