What type of Song do you want from Jisoo and Lisa solos?

• I want something like this for Jisoo I think alot of Sunmi songs Jisoo would suit.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For Lisa I want some like hiphop/pop type song maybe something like.

• For Jisoo - something like this

• For Jisoo I don't know why but I see her doing a kind of dramatic mid tempo song, something like this

External Content www.youtube.com

For Lisa something rap oriented but still fun, like Jessi

• These are good suggestions also.

• Official Post

I think Jisoo would suit a Taeyeon song super well, preferably something like Love You Like Crazy

For Lisa, she was awesome in her Say So cover, so something like that for her.

• LISA

POWERFUL BANGER

POWERFUL RAP

POWERFUL DANCE

POWERFUL BEATS

JUST MAKE IT EXPLOSIVE because OTG and SOLO were not really IN YOUR FACE BANGER BOPS!

please LISA want a BOP please

for Jisoo a cold ballad will do

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!