Are BabyMonster the most talented girl group in 4th and 5th gen?

• Are BabyMonster the most talented girl group in 4th and 5th gen?

Rap

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They have 2 rappers.

Dance

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is their rapper, a vocal and main vocal.

Vocals

They have another main vocal coming back soon.

• Looks like the general consensus so far is that Nmixx is the most talented group in 4th gen.

I'm really curious how BabyMonster will do in early April. If they don't do well again, it means in kpop that talent doesn't really help that much, and companies are better off picking visual groups.

• Lets see how they perform live and how really good are at singing once they got some wins. Groups can sing very well in studio but later suck in encores because their technique is bad. About dancing, yeah they are nice, but nothing amazing, nothing outstanding. LSF members dance much better.

• Loudly claiming that your faves are actually the most talented after they release a bunch of flops?

Now how you gonna ripoff NMIXX's playbook like that? :cursing:

• Can't really tell but I got good vibes from them at the debut with a lot of potential, one of the more intresting groups debuting last couple years for sure. But many groups disappoint in the long run with too many boring songs.

• Lets see how they perform live and how really good are at singing once they got some wins. Groups can sing very well in studio but later suck in encores because their technique is bad. About dancing, yeah they are nice, but nothing amazing, nothing outstanding. LSF members dance much better.

Not to speak too soon, but Babymonster is the 2nd best vocal group of this generation.( First Nmixx) It's weird that you expect them to screw up on Encore. Good vocalists are definitely obvious in every way. Also Even the 14-year-old members sing very well and have a technique and beautiful voice beyond their age. Ruka and Chiquita definitely give off a more main dancer vibe than the Le Sserafim members. I like Le Sserafim, but it is not very clear who the main dancer is. In terms of rap, if I'm not mistaken, Gidle is the only one who raps well among this generation's girl groups. Maybe Everglow too.

I don't know what their music will be like, but there is no doubt that they are talented. I wish more talented groups were more successful, but unfortunately people look at the package a bit. If you can't make people love your visual, concept, aesthetic and music, you can't be successful that much.

• Not to speak too soon, but Babymonster is the 2nd best vocal group of this generation.( First Nmixx) It's weird that you expect them to screw up on Encore. Good vocalists are definitely obvious in every way. Also Even the 14-year-old members sing very well and have a technique and beautiful voice beyond their age. Ruka and Chiquita definitely give off a more main dancer vibe than the Le Sserafim members. I like Le Sserafim, but it is not very clear who the main dancer is. In terms of rap, if I'm not mistaken, Gidle is the only one who raps well among this generation's girl groups. Maybe Everglow too.

I don't know what their music will be like, but there is no doubt that they are talented. I wish more talented groups were more successful, but unfortunately people look at the package a bit. If you can't make people love your visual, concept, aesthetic and music, you can't be successful that much.

I dont expect them to do bad in encores. I just want to know how good they are in vocal technique. And how good all the members are. See, i thought at first Aespa was better than Nmixx in vocals just judging the MVs and some "live performances" but later i find Aespa main vocalists, have some issues, they are not that "perfect", they are very good for sure, but not as i expected. I also find out JYP now kinda sucks in production, lol (Thats why Itzy sound worst now than before)
    About dancing, judging by the clip OP upload and Batter Up MV, I can say LSF members dance much better. IMO.

I cant tell about rap, tbh i dont care much about rap. Im not a fan.

• Mamamoo and SPICA were the most talented in their respective eras and i most definitely only streamed one or two songs sis.

I’m gonna just drop a fact: pop music is easy to follow along to and imitate. If you cant easily lose yourself in a beat (aka it shouldnt have abrupt change ups) then you need to readjust your attention and often music is being used as catharsis, not as a challenge. And with that, having raps that are too hard to learn and notes that are way too high to hit all of the time is not that great of an idea either. The listener often also wants to sing along so if they cant fathom hitting half of the songs notes, it wont happen.

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• No offense to Babymonster girls, but we still didn't hear them sing LIVE, so we can't judge them. We only heard Ahyeon sing live. So, technically, she's the only real talent there!

Also, like the others already mentioned, even if BM girls can sing, rap and dance, NMIXX, not mention KISS OF LIFE are way ahead of them! Especially KIOF! They're the new vocal groups! BM has a LOT to prove.

Let's be real, Babymonster are just lucky because they are a YG group, that's why most Kpop fans don't even mention KIOF. It's like another Colored group vs Mamamoo, honestly.

• I dont expect them to do bad in encores. I just want to know how good they are in vocal technique. And how good all the members are. See, i thought at first Aespa was better than Nmixx in vocals just judging the MVs and some "live performances" but later i find Aespa main vocalists, have some issues, they are not that "perfect", they are very good for sure, but not as i expected. I also find out JYP now kinda sucks in production, lol (Thats why Itzy sound worst now than before)
    About dancing, judging by the clip OP upload and Batter Up MV, I can say LSF members dance much better. IMO.

I cant tell about rap, tbh i dont care much about rap. Im not a fan.

These are their vocalists. Even vocal coaches in Youtube say that they are one of the best vocal groups in kpop

External Content www.youtube.com

• Don't believe everything you hear on Youtube, because most of them are giving positive review for more views. That's why I only read blogs instead. I'm not saying they're bad, but we still need to hear them live, I mean REAL LIVE, not pre-recorded version and in the YG dungeon where everything sound nice.

• Don't believe everything you hear on Youtube, because most of them are giving positive review for more views. That's why I only read blogs instead. I'm not saying they're bad, but we still need to hear them live, I mean REAL LIVE, not pre-recorded version and in the YG dungeon where everything sound nice.

Watch their trainee evaluations, practice videos, vlogs, or whatsoever then.

They haven't promoted yet, so they lack content yet.

• I Don't say they are bad. For what I look they are very good. I just want to listen them singing in encores to have a more informed opinion. That's all.

• Nmixx only has lily, baemon can all sing. They literally a vocal group :cursing: :cursing:

Do they sound like a group who only has Lily ?

• To prove it, you must first produce a song with a strong voice.

Like Aepsa, their fans say they are really good live

But so far, SM hides their singing and chooses mechanical songs

GP and Kpop fans won't recognize it until you show them

“ < 4 you & her

• That's it? Now I an more than impressed that BM is a better vocal group :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Watch their trainee evaluations, practice videos, vlogs, or whatsoever then.

They haven't promoted yet, so they lack content yet.

We've already discussed about it but you don't like to hear it and accept it. This is not live, this is pre-recorded. It baffles me how people can't tell anymore what is live and what's not. Congratulations to kpop companies, they've brainwashed their fans really well.

• We've already discussed about it but you don't like to hear it and accept it. This is not live, this is pre-recorded. It baffles me how people can't tell anymore what is live and what's not. Congratulations to kpop companies, they've brainwashed their fans really well.

I think they will be one of those vocal groups that never sing live.

I hope some of the members go to at least lee mu jin.

• Looks like the general consensus so far is that Nmixx is the most talented group in 4th gen.

I'm really curious how BabyMonster will do in early April. If they don't do well again, it means in kpop that talent doesn't really help that much, and companies are better off picking visual groups.

Talent won't help you if you don't have good songs. Yes, people will praise your vocals but they won't stream your work. Example: Nmixx. Taylor swift is average singer but she has huge fan base because people like her songs. It's about songs.

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!