BRAVE GIRLS GET THEIR 1ST WIN

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tenor.gif?itemid=10895140

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• Park_Oppa

Changed the title of the thread from “BRAVE GIRLS GWT THEIR 1ST WIN” to “BRAVE GIRLS GET THEIR 1ST WIN”.
  • They all got so emotional! I even did too

If you told me last year that Brave Girls would beat SHINee on a music show and outperform Rose's solo debut on the charts I would have laughed in your face.

THIS IS SO DESERVED THOUGH. Couldn't have happened to a better group to go viral. Thank goodness Koreans have taste.

I also have high hopes for their future. If Brave Brothers gives them a fun summer concept, I think it will do REALLY well. All eyes are gonna be on them for this comeback and since it's Brave Brothers, I know the song is gonna slap. The future looks bright for them. Congratulations my fellow Fearless and congratulations Brave Girls!

• I screamed and almost woke up my parents lmao but with the first win, Rollin PAK and We Ride also charting I can’t imagine what their comeback would do :pepe-hype:

I’d love if they came out with an album I won’t have high expectations over that lol but anyway, with fanmeetings already back hopefully they’ll get to enjoy their comeback with Fearless.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• And here's the video of the encore performance of Rollin' after their Inkigayo win:

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!