NewJeans Supernatural and Right Now fail to enter spotify global, this is the end guys

• This is the end folks, I predicted this so clearly is almost scary but I won't lie, newjeans cultists almost lunatic faith in these 2 singles made me doubt for a split second the miracle could be possible.

NewJeans the most dominant girl group ever, who had spotify in such a lock down isn't capable of entering spotify global with thes 2 so expected japanese singles, the effect the ador vs hybe conflict is having on those girls careers is unprecedented. Believe me if they still had the hybe payola magic we could be talking rn about newjeans doing something crazy, entering the top of spotify global with these pseudo japanese singles, too sad for them that's no longer possible.

The songs debuted at top of spotify korea, something is fine but just proves my claims even further, thanks to hybe mhj managed to get south korea in a lock down with newjeans, their music, concept, aesthetics, etc genuinely conquerer korea... The problem was when hybe also tried to brainwash us into thinking those girls were so massive their popularity was global and they could do numbers on markets like the US only groups like bts, blackpink or twice could. That farse is over, it was never real, at most newjeans is a top local girl group on south korea, they are this big international girl group facade hybe tried to impose.

If newjeans fans were smart they should be worshiping me rn, I have give them more insight about this group career than you clowns deserve, you could have used that acknowledge to work something out, but is late.

• I wasn't expecting these new NJ songs to charts, so it's not a surprise to me or anyone.

Now, let's talk analysis of why Spotify Payola is needed for the K-pop industry to survive as long as it's legally done.

The Spotify Global 200th place cutoff is at 1.3m, without Payola, K-pop groups barely will strike the surface of top 10 on Spotify 50 from now on. There are just barely two K-pop groups here, it's much worse than last year. Now, how can these group get their songs popular without payola? Not good, the industry is stagnating as predicted. The western industry payola is eating the K-pop industry currently. The top song is pulling 12m per day, it's...it's crazy, friends.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wasn't expecting these new NJ songs to charts, so it's not a surprise to me or anyone.

Now, let's talk analysis of why Spotify Payola is needed for the K-pop industry to survive as long as it's legally done.

The Spotify Global 200th place cutoff is at 1.3m, without Payola, K-pop groups barely will strike the surface of top 10 on Spotify 50 from now on. There are just barely two K-pop groups here, it's much worse than last year. Now, how can these group get their songs popular without payola? Not good, the industry is stagnating as predicted. The western industry payola is eating the K-pop industry currently. The top song is pulling 12m per day, it's...it's crazy, friends.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No one who wasn't a crazy tokki believed those singles will be spotify hits, if hybe was still behind them for sure but not anymore.

Nayeon failed to enter Spotify global for the same reasons you mentioned, pop debuted will barely more filtered streams on the top 60 of spotify 2 years ago, the deadline was 800k back them, now is 1.2 on weekends and higher on normal days.

The weeknd song is the biggest example of Spotify being a pay to win platform, on of the biggest artists on spotify history with 100m of monthly listeners completely flopped until weeknd paid a fortune for the song to climb and maintain on the chart.

We have ive and gidle, popular trendy girl groups who can't scratch the top 200 at all because their companies don't paid for it, thats the future for the kpop industry, no one without a huge fandom or massive label support will do the same. The only ones capable of doing good on Spotify by themselves are bts popular members with their massive solo fandoms + armys, even bts less popular members can barely scratch it for some days.

• Dude is disturbed and so is the same group of people circle jerking these posts

Screenshot_20240622-074630.png

Surprised Pikachu face.png

how they are doing on japan chart ? i mean its a japan release so we should focus on japan chart

Top 50 debut with 100k, is fine, how sweet failed massively to reach their previous songs results on japan, is already falling despite this recent release. I saw Illit magnetic doing like 300k-400k, way more than newjeans ever did, seriously hybe is nuts.

• MHJ sold 28.4K albums Day 1.

As a comparison Misamo sold 94k.

Its also almost or is an empty house in Japan too.

Wasn't paying attention to their oricon numbers, but is truth... Holy shit only 28k debut, and this is a single and Misamo was an EP, singles tend to sell more. Let's see how much they sell in the end to draw the right conclusions. Lesserafim and ive stand have the tools to compare this to their groups japan debut sales, lesserafim fans is your time to get your lick back!!

If kpop fans were smart they would start to put some respect on twice's name, 94k for a sub unit female debut, crazy numbers.

• Can’t wait until yama gets up after a crazy friday night of extended speed walking and this thread explodes to reach double digit pages with nj and mamamoo and twice all getting blown up to shiz from the same six users rehashing the same toddler fights for the 142625th time :meme-life-support:

• Me when I read first post,

they could do numbers on markets like the US only groups like bts, blackpink or twice could

download (2) (1).jpeg

I decided after another once continue being delulu asslickin army and yapping about organic hits going viral.

External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

I just realize jyp himself is kinda like a leech, it's about yg jyp collaboration back then, now the ceo attaching himself to hybe. Like ceo like fan ig

• If we are talking strictly about Spotify just BTS and BP can do bigger numbers with their groups and solo stuff.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Min antagonized the fandoms most likely to support them :facepalm:

Kpop isn't big enough in the West to get anywhere without a massive fandom like BP, BTS or Twice. The way to build one is to get support from Kpop stans but she squandered a lot of that.

If you're that stupid, you have no sense.

• MHJ sold 28.4K albums Day 1.

As a comparison Misamo sold 94k.

Its also almost or is an empty house in Japan too.

Get Up EP sold 65k on Oricon, so any single album will sell much better.

Now I wonder if MHJ doing Hi-touch fan signs yet.

Twice is huge in Japan, no need to compare with any 4th gen girl groups.

1.Twice

2.LSF

3.IVE

4.Kep1er

5.NewJeans (ongoing)

We will have aespa data soon once they had their Japanese debut.

• I not sure if that is the album that MHJ pre-sold 100k based on expected sales for fan signs in the future in Japan or it was another one.

• HYBE has Illit, Le Sserafim and Katseye in the same quarter. Bang PD is geeking to give them all the success to make Q3 successful.

so you’re saying that if the groups have successful comebacks it will be solely based on hybe and on chairman bang pd other than the actual girls themselves and their hard work? :check-bee:

• so you’re saying that if the groups have successful comebacks it will be solely based on hybe and on chairman bang pd other than the actual girls themselves and their hard work? :check-bee:

Its due to MHJ using the same concept for too long. These 4 new songs are simply not as good as ditto, hybe boy, attention, omg and super shy, which hybe already stockpiled for them pre-debut. Fans are fans and will love whatever the group releases, but casuals are fickle and get bored easily.

• Its due to MHJ using the same concept for too long. These 4 new songs are simply not as good as ditto, hybe boy, attention, omg and super shy, which hybe already stockpiled for them pre-debut. Fans are fans and will love whatever the group releases, but casuals are fickle and get bored easily.

we’re having two different conversations.

anyway, i think it’s interesting that k-pop fans fixate so much on worldwide spotify (especially us spotify) when it’s pretty obvious that a lot of k-pop songs that do well are a product of companies using organized payola for playlisting, ads and autoplay. (and yes this includes newjeans in the past too)

i’d prefer real and organic numbers over these highly inflated numbers that are supposed to sell this fantasy that kpop is relevant in the west. when in actuality it’s still a complete niche that most of the gp don’t care about at all.

celebrating inflated numbers just seems so redundant to me.

• HYBE has Illit, Le Sserafim and Katseye in the same quarter. Bang PD is geeking to give them all the success to make Q3 successful.

Bang PD prides will strike hot IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

LSF had intro songs and trailers released in triangular languages, but MHJ took the step further with a Japanese debut, bringing in the profits. :/ I do not like the approach using Japanese fans, but if became a trend, say goodbye to Japanese industry that he prides in. There is a reason Japanese industry restrict limited access to their music, culture and take such pride in them.

• it's not just payola, it's casual fans too. If you look at many Hybe groups, their Bsides have really good streams too (for Kpop), even the ones that aren't pushed on any playlists.

a lot of the Western Kpop fandom came into it via BTS, MHJ pissed them off and they're not currently listening to NewJeans, it's pretty obvious. Maybe they'll win them back, fans are fickle after all and people forget scandals and all that, but it's not just a matter of company support.

• Bang PD prides will strike hot IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

LSF had intro songs and trailers released in triangular languages, but MHJ took the step further with a Japanese debut, bringing in the profits. :/ I do not like the approach using Japanese fans, but if became a trend, say goodbye to Japanese industry that he prides in. There is a reason Japanese industry restrict limited access to their music, culture and take such pride in them.

I'm just here waiting for New Jeans and ADOR gone before 2025 rolls around. :iconpepe:

The Illit-Le Sserafim-Katseye tradeoff isn't so bad. Hybe probably has more girl groups to debut since they don't gaf about their boy groups like that. So expect his fragile ego to know no bounds.

Animated GIF

• Their older song still show no signs of weakening. Bubblegum daily streams are already below Super Shy 8|

Will be interesting to see how far they daily streams fall after a few months without release. If it fall to around 4m like Le Sserafim currently, that would be a bit worrisome for their future global success . Seems also than they get no more streams from indonesia and philippines which are usually big part of k-pop songs streams on spotify

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• so were people not listening to new jeans back then and most of the streams were paid for , or have people dropped them entirely now and thats why the streams dropped so much?

It's more about losing massive support, promoting the songs to mainstream via SNS. Not about whatever streams right now, that be the least of my worries. NJ previous songs were perfectly fine popular hits because they had that support to make it go viral everywhere.

K-pop is not giving that jams, right now. If you want to know what I'm doing, I'm listening to western payola summery bops. I prefer summery bops because it's hot, heat waves on us every day.

• How do the charts work actually like this is a genuine question

Last time people told me that a song only get boost if it was popular to begin with or that they are added to playlists (or is this a different convoy) only because the song is popular and they don't randomly add songs to increase their numbers

But now it's that songs are flopping because they lack the boost

So like it's a chicken and egg thing how does this shit actually works?

• so you’re saying that if the groups have successful comebacks it will be solely based on hybe and on chairman bang pd other than the actual girls themselves and their hard work? :check-bee:

Before that was only reserved for giving New Jeans the illusion of being relevant globally but now Hybe no longer gaf about them, they will move on to give all the support that MHJ and New Jeans spat back at them to the other labels that weren't planning to steal a label from them since 2021. I hope my response was adequate :borahae::finger-heart:

• as soon as njs gets free from hybe, they will resume their promotions on spotify with more globale marketed songs like super shy and do great all over again :saint: .

hybe is trying to damage and weaken their brand as much as they can and through all possible means as long as they still have parent compagny's prerogatives before they leave :meme-stare: .

but they're fighting in vain. true talent, quality and vision, with the right support will always preveal :iconpepe: .

Lol instead of sabotaging competition and ripping them off left and right, hybe/bang should focus on producing original quality content :pepe-just-smile: . because they've got 3 ggs as of now and man... they're all painfully mediocre and lack talent and identity :pepe-peek: .

• Before that was only reserved for giving New Jeans the illusion of being relevant globally but now Hybe no longer gaf about them, they will move on to give all the support that MHJ and New Jeans spat back at them to the other labels that weren't planning to steal a label from them since 2021. I hope my response was adequate :borahae::finger-heart:

why are you acting like hybe exclusively gave support to newjeans when we know for a fact that behind the scenes newjeans were being straight up ignored because of the fatass and his “face blindness”.

hybe has been supporting the other girl groups under their label the whole time with their excessive payola so bang can remove the k from kpop and achieve his western validation dreams :skull: (except for poor gfriend and fromis rip)

let’s not act like it was just newjeans receiving all the support. bang was straight up mad when ditto became one of the most successful kpop songs of all time.

but yes let’s celebrate bang shilling out millions to pay daddy spotify to “bury” newjeans. that wouldn’t be the first time he has made a ridiculously shitty financial mistake with his company :pepe-toast:

• Dude is disturbed and so is the same group of people circle jerking these posts

Screenshot_20240622-074630.png

This.

We needed to report these users as missing people, when NewJeans was setting a bunch of records with their Japanese singles yesterday, but now they can't stop yapping. How funny is it that at least one jobless yapper pulled the same stunt in the Megathread? Losing that injunction got her feeling some type of way after all that shit she was talking for weeks.

Also, this thread will flop just like the last couple of attempts. I'm not entertaining this idiot OP.

I'll be playing the Elden Ring DLC instead.

• This thread contains 409 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!