[BREAKING] iKON join KINGDOM lineup & TVXQ as the MC + to air in 1st April

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

UPDATE

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Update

External Content twitter.com

lineup is still not complete yet

imo, going to kingdom is the best decision for ikon and might give them second chance and increase their popularity especially among ifans

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “IKON to join KINGDOM ?” to “[BREAKING] IKON is in discussion join KINGDOM + to air in April”.
  • girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “[BREAKING] IKON is in discussion join KINGDOM + to air in April” to “[BREAKING] iKON is in discussion join KINGDOM + to air in April”.
  • the way this must be so humiliating for them

specially after one of them diss some idol rappers as soon as he debuted, was it bobby?

like the way the world turn around ^^;(;(

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “[BREAKING] iKON is in discussion join KINGDOM + to air in April” to “[BREAKING] iKON join KINGDOM lineup + to air in April”.
  • girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “[BREAKING] iKON join KINGDOM lineup + to air in April” to “[BREAKING] iKON join KINGDOM lineup + TVXQ as the MC + to air in April”.
  • makes sense...their last shot at trying to revive their career.

and it may not even work, the only think I see if they do go its their physicals increasing bc no group from queendom or kingdom but omg has had a hit, even gidle following cmb struggle until dd did a lil better

but yg dont seem to care for digitals with their bgs

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “[BREAKING] iKON join KINGDOM lineup + TVXQ as the MC + to air in April” to “[BREAKING] iKON join KINGDOM lineup + TVXQ as the MC + to air in 1st April”.
  • mamamoo already had hits before queendom, its not the same case

ikon cant chart anymore for more than 2 weeks ever since anything post love sceneario

also going by this the gp should love mamamoo but their last cmb didnt do well

wrong

Killing Me chart decently, Goodbye Road is a hit

Dive is their only flop comeback so far (along with Bling2 back then 2017)

• Speaking about stuff like that, I feel like SHINee and G-Dragon will join Kingdom next, considering how they haven't had comebacks for over a year now :whatr: ...

shinee is a bit too much tho , they are on their own league

i cant think any 2nd gen group that is possible kingdom is maybe (maybe infinite and teen top but currently they have member enlist)

soloist maybe possible...

• Sorry... but make no sense to add Ikon when only groups there right now are Gen4?

It feel awkward for Ikon and all groups there tbh.

Kingdom was supposed be this show for Gen3 groups (as it was for Queendom) but it became a 2nd Road to Kingdom after the first line up was revealed with only gen4 groups but then... they had Ikon?

Pretty sure Mnet wanted gen3 groups but none accepted so they ended to take gen4 groups.

I know it could "boost" Ikon but tbh... they don't win a lot of this show. They'll go in army soon and will be with rookies on this show. Ikon have nothing to prove and are already known in Sokor (even if some people would like act as Ikon was a flop intl) compared to groups on Kingdom right now.

This new must be a real slap to Ikonic face. I'm not even fan of Ikon but even I can see the absurdity. Well if it's really confirmed and they end to join the show, I hope at least one other Gen3 group will join or it would be like saying to new kpop fans Ikon is so flop they need this show (facepalm)

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• actually they're probably ecstatic that they'll be doing something

• No it doesnt Mamamoo was on Queendom its irrelevant how old groups are.

Ikon can still make bank without the show from JP but YG sucks.

• I think it's okay. Even Pentagon (3rd gen group) has participated in RTK while all the other groups were kinda nugu 4th gen groups. I don't think it will that embarassing to IKON cuz at least there is SKZ (JYP's group and they have also achieved great milestones).

• I dont understand why all of u act like this is humiliating for them like??? The whole idea of kingdom is boygroups well known competing like this is not road to kingdom so dont understand why all of u act like that im glad they are participating i think they are the perfect group for this they are the standard of the whole idea of kingdoma nd i rrally hope more bigger groups join

• I dont understand why all of u act like this is humiliating for them like??? The whole idea of kingdom is boygroups well known competing like this is not road to kingdom so dont understand why all of u act like that im glad they are participating i think they are the perfect group for this they are the standard of the whole idea of kingdoma nd i rrally hope more bigger groups join

ikr....ppl act like joining queendom is a shame when the reality its about top group competing with each other . its not like Produce or The Unit where member join to help gain popularity

• I think it's okay. Even Pentagon (3rd gen group) has participated in RTK while all the other groups were kinda nugu 4th gen groups. I don't think it will that embarassing to IKON cuz at least there is SKZ (JYP's group and they have also achieved great milestones).

RTK was for this though.

Kingdom was supposed be for top boy group but never happened. :clown:

I feel Kingdom can be the show for showdown for new generation but with Ikon there, it became awkward for Ikon + Ateez/The Boyx/Stray Kids. I don't say gen4 groups didn't achieve things. They are really great! But gen3 and gen4 are different. When they debuted, they didn't aim same things. Gen4 aimed mostly intl fandom while gen3 aimed Korean fanbase before go do concert intl and get fans there.

I don't follow Ikon but did they not had billion survival shows too? Are they not tired of this shit? I mean, I would riot if Mnet was saying Nu'est would join next for this show :S

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• RTK was for this though.

Kingdom was supposed be for top boy group but never happened. :clown:

I feel Kingdom can be the show for showdown for new generation but with Ikon there, it became awkward for Ikon + Ateez/The Boyx/Stray Kids. I don't say gen4 groups didn't achieve things. They are really great! But gen3 and gen4 are different. When they debuted, they didn't aim same things. Gen4 aimed mostly intl fandom while gen3 aimed Korean fanbase before go do concert intl and get fans there.

I don't follow Ikon but did they not had billion survival shows too? Are they not tired of this shit? I mean, I would riot if Mnet was saying Nu'est would join next for this show :S

I meant it was also awkward for Pentagon to participate in RTK (which is not even Kingdom, the show for participant in Kingdom). They are 3rd gen and they even had hit song "Shine". I really have no idea but I think it will be good promo for IKON. But let's see what decision IKON make and what will IKONICs say. If IKONICs don't want it I really have no say in this. Nuest is 2nd gen group I don't think Mnet will go thart far.

• This thread contains 79 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!