Why do I feel Mnet try to get Treasure on Kingdom?

• So weird how they spoil Treasure and we even have this sasaeng saying how Mnet try to negociate with YG to put Treasure on Kingdom (a popular sasaeng who almost never is wrong)

Like... Treasure went on Mama and was the first group since 2016 to go on Mcountdown. And just now, they released a video on their channel with Treasure doing the preview of Ep.695...

Should I be worried? :eyes:

My boys need a break. They didn't stop work since their debut last August.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Well if they participate in Kingdom then that could do wonders for their career. It’d be a good thing tbh.

They start to be really tired though. Ngl, they felt overworked lately. Youngest members are still 15-17 years old and go to school while having all these comebacks, new songs to learn, contents to film, etc.

I would be "kind" okay if it was later but now...?

Also Mnet always ended to evil edit and mistreat YG artists on their shows. Not sure if I believe them giving them screentime and not try to evil edit them :clown:

If they go on Kingdom, when will they even take a break? YG already said how they wanted give them another comeback in June + YG just posted a weird message/teaser on their Japanese twitter so probably for a Japanese debut soon.

Treasure - ZB1

• no. no no no.

no amount of promotion is good if that means YGE gonna push them more rn.

they're TIRED and it started to show. they need a break.

THEY DESERVE A BREAK.

and i don't trust Mnet, those snakes.

• any teumes who thinks it's a good idea for them to be in Kingdom are clearly disregarding the welfare of the boys. even Haruto said he doesn't have physical strength anymore and looked glum most of the time.

these are really young boys, 4 of them hadn't been home and meet their families for more than a year, 4 of them need to juggle school in between practices, shoots and performances.

they deserve a break.

• any teumes who thinks it's a good idea for them to be in Kingdom are clearly disregarding the welfare of the boys. even Haruto said he doesn't have physical strength anymore and looked glum most of the time.

these are really young boys, 4 of them hadn't been home and meet their families for more than a year, 4 of them need to juggle school in between practices, shoots and performances.

they deserve a break.

Dont they have JP stuff planned ? I dont think they getting break sadly.

• Tbh, Road to Kingdom was mostly dance/performance focused show and Treasure is more focused on vocal and stage presence. If Kingdom is to be a 2nd Road to Kingdom, I'm not up at all for this. Boys are too young to do all these stuns even if we know they can do it.

Kingdom better to really be like Queendom if ever they put our boys in and have at least a performance focused on vocal too since it's the main dish of Treasure.

(Still don't change the fact it's a performance and dance show)

For me, as I said, Treasure would be better on a vocal focused show as Immortal Song II or anything focused on singing channel would release.

Treasure - ZB1

• Tbh, Road to Kingdom was mostly dance/performance focused show and Treasure is more focused on vocal and stage presence. If Kingdom is to be a 2nd Road to Kingdom, I'm not up at all for this. Boys are too young to do all these stuns even if we know they can do it.

Kingdom better to really be like Queendom if ever they put our boys in and have at least a performance focused on vocal too since it's the main dish of Treasure.

For me, as I said, Treasure would be better on a vocal focused show as Immortal Song II or anything focused on singing channel would release.

Yeah RTK is mainly focused on stunts not live vocals. I am afraid the boygroups competing each other and trying to surpass each other doing that dangerous stunts! I am afraid anyone will injur! They better be it focused on live vocals & creative but safe performances!

According to YG, Treasure is a dance focused group.

• Yeah RTK is mainly focused on stunts not live vocals. I am afraid the boygroups competing each other and trying to surpass each other doing that dangerous stunts! I am afraid anyone will injur! They better be it focused on live vocals & creative but safe performances!

Let's hope if ever YG decide to put them on this show, Treasure will be this group different and focusing on showcasing their live vocal + self-composed song (for last part). They can go play on their strings instead try to go play on field everyone want go. Tbh, all groups confirmed on Kingdom right now will and are pretty performance/dance focused. Not a bad thing, I mean they are all good but tbh it's hard to stand out if everyone try to stand out with performance/dance. I feel like The Boyz will try to show more that they showed in RTK but tbh... it was already so dangerous. Kind worried to see them be injured and seeing all groups trying to do more and more. An accident is quick happened.

I'm okay with Treasure not winning if they go there. Just let them play on their own field and gather fans without try to "impress" with accrobatics, etc. But yet, boys are youngs and are at this age when they want show-off so I'm worried...

According to YG, Treasure is a dance focused group.

We can't deny their main strengh is still their vocal and rap line though.

They have for sure one of best vocal line in Kpop and they are still only 5 months old.

Treasure - ZB1

• Dont they have JP stuff planned ? I dont think they getting break sadly.

and that too.

i don't want them to be overworked and stressed out then it will be too late if something bad happen.

idc about them being called flop or whatever, their wellbeing is my #1 priority.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!