LE SSERAFIM Crazy scores the highest debut for a kpop girlgroup in 2024 on Spotify ( #61 with 2.03M streams, unfiltered 2.55M) - Mini debuts with 6.18M streams

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

FearnotTaglist

|!¤*'~``~'*¤!| |!¤*'~``~'*¤!|

GVawuNkW4AA8o5J?format=jpg&name=large 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv GVawuNlWMAAWjfX?format=jpg&name=large 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv GVawuNlXUAAexUJ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited 3 times, last by atropos ().

• interesting

is their song all english? I think there are only 2 or 3 sentences.

Have to add it is a bizarre MV, but if it works, then it works.

Edited once, last by K-PL ().

• I'm thinking this is huge.

They own Japan.

If they can own US, thats the #1 and #2 biggest markets.

The Japanese market is 10 times the Korean Market. The US market is 20 times the Korean market. Combined its 30 to 1, so roughly Korea is 3.2% of the total US/Japanese/Korea markets combined. Thats not including any other countries.

• Well doesn't change the fact

New jean " how sweet" and Twice "i got you" got way more playlisting than this and they didn't do as well

External Content twitter.com

Playlisting is a huge push to make great achievement but it doesn't do all the job neither

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Well doesn't change the fact

New jean " how sweet" and Twice "i got you" got way more playlisting than this and they didn't do as well

Playlisting is a huge push to make great achievement but it doesn't do all the job neither

It seems that hybe payola did well with newjeans. Tokkis should be happy

Paradis' post above said that crazy did better on Spotify US than new woman. I'm terrible with numbers and charts and don't know where to find it. Do you know what was the first day reach for new woman? I'm not dragging anyone, I'm just curious

• The bar for playlisting in K-pop is really in hell, 20M is almost a useless reach and barely makes a diference. Especially because, except for K-pop focused playlists, most of the time K-pop songs are in the bottom of them.

What really helps to push a K-pop song nowdays is autoplay. There are songs mentioned with lower playlisting than LSRF doing higher numbers with the help of Autoplay and people overlook.

HUNTER X HUNTER COMEBACK 10.07!

img.gif

• These numbers did suprise me a bit to be honest, especially the U.S. number. Their New Music Friday placement is bad even for kpop standards (it's at 71 while I noticed fiftyfifty is placed at 56) so the playlisting reach won't help them much. Just to go beyond the autoplay answer many will instantly resort to, I have to admit that all the discourse of kpop fans these last months has even influenced me as a bystander into thinking they would see a downturn in streams. Perhaps somehow it actually increased the anticipation for the group.

• It seems that hybe payola did well with newjeans. Tokkis should be happy

Paradis' post above said that crazy did better on Spotify US than new woman. I'm terrible with numbers and charts and don't know where to find it. Do you know what was the first day reach for new woman? I'm not dragging anyone, I'm just curious

I don't know

I didn't really follow new woman release

But the tracking period should also be take into account

A song with a longer tracking period will obviously do better than a song with less tracking time

If the two artist have a similar popularity

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• Crazy US streams debut numbers were almost 600k omg :pepe-excited:

Crazy, but this data solidify them as the current biggest global 4th gen girl group, congrats LSF :iconpepe:

LE SSERAFIM CRAZY"All the girls are girling girling"

"Act like an angel and dress like Crazy"

What? :hehedog: :white-heart: :doge:

:pepe-dj::violinist-pepe::twerkingpepe::pepemusic: :pepe-excited:

People say I act like don’t care. It’s not an act.

:flop::thumbs-up::mukbang::groovins::uh-uh-bunny:

• What payola? They pulled similar numbers to easy 2nd day which was full 24hrs. And playlists don't matter the way u think it does.

External Content x.com

GVawuNkW4AA8o5J?format=jpg&name=large 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv GVawuNlWMAAWjfX?format=jpg&name=large 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv GVawuNlXUAAexUJ?format=jpg&name=large

• What payola? They pulled similar numbers to easy 2nd day which was full 24hrs. And playlists don't matter the way u think it does.

External Content x.com

Easy deserved it but Payola cuz this song sounds like ass and I refuse to blv ppl are streaming it :toxicpepe:

• I assume day 2 will be higher as they didn't have a full 24 hr tracking on day 1.

If it goes up day 3 and 4 by a lot, they are using autoplay this time. imo they haven't before, but this time they will.

External Content x.com

What's funny it's how sweet have way more playlisting and didn't do this numbers, specially in the us where they were above any other gg

• I wonder if it is a distribution issue. Or is it that international Kpop fans are less likely to buy physical media these days?

Is high streaming/mediocre album sales better or high album sales/mediocre streaming better?

I'm a bit worried they are going to run LSFM to the ground through touring if the physical sales don't improve.

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “LE SSERAFIM Crazy scores the highest debut for a kpop girlgroup in 2024 on Spotify ( #61 with 2.03M streams)” to “LE SSERAFIM Crazy scores the highest debut for a kpop girlgroup in 2024 on Spotify ( #61 with 2.03M streams) - Mini debuts with 6.18M streams”.
  • 2 bsides debut above 1.1M streams

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Edited 3 times, last by atropos ().

• honestly, it's so stupid to accuse LSF of payola (beyond what literally any top group gets) just cause they're the current punching bag, their Spotify streams have always been excellent, even for unpromoted bsides. They've clearly got a sizeable Western fandom/casual listeners who listen to their music.

I'm not even a huge fan but I'm constantly defending them these days cause the typical suspects are trying to drag them through the mud everywhere.

• atropos

Changed the title of the thread from “LE SSERAFIM Crazy scores the highest debut for a kpop girlgroup in 2024 on Spotify ( #61 with 2.03M streams) - Mini debuts with 6.18M streams” to “LE SSERAFIM Crazy scores the highest debut for a kpop girlgroup in 2024 on Spotify ( #61 with 2.03M streams, unfiltered 2.55M) - Mini debuts with 6.18M streams”.
  • External Content x.com

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!