Do you think the Brave Girls fever will last longer than EXID's?

• Both had massive breakthrough hits that went viral

Both had a decent size hit next (although Brave Girls had We ride too)

Considering BG's members are older than your average trendy girl group members, how long do you think the Brave Girls fever will last?

• Their new cmb is doing half of what Rollin did, so their following one will do even less as hype dies down, so maybe other 2-3 years

Its kinda doing worse than we ride. Rollin is not even around it. Btw we ride was a solid hit but just a normal one.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Its kinda doing worse than we ride. Rollin is not even around it. Btw we ride was a solid hit but just a normal one.

every cmb that is the following one of a viral/mega hit its like that

every gg falls on that categorie thats why I told people here to think twice before they speak

but nobody listen to me

bg is just one of those examples, they will get gaon stoy for june but that just bc twice been doing average for the past 2 years

• every cmb that is the following one of a viral/mega hit its like that

every gg falls on that categorie thats why I told people here to think twice before they speak

but nobody listen to me

bg is just one of those examples, they will get gaon stoy for june but that just bc twice been doing average for the past 2 years

True!

The only exception I have is maybe Cheer up/TT but I wasn’t really there so idk.

• Brave girls hit is much bigger than Exids, Brave grils managed to have tow songs on the melon top 5 chart which Exid didn't do and the amount of CFS Brave girls have is much more than what Exid had, also Brave girls went viral as whole group not just one member like Exid

groups are getting more cfs nowadays because they can't tour or perform, which is what brings the money in a regular year

• Yes, when We Ride became Brave Girls second hit they were already leagues ahead of EXID.

Brave Girls are really doing better than EXID in all factors that comparing the two isn’t smart anymore lol. With their album sales increasing tremendously and outpacing not only them but also fromis_9.

From having the worst selling album on Gaon to selling 66k+ on Hanteo.

Ew5T03qVoAIagvx?format=jpg&name=medium

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just from all this alone I do think Brave Girls fever and syndrome have created something really special and good for the group. The fandom became bigger not only internationally but domestically and it seems like it’s not stopping with their concert selling out like hot cakes.

With K-pop being more wide and insanely popular I see the girls riding the waves well. Hopefully, Brave Bros doesn’t screw them over though.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like longevity is pretty difficult for any non big 3 group.

Despite all that they are doing incredibly well. Also, I never thought that their career trajectory is similar to EXID but I think you're right.

˗ˏˋ you got me feeling like a psycho psycho ˎˊ˗

• No. Exid was like only Hani (who is still massively popular) and friends. Still they did mighty well to stay somewhat relevant for the next couple of years.

In BG's case, the whole brand went viral. Also they are much more secure as they have huge fandom in ROK. Yes, they will never have another Rollin but they will definitely have at least 3-4 top 10 hits.

• I don't think it's entirely fair to compare this with EXIDs viral success, since that happened back in the day where kpop was not in the situation it is right now (both among international fans but also the korean people).

• Exid never did as well as BG. The girls have already secured a demographic that no other gg is touching: the older male/female fanbase and military supporters. They will keep doing well as long as they keep these fans and the gp attention. Having digital #1s isn't the only way to succeed, if they keep holding fanmeets, getting cfs and selling albums as now, they are set for life

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!