GIVE ME ANY KPOP SONG AND I WILL RATE

• This spooky bop!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was gonna do Pentagon's Violet but I see PTG is already here so how about

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These two lovely tracks

• This spooky bop!

hmmm...Sounds like something EXO or NCT would release. for me the highlight for this song is the "'Love fall hurt and crazy'' 6.9/10 ! i prefer Shine,Humph and Naughty Boy type of music

• This spooky bop!

hmmm...Sounds like something EXO or NCT would release. for me the highlight for this song is the "'Love fall hurt and crazy'' 6.9/10 !

i prefer Shine,Humph and Naughty Boy type of music

Yeah, I agree! I would probably give it a 6.9 as well, tbh. I love it but it's not the best dark concept song I have heard.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

• I was gonna do Pentagon's Violet but I see PTG is already here so how about

These two lovely tracks

i want to say thank you so much for this bops recommendation . ive never heard about The Rose . Listen to Imsomnia and its really song that im looking for rn , really suit my mood and its rainy on my place .

Imsomnia-Its a really smooth song but intense at the same time. I love the meaning of the song . Solid 8.5/10 (and thanks to u i ended up making some research about The Rose . finally another kband(i stan day6 and cnblue tho)

Sun,Moon and Star-This song giving me so much 2013 BEAST vibe .The vocal really suit the instrumental and i love how this song have no rap part , something rare to be found on KPOP . Overall its a really lovely song. 7.9/10 :)

thanks for the recommendation tho, u givin me somethin good to kill my time

• a b-side from victon's new album. a solo performed by seungsik

• I'm glad I could help you discover The Rose! They're so insanely talented and deserve more love <3

oh i always listen to this song ! my fav track from Purpose album . I think this song is a song that u will looking for evening walk at the garden . Really catchy and kinda groove-ish . 8/10 from me

wel...its not a bad song but its pretty all over the place like its have too many vibe on one song but considering that this is a bside so its kinda understandable. afterall its a catchy song and have it own moment . 6.3/10 from me :))

nah this song is very popular xD ive always listen to this

but lemme just review it

this is a really good song, never get old eventho its released on 2015 . its a bright song and definitely my favourite SEVENTEEN song . Vernon verse >>>

7.8/10

• Pansy - YouTube

btrack thus not popular but still popular artist

Wow a ballad ? this song just show how talented Taemin is (as usual)

i love the vibe . again suit my current mood . The melody is very memorable and stuck in my head . His voice really carry the whole song

thank you for recommending this to me :)) might as well stop sleeping on Taemin release.

9/10 . i really like it.

• a b-side from victon's new album. a solo performed by seungsik

he really have a good voice and i love it ! very lullaby and the carry on part really stuck in my head

i love the acoustic vibe and the guitar instrumental

7.7/10 and thx you for the recommendation !

ahh its The Ark member :(

too bad its too short and dont have any translation so i dont really know how to rate xD

but the rap is on fire and slap tho and i can feel the emotion that she tryna to deliver

7/10 (because i have soft spot for the ark)

wow its a dance song ! tittle track worthy for me , definitely among izone bside top tier list . i just like it, the choreo dance slap tho . also show another side of izone

i havent really check out izone latest album since im busy with college :( but thank u for this

solid 8/10 !

oh wow its very funky and very nine muses . u can tell its 9Muses by just listening the intro . i love it, tittle track worthy . so catchy and the harmonization .Euaerin rap slap as usual

8.5/10 . really like it !

this is popular imo i always play this song on superstar smtown xD

i like it . repackage tittle track worthy for me . i like that edm instrumental . the chorus really addicting .

definitely exo bside top tier

9/10 . its really solid

this is a hit song lmao xD wow its been a long time since the last time i heard this song...

imo very 2010-ish but nor my fav GDTOP release (Oh Yeah & High High>>>)

its kinda outdated for from my pov listening to this on 2021 .

but still a good song . 6.6/10 :)

• Wishlist by txt

Way home by txt

Wishlist - i LOVE LOVE LOVE it. At first it give me Runaway vibe but the chorus slap!! its a song that u will listen on a roadtrip. The harmonization make it really beautiful. i really like it, 9/10 from me. (thx u for this , already added to my playlist ><)

Way Home-since i have high expectation after listening to Wishlist unfortunately im a bit disappointed with Way Home but it still a good song tho . 6.9/10

• Wishlist - i LOVE LOVE LOVE it. At first it give me Runaway vibe but the chorus slap!! its a song that u will listen on a roadtrip. The harmonization make it really beautiful. i really like it, 9/10 from me. (thx u for this , already added to my playlist ><)

Way Home-since i have high expectation after listening to Wishlist unfortunately im a bit disappointed with Way Home but it still a good song tho . 6.9/10

Yep. Way home is very far from wishlist. I see it to be the chilled version. But wishlist is my favorite song on the album :lover3:

• he really have a good voice and i love it ! very lullaby and the carry on part really stuck in my head

i love the acoustic vibe and the guitar instrumental

7.7/10 and thx you for the recommendation !

the carry on part is very addicting indeed. one of my favorite songs from them(well him but shh), it's so relaxing and you mentioned the guitar instrumental => it is so nice

• Not really KPop since that dude who sings here is in a JPop-group and that song is on the debut-album of his group but he was a KPop-idol before so technicaly that song should count somehow since it's in Korean, but I don't know what people's opinion on JPop in Korean is since I only know the oposite (wich means when kpop-idols sing in Japanese)

So yeah I hope you still rate it, even tho that guy is no KPop-idol no more

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Not really KPop since that dude who sings here is in a JPop-group and that song is on the debut-album of his group but he was a KPop-idol before so technicaly that song should count somehow since it's in Korean, but I don't know what people's opinion on JPop in Korean is since I only know the oposite (wich means when kpop-idols sing in Japanese)

So yeah I hope you still rate it, even tho that guy is no KPop-idol no more

hi sorry for late rep im quite busy studying lmao

okay so this is a japanese idol ? wow hes korean is quite good and fluent singing this song !

its good, simple and light song . its just that song u vibin during ur free time and his voice is quite nice

if u dont tell me specifically i will have no idea that he is a jpop idol

7/10 . its a good song but too simple imo , dont have THAT moment where it stuck on ur head

so many people recommending me victon here its a sign i guess ( byungchan is cute tho)

first of all OH MY GODNESS the rap is a hard slap ! they ate it

its really ateez-vibe and prove that victon is capable to bring this concept

i just love it . its a nice song and a tittle track worthy . they went hard with this

8/10 ! im gonna search on yt if they have any live performances ver of this song

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!