Do you think Momoland could have a revival if they joined Queendom S2?

• It's such a shame they were on such a huge roll but they went downhill with the loss of members and their popularity took a huge dip

So far all of the Queendom groups did have a boost one way or another. AOA scandal aside, actually did pretty ok with Come See Me. Mamamoo and (G)I-DLE did better after too. Oh My Girl provably is the biggest winner of them all Even Lovelyz got a music show win for Obliviate.

I wish Momoland could at least reach to a certain level of popularity in SK such wasted potential

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think if they do join Queendom, there's a Hyunjoo/Mina case approaching, sadly. Yeonwoo departure already has tons of rumors behind it, especially due to her ig posts.

yeah it's risky move, I think MNet will really try to play it safe and won't pick any groups with controversies, which had line-up changes/members departures etc., there was also this Nancy's backstage nude photo leak...

That also kind of disqualifies APink after Chorong ekhm "12 years ago" story, and Naeun moving to YG.

As for ITZY we don't know how situation with Lia will play out but... if they will follow for what they did with SKZ Hyunjin it would mean that girls will promote in Queendom with four members, which for me doesn't make any sense.

So... here we are:

Dreamcatcher, Weki Meki, Loona,

+ rookie groups

here if they will play it smart they can get Weeekly, Purple K!SS, Lightsum, woo!ah!, Secret Number, TRI.BE,

who knows maybe even aespa, after all there even was an NCT World series on MNet, so it's not totally impossible.

sadly WJSN, and STAYC at this point are impossible due to beef.

External Content www.youtube.com

Edited once, last by bartkun ().

• the nude of nancy will being known in knet and momoland will get hate for that during queendom S2.

The international fans can voted or only korean fans can did that...??

They were huge in 2017 with their hit but lost their popularity cause controversie news

• Hum jype leave lia is going in fansign offline and online in june so jyp will never leave their main vocal lia alone

• it's SHIT management!!! that's why!!!!

IMO they should have came out with Thumbs Up or Ready Or Not at that time instead of BAM. Or at least put BAM as a B side or do double title track. And they went MIA for a while too with members missing, no explanation, Yeonwoo leaving, etc. They lost momentum because of stupid company and lack of proper management.

Their company reminds me of DSP.

External Content www.youtube.com

KEEP TALKING WE SHUT YOU DOWN.

• Yeah they can definitely revive some of their popularity. Momoland seems to be a fun group and they had a huge hit song in korea. Thumbs up is a great song too. Their vocals are good too as far as i know. it would be great to see them perform some different songs than their usual songs in queendom like Red velvet's red flavor or bad boy; or MissA or AOA or 4minute songs.

• Momoland was one of my favorite girl groups T^T But their company destroyed their potential by not handling the scandals well. I still remember that embarrassing moment when they confirmed Daisy's relationship, even tho YG denied it. They didn't even bother to talk to YG to come to a good solution for their artists' benefit and put her in such a bad position, and then tried to ruin her by not ending the contract.

Let's not forget that Daisy claimed that Finding Momoland was rigged, which was released by MNET lol, so we can't know how it the current relation between their agency and MNET after that scandal. Doubt they will participate because there might be some skeletons in the closet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!