Do you think the Brave Girls fever will last longer than EXID's?

• Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like longevity is pretty difficult for any non big 3 group.

Despite all that they are doing incredibly well. Also, I never thought that their career trajectory is similar to EXID but I think you're right.

Yep, non big 3 groups don't have good longevity. Exceptions are Sistar, Apink and Mamamoo

• Definetly Brave Girls

a few more album sales and Chi Mat Baram did better than Exids whole discography.

They also allready have more hit songs, records, commercials.

The last Pre-orders showed that Brave Girls managed to establish a proper fandom that can keep them relevant in korea.

Due to their different career and story the fans are mostly in the older range so they dont really compete with other GGs over the conventionally kpop fandom which are mostly teens/tweens. Furthermore Brave Girls didnt gain a large international fanbase so they probably wont become as big as some other GGs .

Of course we dont know if Brave Entertainment will be able to manage the Group properly. If the Gods of Kpop throw a trantrum something unpredictable and stupid like MBK with T-ara or Gfriend with Hype can allways happen.

• Definetly Brave Girls

a few more album sales and Chi Mat Baram did better than Exids whole discography.

They also allready have more hit songs, records, commercials.

That's what I think is really surprising. I've never seen any artist score so many endorsement deals in such a brief period of time, which speaks to something unique about Brave Girls.

Their CF deals are extremely wide-ranging as well. For example, they just did one for Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power, a utility company that supplies around a quarter of South Korea's power needs:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's what I think is really surprising. I've never seen any artist score so many endorsement deals in such a brief period of time, which speaks to something unique about Brave Girls.

Their CF deals are extremely wide-ranging as well. For example, they just did one for Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power, a utility company that supplies around a quarter of South Korea's power needs:

The very small international fanbase doesnt matter for companies who only sell in korea.

The korean fandom may not be as big as others fandoms but consists mostly of men in the thirties, who are per capita much more wealthy than students, who usually made up the main kpop fanbase in korea.

Furthermore they are very popular in the GP, since their story fits so perfectly to the korean mentality.

Serving the military like they did shouldnt be underestimated, considered how patriotic the korean population is.

Also in a country with the most work hours in the world and no western style sozial welfare system they are seen as a symbol of hope because of their hard work finally paid off.

The GP can also much more relate to 30 years old women still haven't paid of their students depts than to the always perfectly and shiny looking kpop world.

This is only a short summary of a few factors that make them so attractive for companies to have them as models.

But i guess you can get that if you look more into it, its not that surprising. Its just out of the radar of the usual kpop world.

• every cmb that is the following one of a viral/mega hit its like that

every gg falls on that categorie thats why I told people here to think twice before they speak

but nobody listen to me

bg is just one of those examples, they will get gaon stoy for june but that just bc twice been doing average for the past 2 years

Sis be wasting no time forcing Twice shade where it doesn’t belong <X

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!