I THINK WE ALL KNOW THE TRUE #1 ALL ROUNDER OF 4TH GEN...

• Came here to say that haha

Sunwoo?

Where's the video evidence?

I'm not convinced

:pepe-devil:

HE CAN FREAKING DANCE, SING, RAP, AND WRITE LYRICS?!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ALSO, HE HAS THE VISUALS & A

WONDERFUL PERSONALITY!!!

The Boyz - Sunwoo | Cute korean boys, Kim sun, Korean boys ulzzang

gifs: sunwoo | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Yeonjun, the 4th gen it boy. Vocalist, rapper, dancer, visual, centre, songwriter, model, stan attractor. He's the full package

:pepe-heart-eyes:

Intellectual people like me decided to put together videos of him doing literally everything so here's video evidence cactus asked for

External Content youtu.be

External Content twitter.com

• I'm sure there's plenty but this is for the #1 8)

• I like your consistency, so much loyalty :pepe-toast:

I'm here to win my akorns with facts

He wrote so many and so many got rejected so he decided to just release them as demos on Youtube

Do listen

:pepelove1:

External Content youtu.be

• Thank you for your efforts

This is more in line with what I'm looking for

:pepelove2:

• An En- member said that he used to think he's really talented until he joined BH and saw Yeonjun (not exact words but I can't find the tweet as I don't remember the name). Anyways you get what this means :pepe-flirt:

Oh i think Heeseung said that :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!