What are the special friendships/bonds in your favorite groups?

• I still remember during the first months after NewJeans debuted, Haerin seemed the innocent introvert. Everyone else being a crackhead and she was just there barely saying something in their content

They grow up so fast... ;judgingpepe:

Nah, I could see it from the moment they started doing Phoning lives. It was subtle, but it was just barely detectable.

This emoji epitomizes the energy Haerin has quietly manifested with her members since debut:

:meme-smirk:

Daerin is pretty endearing

Surprised it took this long for the first Daerin mention. My heart melted listening to how Haerin offered to share her bed with Danielle, because she was having trouble sleeping during all the ADOR/Hybe drama :holding-back-tears:

• CBX are obviously all close, they were the ones who went to SM with the idea of starting their sub-unit and they all lived in the same neighborhood (I think on the same street even) for ages. And ofc they're all together at INB100 now. I remember when Chen was peak despised by kfans, Xiumin still was hanging out with him in public and dgaf.

D.O. and Chanyeol are really close and have gone on two vacations together just this year so far, and done so a lot in the past as well. I remember Chanyeol's mom went to one of Ksoo's movie premieres too lol.

Suho and Kai seem very close as well, they met for Kai's bday this year and back when Kai went to enlist it was him and his non-celebrity friends + Suho (altho later the rest of EXO joined for their traditional enlistment photo).

Sehun is like the glue of the group and is equally good friends with everyone (I think Suho is friends with everyone too, but he's closest with Kai/Sehun).

But honestly, EXO had a reputation for being work friends because they were super private back in the day, but all these years later I think it's clear at least everyone has 2-3 really good friends in the group and there's a lot of overlap between friend groups (Xiumin is really close with Kai and Suho too for example). They all stuck by Chen when SM straight up asked the members if they wanted to kick him out, and they could have easily gone their own way (or had comebacks every 5 years or whatever) by now if they weren't invested in the group (especially Kai/Baekhyun/D.O. whose fans are always clamoring for them to leave).

• For Ive, i think they're all generally work friends except for Wonyoung and Yujin, those two have spent almost half their lives together.

For Twice, it's clear that Nayeon-Momo, Sana-Momo, Nayeon-Chaeyoung, and my fave Michaeng are the true non work friend ships. The rest are either work friends only or debatable.

Wonyoung and Gaeul seem pretty close, like they hang out outside of IVE content (or at least go to the trouble to pretend to do so, but I don't see other members doing that so I believe it).

Also, I remember Mina was crying when she visited Nayeon's mv filming for Pop! and then Nayeon cried at one of the Misamo fancons. I don't think they're as close as Nayeon/Momo or Mina/Chaeyoung but they seem more than work friends.

• AESPA has a whole, i think they have a pretty great bond from :

- sharing all their clothes

- trying to have a meal at home all together in the day

- karina calling them "baby" or "honey"

- karina saving giselle as "my woman"

- Winter father inviting them to visit winter birthplace and renting a hotel room for all of them

- and just them being seen multiple times by koreans hanging out together in restaurant, or doing shopping or just walking around during their freetime

- or just them helping each other with their fear

I think they have a great chemistry all together and their personalities match well with each other

• We got some friends who met as colleague (Wheein and Hwasa), then we got colleague who became friends (aespa, itzy, etc).

What I usually go by is how well a group play with each other. Behind the scenes, MV shootings, shows, etc. They teased each other, be rowdy, annoyance; that's what friends do and how comfortable they are. I mean if you showed up on your colleague's house and ate with the parents while they're away, self explanatory.. lol (MB+Solar).

I can only comment on contents I watched and so aespa, fromis9, DC, Itzy/Twice and the RV 94' seemed close to me. WJSN should also be one, whenever any members are doing vlive, another member walked in naked offscreen...

Of course their lives aren't in a 5 seconds clip we see, so we can only speculate. Im sure there're plenty more groups who are dear to one another.

---======--

• NaMoSa - NaMo could be the duo in the trio lmao but SaMo are still the closest to eo and Nayeon is also very close to Sana. They formed the strongest bond after becoming Twice cuz I can't remember a single time they interacted in Sixteen.

UJB - It used to be 2yeon and SaHyo but UJB are def the closest now. 3mix are all generally close to each other, makes sense cause they have known each other the longest.

DaTzu - These two are simply inseparable.

MiNayeon - Mina has three Korean unnies and Nayeon is her favorite. She also dotes a lot on Chaeyoung but I think she's closest to Nayeon and Jihyo if we exclude Momo and Sana.

MiChaeng is very popular but they aren't close close like people say, at least from what I have noticed. Chaeyoung is closer to Nayeon and Jeongyeon and Mina is more comfortable with Jline and NaHyo.

• I was coming to say the same. I think things they have said over the years and their lately saying their only friends within the industry are the other EXO members just prove how is the relationship of the group.

And EXO together is my favorite interactions of the group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!