Who is bigger in Korea? Blackpink or BTS?

• Everyone knows trolls are trolls, but posting real stats in a troll thread can only be an improvement? In this case, people didn't start until BlackpinkHouse posted. They are using real stats to correct BlackpinkHouse 's off hand statement that was accompanied with zero proof, but call out the names of several songs. OP was too vague for even proper response.

That said, can we not please?

it was civil until now. posting stats is no harm. but when a user denies the stats and brings up another argument, the other user ends up frustrated and makes several insults towards that user. and that leads up to petty fights ending up with the thread locked.

My fave already has a grammy :* :-P

brightastechnicolors.tumblr.com - Tumbex brightastechnicolors.tumblr.com - Tumbex

• 1. It does not change that armys are the only ones called out when they present stats and not other people replying seriously.

2. Any conversation could lead to fights and personal insults. Should we stop having conversations at all? Lol

it's not even about armys. if the user gets frustrated when the other user doesn't get their point, leads to fights.

brightastechnicolors.tumblr.com - Tumbex brightastechnicolors.tumblr.com - Tumbex

• it was civil until now. posting stats is no harm. but when a user denies the stats and brings up another argument, the other user ends up frustrated and makes several insults towards that user. and that leads up to petty fights ending up with the thread locked.

The problem is that the only ones in the wrong are the trolls with this stupid comparison, so any anger at anyone else in the thread, especially those just posting true stats, feels misplaced. And as they get defensive, new fights break out and in the end guess what? We still gave the troll a hit fanwar thread.

• The problem is that the only ones in the wrong are the trolls with this stupid comparison, so any anger at anyone else in the thread, especially those just posting true stats, feels misplaced. And as they get defensive, new fights break out and in the end guess what? We still gave the troll a hit fanwar thread.

tbh anger towards anyone online is pretty silly. if they don't agree with you and the stats, move on. There's no need to insult someone you don't know over kpop.

• I was just having fun with my statement but the underlying truth is real. Ask MassiveKpopFan

LSG spent 22 weeks in the top 10 on Melon (tying the alltime Kpop record for Korean songs) and it accumulated 147M Gaon points in its first month. That's better than BS, On, and Life Goes On.

HYLT earned 185M Gaon points in its first month and won June SOTM on Gaon. BS, Life Goes on, and On never did that. Also spent 16 weeks in the top 10 on Melon and now has almost 700M Gaon points. How much does On have, which came out 4 months before?

• I was just having fun with my statement but the underlying truth is real. Ask MassiveKpopFan

LSG spent 22 weeks in the top 10 on Melon (tying the alltime Kpop record for Korean songs) and it accumulated 147M Gaon points in its first month. That's better than BS, On, and Life Goes On.

HYLT earned 185M Gaon points in its first month and won June SOTM on Gaon. BS, Life Goes on, and On never did that. Also spent 16 weeks in the top 10 on Melon and now has almost 700M Gaon points. How much does On have, which came out 4 months before?

Just leave it know? This doesn't prove bp is bigger than bts anyhow.

ON has above 600M points.

🍡 🎀 𝒥𝒾𝒽𝑒❤𝓃 🎀 🍡

ec055a6535de453e8d618f845c0b544c46a29a94.gifv 694cd91494d2c5b4fbb3fea79fb55245bd283d47.gifv 496f8ba41d5548357382489926e2ecd1e0a4ffff.gifv

• Where is hana dul set? Didn’t know she’s a professional troll.

And why oh why BlackpinkHouse ignore Dynamite? Oh because he is being selective lol. You know having an English song topping Korean charts from a boy group is even rare like a unicorn but you choose violence.

:cryingk::cryingk::cryingk:

I’m sorry Dyna, we still remember you

I was just having fun with my statement but the underlying truth is real. Ask MassiveKpopFan

• tbh anger towards anyone online is pretty silly. if they don't agree with you and the stats, move on. There's no need to insult someone you don't know over kpop.

We'd have world peace if that were the case. Arguments are a two way street and in field as competitive as kpop, the tension that creates them will always exist. Disagreement is natural, but prone to going off the rails when things get heated. There is a reason the word "fan" comes from fanatic. The strong feelings we as fans have makes going off the rails a daily exercise in frustration. And here we have it happening again.

• Just leave it know? This doesn't prove bp is bigger than bts anyhow.

ON has above 600M points.

Why should I? I'm literally quoting FACTS.

Why are Blinks so intimidated on this forum? It's unfathomable. Like, stand up for your girls ffs?! Why let Army or any other fandom walk all over your biases' accomplishments? It's mindboggling, Army and everyone other fandom go all out to defend their faves but y'all just wanna roll over? Why?

HYLT broke records, so did LSG. GP loved these songs, they clearly outperformed On, BS, and LGO, but Blinks wanna let others downplay and rewrite the hard work the girls put into all their achievements????

ETA: like i said, just ask our chartmaster MassiveKpopFan .

• So Bphouse makes that one comment like they always do and the whole thread went to s**t.

I was wondering why this troll thread had soo many pages, i should have known who the culprit was...

• tbh anger towards anyone online is pretty silly. if they don't agree with you and the stats, move on. There's no need to insult someone you don't know over kpop.

no one insulted anyone here.

i'm going to keep quoting you with DYNAMITE spelled in all caps until you acknowledge the existence of this song :)

• Why should I? I'm literally quoting FACTS.

Why are Blinks so intimidated on this forum? It's unfathomable. Like, stand up for your girls ffs?! Why let Army or any other fandom walk all over your biases' accomplishments? It's mindboggling, Army and everyone other fandom go all out to defend their faves but y'all just wanna roll over? Why?

HYLT broke records, so did LSG. GP loved these songs, they clearly outperformed On, BS, and LGO, but Blinks wanna let others downplay and rewrite the hard work the girls put into all their achievements????

The thread is talking about who is bigger. Your paragraphs about lsg and hylt r not needed. U aren't proving anything. And if u r trying to say bp is bigger than bts because of the two songs u really r setting bp up.

🍡 🎀 𝒥𝒾𝒽𝑒❤𝓃 🎀 🍡

ec055a6535de453e8d618f845c0b544c46a29a94.gifv 694cd91494d2c5b4fbb3fea79fb55245bd283d47.gifv 496f8ba41d5548357382489926e2ecd1e0a4ffff.gifv

• Look, at the end of the day, BTS is bigger than any other artist in SK.

Its as simple as that. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

You had to make that one comment for this thread to turn into an issue..

tenor.gif

You ALWAYS do this.

Why?

• no one insulted anyone here.

i'm going to keep quoting you with DYNAMITE spelled in all caps until you acknowledge the existence of this song :)

You are the death of me lol.

Fine, Dynamite was like a rocket that came out of nowhere, it exceeded every expectation imaginable. Like NO ONE ON EARTH couldve predicted its success lol. But i STILL have a hard time calling it a Kpop or even a Korean song. TBH i wish LGO or Telepathy were the tracks that earned all of Dyna's accolades, i'd be far happier and accepting lol.

And honestly, i'm not even really arguing with Army. I'm arguing with my own fandom who seem to be too scared to speak up for the girls. The girls are doing things nobody thought was ever possible for a GG without a giant fandom. Yet Blinks on here seem almost apologetic about it, instead of proud. Like wut?

• You are the death of me lol.

Fine, Dynamite was like a rocket that came out of nowhere, it exceeded every expectation imaginable. Like NO ONE ON EARTH couldve predicted its success lol. But i STILL have a hard time calling it a Kpop or even a Korean song. TBH i wish LGO or Telepathy were the tracks that earned all of Dyna's accolades, i'd be far happier and accepting lol.

And honestly, i'm not even really arguing with Army. I'm arguing with my own fandom who seem to be too scared to speak up for the girls. The girls are doing things nobody thought was ever possible for a GG without a giant fandom. Yet Blinks on here seem almost apologetic about it, instead of proud. Like wut?

It was simple question. Who is bigger in SK?

Its BTS. Everyone knows that. Why are you trying to bring in stats that really doesn't prove s**t.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!