Show me stages with choreo and obvious live vocals

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just a random one that I like, they perform live frequently lol

:pepe-grooving:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

:pepe-cowboy:

This stage practice is so iconic that they didnt even know it would be upload in their channel, still they put effort and did amazingly

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com

But who is the WayV loud breather? :melon_think:

• This stage practice is so iconic that they didnt even know it would be upload in their channel, still they put effort and did amazingly

Yeji really impresses me on this performance, she puts a crazy energy in a choreography which is already very difficult and in addition she shows a very good vocal stability. Her stamina is incredible :eek:

theyre actually just built different :pepemusic:

• GDA 2018 was just EXO 100% live. The vocals. Impeccable.

EXO really said we run this show and then Proceeded to show everyone how to perform. Amazing.

External Content youtu.be

• Official Post

I can't believe I almost forgot this one.

It's literally just Ryeowook and Kyuhyun showing off for 3 minutes.

• Many many SNSD lives. They're famous for great live singing and dancing at the same time.

Here's one example

Here's an encore that could be an actual perf lol

it always gets real when Joohoney sings/raps live

Also All Dreamcatcher Wind Blows Stages! I don't know which one showcases their live vocals best though...but I believe mics were all on each stage.

• External Content m.youtube.com

Just a random one that I like, they perform live frequently lol

:pepe-grooving:

Ooooh, I loved that! I can't believe I passed up a chance to see them live before covid. I'll have to go if they ever come around again. They're so captivating on stage.

Debut :pepe-smug::pepe-smug::pepe-smug::pepe-smug::pepe-smug:

Power vocals from the very start

And a random one with more intense choreo

Also adding in Basquiat and Hui's iconic run

2:53 :pepe-smug::pepe-smug::pepe-smug::pepe-smug::pepe-smug:

idk how I missed seeing this as I was obsessed with Not Shy but oml they sound so good here

• Also adding in Basquiat and Hui's iconic run

This is one of my favourite ever K Pop performances. I can watch it over and over and I am always so SO impressed.

• Where should I start

:siptear:

Vocal kings

:lover1:

It doesn't get any more real and clean than this :siptear:

8zf-yB.gif   

:pepe-cowboy:

Wait, forget their vocals. Can we talk about their drumming for a minute?!?! Omg, that was an awesome performance!

Oh, I liked them! I'll have to check them out more.

But who is the WayV loud breather? :melon_think:

LOLOL, okay, now the breathing is all I can notice. Someone needs to move their mic bac lol.

ooh, astro was good. I especially like their rappers.

• Oh, I liked them! I'll have to check them out more.

They've cover Exo, it can be a good introduction for you :pepelove2:

• The queens of obvious lives have arrived!

Ladies and Germs! Let me introduce you to the iconic D4 Performance!

I dunno, this doesn't seem live to me? Is it live?

• Oh, I liked them! I'll have to check them out more.

I'll post you my fav song of them

they are still rookies and don't have much music

• OMG, that Eve performance especially! <3<3<3 ....except that I can barely hear Baekhyun cuz his outfit is so loud.....

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!