I THINK WE ALL KNOW THE TRUE #1 ALL ROUNDER OF 4TH GEN...

• I won't speak about male idols as I'm not knowledgeable enough, so

#1 should be Soyeon of (G)I-DLE. She's just too good at everything, I don't see who would be above.

#2 could be Mia of Everglow.

Honorable mentions from nugu groups: Eseo of LunarSolar, Haeun of 3YE, Nana of woo!ah!

Studies confirmed you'll have more fun spending time with goth traffic wardens than with kpoppers who proved to be the worst bunch of sad pandas known to man.

KTzyVl.jpg

• I’m most familiar with Soyeon’s work so I say it’s her. But from what people have shared here, Yeonjun and Han are also good contenders. However I don’t think those two boys produced hit songs yet while Soyeon has. And if all three have to free style and have a rap battle, Soyeon would definitely win. She’s a good vocalist (not the best but she can hold her own), great dancer and amazing stage presence.

I’d give you some akorns cactus, if you want to give negative akorns for this answer (max -5 ok?) :D

• dryheat even bighit knows

760939519393923072.png

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh i think Heeseung said that :/

Yep. And Heeseung’s a really solid all rounder himself, so the fact that he spoke so highly of Yeonjun speaks volumes. He’s the 4th gen it boy for a reason.

I won’t accept any other answer for the 4th gen bg all around king.

Honorable mentions need to go to Han and Yedam without a doubt. Both can dance, write lyrics, produce their own musics, Rap, Sing, ect.

• Yep. And Heeseung’s a really solid all rounder himself, so the fact that he spoke so highly of Yeonjun speaks volumes. He’s the 4th gen it boy for a reason.

I won’t accept any other answer for the 4th gen bg all around king.

Honorable mentions need to go to Han and Yedam without a doubt. Both can dance, write lyrics, produce their own musics, Rap, Sing, ect.

I talked about Heeseung being an ace earlier in the thread so agree there 8)

• Heeseung is no slouch either...ace for sure. His dancing is pretty underrated imo.

Periodddd. People need to wake tf up. His vocals are finally starting to get the recognition they deserve but his dance needs more as well. I’m anticipating a cover from him so badly. Also, he’s shown glimpses of his rapping talent and according to Bang PD, he’s very good.

Vocals:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dance:

Rap:

• Him and Sunghoon are my favorite vocals.

:pepelove1:

• Of course we know, but do you?

For boy groups, there are three correct answers: Bang Chan, Changbin and Han.

I don't think non-fans get it, or want to get it in the first place, that these three aren't just good at one thing and decent at two others, they're ACES.

Changbin and Han are the best male rappers in the 4th gen. Chan raps from time to time too.

All of them are good vocalists, Han and Changbin appeared on KOMS.

They always perform live.

They all have amazing stage presence.

They all dance well, especially Chan.

They are the most copyrighted 4th gen idols on KOMCA, with 87, 80, and 75 songs respectively. Chan also often participates in arranging.

It would take a lot of mental gymnastics to deny this. :smirks2: But whatever helps you guys sleep at night.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!