Who is bigger in Korea? Blackpink or BTS?

• You are the death of me lol.

Fine, Dynamite was like a rocket that came out of nowhere, it exceeded every expectation imaginable. Like NO ONE ON EARTH couldve predicted its success lol. But i STILL have a hard time calling it a Kpop or even a Korean song. TBH i wish LGO or Telepathy were the tracks that earned all of Dyna's accolades, i'd be far happier and accepting lol.

And honestly, i'm not even really arguing with Army. I'm arguing with my own fandom who seem to be too scared to speak up for the girls. The girls are doing things nobody thought was ever possible for a GG without a giant fandom. Yet Blinks on here seem almost apologetic about it, instead of proud. Like wut?

I know it hurts when I make you acknowledge reality =)))

I mean, whether you slot BTS into KPop or not, that wasn't the question of this thread, but simply who is bigger in Korea. And that's really a non-question, it's so glaringly obvious.

Feel free to call out your fandom all you want - sounds like a very successful thread you could make =)))

• You are the death of me lol.

Fine, Dynamite was like a rocket that came out of nowhere, it exceeded every expectation imaginable. Like NO ONE ON EARTH couldve predicted its success lol. But i STILL have a hard time calling it a Kpop or even a Korean song. TBH i wish LGO or Telepathy were the tracks that earned all of Dyna's accolades, i'd be far happier and accepting lol.

And honestly, i'm not even really arguing with Army. I'm arguing with my own fandom who seem to be too scared to speak up for the girls. The girls are doing things nobody thought was ever possible for a GG without a giant fandom. Yet Blinks on here seem almost apologetic about it, instead of proud. Like wut?

we aren't scared. we always have to clean the dirt of yours. You're selectively choosing BP's Korean title track's success in 2020 to say Blackpink is bigger than BTS, which is stupid imo. It doesn't matter if the song is English or Korean, success is still success and that's what the thread is about. Dynamite had a huge success in Korea despite being an English song, and that's what matters for the topic of the thread.

My fave already has a grammy :* :-P

brightastechnicolors.tumblr.com - Tumbex brightastechnicolors.tumblr.com - Tumbex

• It was simple question. Who is bigger in SK?

Its BTS. Everyone knows that. Why are you trying to bring in stats that really doesn't prove s**t.

Stats that show that BP went toe to toe three times against BTS and won twice prove a lot more than "shit". Ice Cream got obliterated by Dynamite obviously. But HYLT won convincingly over BS and ON and LSG outperformed LGO. That aint something you can just throw away and call "shit". That's real proof that the GP can be convinced to pick BP over BTS.

• I was just having fun with my statement but the underlying truth is real. Ask MassiveKpopFan

LSG spent 22 weeks in the top 10 on Melon (tying the alltime Kpop record for Korean songs) and it accumulated 147M Gaon points in its first month. That's better than BS, On, and Life Goes On.

HYLT earned 185M Gaon points in its first month and won June SOTM on Gaon. BS, Life Goes on, and On never did that. Also spent 16 weeks in the top 10 on Melon and now has almost 700M Gaon points. How much does On have, which came out 4 months before?

Spring Day, BWL and Dynamite are bigger than any BP song. You are cherry picking best performing BP songs and comparing them with less successful BTS songs. Why dont we compare Dynamite and Ice Cream?

BTS has topped gallup for 2019 and 2020 with a huge gap, they are the artist with most digital points, with album with most digital points, with top idol songs for last 2 years.

Just stop.

• Stats that show that BP went toe to toe three times against BTS and won twice prove a lot more than "shit". Ice Cream got obliterated by Dynamite obviously. But HYLT won convincingly over BS and ON and LSG outperformed LGO. That aint something you can just throw away and call "shit". That's real proof that the GP can be convinced to pick BP over BTS.

Omg. You need help.

At this point there could be a survey right now with this question, Koreans would choose BTS and yet you would still be typing these unnecessary stats.

• This isn’t to prove who’s better, or “stand up for our faves”

Why does everything have to be a war? Why can’t we just respect everyone’s fandoms? BTS and blackpink are BOTH hard working groups. They’ve BOTH worked super damn hard to get where they are right now. We as fans should not hate on other fandoms just to “make our fandom look good”. Blinks are not intimidated, we just mind our business for the most part. Not everything has to be a fight.

・❥・♡BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION・❥・

✧・゚:*♡Flame in my veins this love is like crack, can’t you feel my heart go black?♡・゚: ✧

0728a6a9dc5ad717acd6a04e9ca92eecd6cc6011.gifve84e008b60b34b099ba8a1bac6847287e7b44f43.gifv

Why does everything have to be a war? Why can’t we just respect everyone’s fandoms? BTS and blackpink are BOTH hard working groups. They’ve BOTH worked super damn hard to get where they are right now. We as fans should not hate on other fandoms just to “make our fandom look good”. Blinks are not intimidated, we just mind our business for the most part. Not everything has to be a fight.

Intimidated is the last thing blinks are on here

OMG YESSS

This point is so amazing <3

🌹 TWICEBLACKPINKITZYTREASURERED VELVET 🌹
    ☀️🍭 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 '𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕪' 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 🌼🍧 on  We Heart It Jihyo - Likey | Beautiful girl face, Kpop girl groups, Twice jihyo Pin on Jihyo gif

• Lol. I know this is a troll thread but I'm not missing out on a chance to flex BTS's power.

Gallup Korea has revealed its results for the most-loved artists and songs of 2020!

The top 10 responses for the age range of 13 to 39 are as follows:

BTS (39.2 percent)

IU (21.1 percent)

BLACKPINK (13.6 percent)

Im Young Woong (10.8 percent)

TWICE (7.8 percent)

Young Tak (7.7 percent)

Zico (5.7 percent)

Red Velvet (4.8 percent)

MAMAMOO’s Hwasa (4.3 percent)

Paul Kim (4.1 percent)

The top 10 responses for the age range of 40 and up are as follows:

Im Young Woong (36.9 percent)

Young Tak (27.3 percent)

Na Hoon Ah (17.2 percent)

Jang Yoon Jung (12.8 percent)

Jin Sung (12.1 percent)

Jung Dong Won/Lee Chan Won(10.4 percent)

Kim Ho Joong (10.0 percent)

Song Ga In (8.6 percent)

BTS (8.3 percent)

Conclusion: BTS is bigger and it's not even close.

For those who don't know Gallup is the most credible research company in Korea.

• Another flex

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even though Forbes Korea have some weird methodology, Look at index difference. And this was before dynamite..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!