โ€œWhen will Aespa sing live?โ€ ๐Ÿคก

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œโ€œWhen will Aespa sing liveโ€ ๐Ÿคกโ€ to โ€œโ€œWhen will Aespa sing live?โ€ ๐Ÿคกโ€.
  • I still think the performance stages are lip-synced, the 3 stages sound identical. But I do believe they can sing live.

Well I think there was a backtrack along with loud live singing. You can notice it when they all sing the chorus in the mv and heard in bg but in the live one member sings and voice is heard and overpowers the bg.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ใ•ใ่ณญใ‘็‹‚ใ„ใพใ—ใ‚‡ใ†

ย  ย ย lt64IYu.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Yumeku ().

• I saw this and was like LOL Awkwarddddddd for all those that was saying they never sang LIVE, but I was too lazy to slam this fact onto the doubters and haters screens

:sweatr:

Becomes very tiring continuously proving haters/ doubters wrong, that you just don't care anymore LOL

aespa are Queens! They always do so well :borahae:

:sadr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

รฆ- "๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ง๐• , ๐”ผ๐•ง๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ" -๐•’๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•’ -รฆ

• I still think the performance stages are lip-synced, the 3 stages sound identical. But I do believe they can sing live.

No they don't there's so many tell tell signs, literally the adlibs where they were all flexing sound different, all three of them especially Karina and ningx2

:sleepyr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

รฆ- "๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐”ผ๐•ง๐• , ๐”ผ๐•ง๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ" -๐•’๐•–๐•ค๐•ก๐•’ -รฆ

On top of that the chorus part sounds different every time, the forever part Is loud, but you can hear their voices and each stage sounds different with all four. And then again before the they start the dance Ningx2 stops earlier in each performance to the point in the last one you can hear the backtrack continuing very faintly. And there's many more differences (I've watched it soooo many times)

:cryingr:

• Okay I just watched that video there is no evidence theyโ€™re singing live as they donโ€™t show those parts in the video

The fact their microphones are fully ON, the fact they sing certain parts when touching up makeup and hair, the fact they start singing other idols songs???

:pepe-tea:

• Ya'll just in mad denial because aespa are trained vocalist and can hit their notes with ease, but when some of your favs be dancing the most and singing with ease and sounding perfect, yet cant sing their own song standing up, ya'll still wanna believe thats live? LOL The world of KPOP, where some fans are stuck in April fools

:pepe-life-support:

• No they don't there's so many tell tell signs, literally the adlibs where they were all flexing sound different, all three of them especially Karina and ningx2

:sleepyr:

Well I think there was a backtrack along with loud live singing. You can notice it when they all sing the chorus in the mv and heard in bg but in the live one member sings and voice is heard and overpowers the bg.

You're right. They're not identical. I relistened bit by bit.

• Ok let me come with receipts :/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Start from 2:03 this was the easiest for me to hear

Compare these two where first one, 2:03 their adlibs are wayyyyyy more clearer and you hear the faintest crack by Karina finishing hers, but it's soooo faint and raspy. Also Ningx2 adlibs are sang differently.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• More comparison

External Content youtu.be

Giselle missed the start in one video and sounded slightly different while Winter was identical in both (ie because winter was identical, it means the videos are overlayed exactly at the same time. Giselle sounding different after Winter being identical mean that they are two different lives/recordings). One of the reasons these stages felt unreal was that they were so identical but after overlapping them, I noticed the differences.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ใ•ใ่ณญใ‘็‹‚ใ„ใพใ—ใ‚‡ใ†

ย  ย ย lt64IYu.gif

• I'm pretty sure they were singing live but the performances went under the knife to be perfected before release. The live videos don't sound live live but not don't sound lipsynched either.

I wish we would get Aespa recording diaries in the future like with NCT

Anyway, wtf at the visuals? :lover2:

• I'm pretty sure they were singing live but the performances went under the knife to be perfected before release. The live videos don't sound live live but not don't sound lipsynched either.

I wish we would get Aespa recording diaries in the future like with NCT

Anyway, wtf at the visuals? :lover2:

Yeah exactly but no one sings live live anymore, there's always back track ALWAYS, it's just some have trouble staying in key so hear the differences between the backtrack and their live vocals, whereas aespa and RV tbf are trained very well

:lover1:

Like this is RV live with again backtrack thats very quiet, same case for aespa just that the backtrack in the first two forever performances weren't as quiet as their last forever performance :saint:

• Yeah exactly but no one sings live live anymore, there's always back track ALWAYS, it's just some have trouble staying in key so hear the differences between the backtrack and their live vocals, whereas aespa and RV tbf are trained very well

:lover1:

Like this is RV live with again backtrack thats very quiet, same case for aespa just that the backtrack in the first two forever performances weren't as quiet as their last forever performance :saint:

having a backtrack doesn't mean the performances isn't live lol. it is easy to tell the Psycho video was live with a backtrack. the Forever videos howere sound like they were processed and tweaked around to be perfected before release, which is a common practice in kpop.

i'm sure Aespa's time will come when they'll give us genuine live performances like all their SM seniors

• having a backtrack doesn't mean the performances isn't live lol. it is easy to tell the Psycho video was live with a backtrack. the Forever videos howere sound like they were processed and tweaked around to be perfected before release, which is a common practice in kpop.

i'm sure Aespa's time will come when they'll give us genuine live performances like all their SM seniors

Huh? I Never said that? you literally stated an argument I never said then agreed with my argument but then counted argued with my OG statement. let me repeat, Backtrack is always there even when live, reasons why people sing with backtrack but you can hear their voice separately is because they are singing out of key and backtrack is too loud, example the links you've shown. They aren't singing in key at all and you can hear the original backtracks (yes they are dancing and it's not easy no one said it was) But then compare that to My links with both RV and Aespa, where both have backtracks but you can barely hear them because they're singing IN KEY. aespa have provided people with LIVE especially this

when you clearly hear them breathing to loud into the microphones 4:43! . May wanna sharper vocal understanding

:siptear:

Edited 2 times, last by evo-evolution ().

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!