Kwon Mina's apology backfired on her after saying one of the AOA members enjoys having a sexual intercourse during her live stream

• Like now she is literally throwing AOA under the bus, and outright slutshaming her members

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…se-during-her-live-stream

As previously reported, around 4 AM KST on July 5th, the former idol member held a live stream apologizing to the ex-girlfriend of Yoo (the man whom she dated). During an hour-long live stream, she addressed many things from admitting her wrongdoings with her now ex-boyfriend Yoo to her trauma from a rape when she was in middle school.

While addressing her past and her previous claims regarding bullying controversy involving Jimin, Mina said there was a member who really liked having sexual intercourse. Netizens called Mina out for revealing the unnecessary private life of a female idol member that could harm her reputation, which would make her another victim.

1625462209-e531e417-9f1e-4581-b9de-8834851b3086.jpeg

While Mina promised to take a break from social media, she now has replied to a comment on her live stream, revealing the aforementioned member. The comment criticized her, "Now there are articles saying there's a member who likes having sexual intercourse and other online communities are sexually harassing each member while speculating lol When will you take responsibility for your action while members got hurt once more?" Mina replied, "Oh that was Shin Jimin."

:sketchyk::sketchyk::sketchyk:

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Your mental issues are not an excuse for the things you say or the things you do. It's ironic and hypocritical how you keep saying people should not bother with your private life, but here you are the one literally exposing the private lives of others and outright slutshaming them. Like it is never her fault and she is always the victim.

• icyruios

Changed the title of the thread from “K now this Mina scandal is rubbing me off even worse than before” to “Mina's apology backfired on her after saying one of the AOA members enjoys having a sexual intercourse during her live stream”.
  • tbh when she revealed jimin's sex life before was already very distasteful to me..

I mean she talked about that and then now she went on to put a post-sex picture with a boy who already had a gf ..

But she is too unstable to realize properly what she is doing,..

social media is making everything worse for her, I hope she finds someone to convince her to get off it otherwise I doubt her condition will improve

• This is not gonna end up well for her…

This entire thing is a massive mess, there’s really no other way to put it.

• icyruios

Changed the title of the thread from “Mina's apology backfired on her after saying one of the AOA members enjoys having a sexual intercourse during her live stream” to “Kwon Mina's apology backfired on her after saying one of the AOA members enjoys having a sexual intercourse during her live stream”.
  • Damm this not how you should not handle situation like this. She would perfectly fine when she just shut her mouth after she reveal the stuff with Jimin.

But no she stick with her Social Media and say one stupid stuff after another. Now people question her and people even think Jimin is innocent.

I still think that Jimin bully her but Mina greed for revenge make her a bad Person.

she should leave social Media and the Entertainment industry for good :|:|:|

• She should stay away from social media.

Her apology actually already started pretty manipulative and actually she just blamed everything on the guy after admitting she did something wrong. You both did wrong Girl.

Anyway I adressed it once when she revealed Jimin’s sex life, something like this isn’t ok and now she is doing it again why? She knows this could lead to slut-shaming. And yeah it doesn’t look so great after posting a picture of you and a guy that looks like you two were intimate a few minutes ago. Also it seems like they weren’t even dating for that long… a month or something, I wouldn’t have posted a picture of me and a guy I just got with a few weeks ago, you never know.

Btw she needs help. Otherwise I think it will get worse.

• I really worry about her. She really isn’t stable. She desperately needs help and I hope she gets it. This whole situation just isn’t healthy and social media just makes it far worse

• I can’t say much about Mina. We all can agree she needs help so I kinda have nothing against her especially since I know she might do something horrible to herself if she sees people against her but honestly I respect Jimin for staying quiet all this time. Some may find this being guilty but even if she was, all the things Mina said that Jimin did to her was less than what Mina keeps doing to Jimin. Mina lied a lot about the instances of bullying or had holes in her stories. I believe she doesn’t think she is lying but she keeps making inconsistent example stories about Jimin’s bullying and keeps mentioning Jimin’s sex life as if she actually has no real bully story to tell about Jimin. Come on she bullied you for 10 years but the only story you’re going to share is one where you were caught lying (the dragging her to closet part). It just seems weird to me especially since most her stories talks about how she is afraid of Jimin so she couldn’t do this or that (go to rehearsal but instead went to a salon or something/ or the one time she couldn’t see her father when she was free because she was afraid of Jimin…) like what did Jimin do to make her so scared of her. She shares everything bad about Jimin she can find yet can’t share the real moments that made her tormented?

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!