[theqoo] SAKURA'S WEVERSE UPDATE (COACHELLA)

• [theqoo] SAKURA'S WEVERSE UPDATE (COACHELLA)

AVvXsEiFWbHmC1okIzxGtM1uQ2N20HLgjvA1WycxXv67Dccm8y8lreP7IKShW5Ai_vJlb-JqBclo5OaRva8EMb-0YmbjVRn5ZfmQfV5BkTdznGcRN2QHiR0Bx8Ox5-Ufdz4irpiic-OE7Fr-vxw1Zt_bsWmGm7_aw2QJ5cqH13NFM2APenmTwmf_DftYiGnBRTs-

From the moment we started preparing for Coachella, to the day we stood on the stage, I've learned many things.

What does it mean to stand on stage?

Is it to show our perfect appearance?

Is it to entertain the audience?

Or is it that, we have to complete the stage without even making a single mistake?

Different people will have different standards, isn't it?
    And wouldn't it change depending on what kind of stage it is?

For me, no matter if it's people who don't know about us, or people who are hearing our songs for the first time, I want it to be a stage which made them feel that it was a day which they had fun or a wonderful day which they will never be able to forget.

With that, I think with certainty that my determination was conveyed and that I was able to put on the best stage.

It hasn't even been 2 years since we debuted and we only ever did one tour up until now, but we held our heads high, had fun and poured in our all from the bottom of our hearts into this stage called Coachella.

Just with that, it was a day that I felt that it was life and LE SSERAFIM itself.

FEARNOTS too, will go on this life facing all sorts of difficulties and unreasonable things, isn't it.
    But, only you alone, would know with certainty about the things you have done (accomplished).

I prepared seriously for this stage, I suffered in the midst of it while having fun, and I think I was able to show everything I had on the day itself.
    I might not be enough in the eyes of someone else

But there's no such thing as a perfect person for anyone and Among all the stages we have put on, it was the best stage we have put out thus far, and that is the unshakeable truth.

That's why, I think it was a stage where we can truly look forward to us becoming an even better team and work even harder, from the bottom of our hearts.
    I think the things that you can obtain, from comparing yourself to others and comparing yourself to your past self, are entirely different.

If you would, even simply living in this tough world, I want you to discover things that makes you think that you like it from the bottom of your heart and to only look at good things or things that you like.

It's not a naive thing to look at only the good things.
    It's because that it's our life, and that we should live it the way we want to.

Today, while strolling around the venue of Coachella, countless people came up to us and said "Your stage was the best of yesterday!!!".

With that only, I am already filled with emotions.
    For the audience who were able to see us perform, having fun until the end while singing along to the songs; being able to share such a wonderful space together, is the best memory to me.

No matter what others say, I believe in what I have felt.
    Which is why I am able to be where I am right now.
    I will not betray myself and I will keep on believing in myself from now on too.
    I am filled with gratitude towards all the staff who helped us, all the dancers, the entire band who had a part in making this stage happen.

Not only that, to all the FEARNOT who came running to the venue, and to those who watched over us through the livestream, thank you so much.

It is because of FEARNOTs, that I am able to hold my head up high.
    Thank you, really.

From now on too, I will do my best to show you unimaginable sights so please keep giving us your support.

Thank you so much Coachella!!!
    Let's do our best for next week too!!!

Cr@IAmOnlyWholAm

original post: here

1. Ah... I can't with this Japanese mindset...

2. The fact that she still can't sing after all those years is just funny at this point

3. Stop talking and go practice

4. Wow this is the Japanese essence it itself

5. I'm quite an avid listener of Le Sserafim's songs, but I realize how overhyped they are compared to their skills and it's disappointing... I hope they can improve their singing to match their concept, it'll be more enjoyable to listen to their digital songs too

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. No matter how I'm reading this, I just don't get it at all? Why is she speaking like that? She seems strange

8. People who have fangirled on J-dols will probable be used to this...ㅋㅋㅋ Whenever there's a controversy about they, they will always have that typical way of covering them up while framing fans like "fighters" ㅋㅋㅋ

9. I'm a fan but...I have lost my words...

10. Hul....

[theqoo] SAKURA'S WEVERSE UPDATE (COACHELLA)
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• Sakura has my respect for this post.

Whatever one's thoughts on their performance. She responded to their "controversy" with grace, maturity, confidence, and poise.

I'm not her Stan. But this makes me think very highly of her.

Those who are her Stan and LESSERAFIM Stans should be proud.

I wish them well in their 2nd week.

• I like her energy. I think K-pop fans are too used to see idols apologizing and humiliating themselves in front of any destructive criticism they suffer, regardless If It's deserved or not, they can't handle an idol not letting anyone to hurt their confidence and openly feeling unapologetic, cause they are happy with their results and grateful there are a lot of people happy with their results.

• I have to say she has a lot of courage to say all this my respect to her about that

they probably are aware of the criticism they faced . Being an idol is much harder than what most people think. They are real people. I'm sure they will improve and will take this as a learning experience.

• Sakura is the living embodiment of the motifs and ideals LE SSERAFIM champions in their Fearless, Antifragile and Unforgiven era. It's an honest and reflective assessment of their stage and how it made her feel, but it's also defiant and unyielding to the voices and nameless faces that want it to be remembered as a black stain on their careers and turn them into a digital punching bag.

Not many people can maintain such a resolute mindset in the face of such overwhelming negativity, no matter their profession or success, so Sakura deserves respect as a person at the very least, even if you will continue to refuse to respect her as an artist.

• The only thing they should have written was to apologize to everyone for their bad vocals. They are singers, not racers, not engineers, not doctors, but singers, and if they simply don’t know how to do their job, then why are they needed at all? You need to apologize for poorly done work, and not say that someone liked it. Okay, they don't even understand what the problem is, which means they won't solve it, but the problem is serious.

• They write some kind of nonsense that is impossible to read. What were they preparing for? To a bad performance? How did they even prepare, if everyone just performed poorly (except for Chaewon), what kind of preparation was this, that in the end everything was bad. They need to lie low for a while.

• Sakura is the living embodiment of the motifs and ideals LE SSERAFIM champions in their Fearless, Antifragile and Unforgiven era. It's an honest and reflective assessment of their stage and how it made her feel, but it's also defiant and unyielding to the voices and nameless faces that want it to be remembered as a black stain on their careers and turn them into a digital punching bag.

Not many people can maintain such a resolute mindset in the face of such overwhelming negativity, no matter their profession or success, so Sakura deserves respect as a person at the very least, even if you will continue to refuse to respect her as an artist.

If only you could've done the same with BM with the 12873644837 threads you made about them.

• If only you could've done the same with BM with the 12873644837 threads you made about them.

You people are really bad at managing your emotions and separating narrative from reality. I've barely made any threads about Babymonster, and the last one I made was because I wanted Like That to be their main title track.

Can we start an official audit of my posting history, so I don't have to deal with these inane claims anymore? You must actually have me confused with David.

• I fucking hate these knetz, so the Japanese mindset is what? Resilience and maturity? I'm glad she isnt sucking up to any of these ugly talentless losers

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• I fucking hate these knetz, so the Japanese mindset is what? Resilience and maturity? I'm glad she isnt sucking up to any of these ugly talentless losers

International fans have been much worse than the Korean netizens this time around

• International fans have been much worse than the Korean netizens this time around

I'm moreso talking about their comments about her "Japanese mindset"

On twitter people are making fun of mostly Yunjin... and throwing death threats

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• "3. Stop talking and go practice" ¬‿¬

This is what I actually thought when I had read her letter

• What are those weird comments about "Japanese mindset".. This is a good mindset to have in this industry, so good on her. I wish them luck on their next performances. This backlash is way out of hand.

• The only thing they should have written was to apologize to everyone for their bad vocals. They are singers, not racers, not engineers, not doctors, but singers,

They are idols.

• "3. Stop talking and go practice" ¬‿¬

This is what I actually thought when I had read her letter

She has been in the Industry for 12+ years, her singing won't get much better, she is who she is, like it or leave it.

• They are idols.

Then why do they upload music to music platforms? If they are idols, then they should remove all music and not disgrace themselves at music ceremonies, since they have nothing to do with music. If you release music and make money from it, then you are a singer.

• Then why do they upload music to music platforms? If they are idols, then they should remove all music and not disgrace themselves at music ceremonies, since they have nothing to do with music. If you release music and make money from it, then you are a singer.

Why do DJs upload their mixes onto music platforms?

Why do rappers upload their raps onto music platforms?

Why do orchestras or other instrumental music gets uploaded to music platforms?

They should take it all down.

• International fans have been much worse than the Korean netizens this time around

You’d be bemused to know the clown train has gone full circle and Chosun Ilbo (one of Korea biggest newspaper) has published an article about negative sns comments from inetz despite good review from NME.

Also comments from more neutral sources all hate on Hybe rather than LSRFM.

Theqoo is a shitty idol type forum similar to THIS forum where hate comments are almost always from rivaling fandoms

• Some criticism is warranted but I've literally never understood how people can be so upset and hateful over performances they didn't pay to see and probably never would pay to see.

After the past month, I honestly never again want to see international fans treat Korean netizens like they're the only ones capable of turning into hellspawn whose mission is to terrorize and tear down everything in their sight.

What I've seen from ifans literally since Easy dropped has been toxic enough to make taking a dip in a nuclear powerplant a more holistic experience in comparison.

• Because a DJ is a musical artist, because a rapper is a singer, just like others. Their skills create the music they sell. LSF make music? No, they only perform it using vocals, the conclusion is that they are singers. So what do you think a singer should be able to do? Well, or, just give the name Le Sserafim to the music producers who create the tracks, and identify the members as backing vocalists who simply perform, nothing more, and give the awards to those who really deserve it.

• You’d be bemused to know the clown train has gone full circle and Chosun Ilbo (one of Korea biggest newspaper) has published an article about negative sns comments from inetz despite good review from NME.

Also comments from more neutral sources all hate on Hybe rather than LSRFM.

Theqoo is a shitty idol type forum similar to THIS forum where hate comments are almost always from rivaling fandoms

And the occupants of the clown train will actually be happy about this like they accomplished something and it's a bullet point to pin to the top of a resume.

It's just pathetic. And the saddest part is we ALL know where the hate is coming from and why.

• Because a DJ is a musical artist, because a rapper is a singer, just like others. Their skills create the music they sell. LSF make music? No, they only perform it using vocals, the conclusion is that they are singers. So what do you think a singer should be able to do? Well, or, just give the name Le Sserafim to the music producers who create the tracks, and identify the members as backing vocalists who simply perform, nothing more, and give the awards to those who really deserve it.

Like I said, Idols.

That is what Idol music has always been. (with the exception of a few idol producers)

• To be fair to idols, there are some that are also singers.

Example

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I am not sure how to take it, on one hand i have always liked Sakura she is one of my bias idols mostly because of her personality and how funny she is in variety i just really like her, on the other hand her singing abilities are non existant and as much as i like her i can't deny how bad she is at singing, i do feel even if she still bad because let's face it she can't sing, you can tell she really did try hard and there was an improvement from her encores but the bar was so low that even after this improvement it is still pretty bad

I am glad she has a strong mental and she had fun at coachella and i hope she can keep on improving and remaining strong but i also understand why some people are upset about the vocals, really wish HYBE would just get better vocal couches

Everyone knows i have always found New Jeans vocal pretty average, not good not horrible, but i actually appreciate their vocals so much more after Illit's and Le sserafim's vocals, maybe NJ aren't the best singers but at least they can carry their songs

• This thread contains 46 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!