Have you ever cried with a Kpop song?

• Spring Day

and more specifically the explanation video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• These two make me bawl my eyes out everytime I listen to them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

honourable mention: Loser by Bigbang

• 2ne1 goodbye

I felt heart break of 2ne1's disbandment even though i don't even stan them (tbh i don't even names of all the members but still)

• No. Can def. feel the emotions and not get overwhelmed by them.

I can yawn and my eyes water though.

The last one that ached so beautifully was a throwback-solo ballad:

IU - Hi Spring Bye

• BTS - We are Bulletproof: the Eternal. Just watched the mv and starting crying 😭😭😭

"We were only seven, but we have you all now"

:waterr:

• This group is probably not on anyone's radar, since they debuted and disbanded too soon.

The music sounded upbeat, but the video hit you in the feels. Actress did a great job. Could be wrong, but the music video itself might be a tribute to the Sewol Tragedy.

The Ark - The Light

---======---

• Not songs but there are 2 videos that I can't make it through without a couple of leaks

External Content www.instagram.com

• Ugly made me so emo, thinking of the girls getting humiliated by YG for their looks.

You Never Know by BP affects me the same way, thinking of all the hardships the poor girls faced.

But only one song has consistently made me tear up. IU's magnum opus, her tribute to her long dead friends.

The bridge with IU crying a single tear at 2:39 while she's sleeping and reliving her memories with Sulli and Jong... :sob-bunny: :sob-bunny: :sob-bunny:

• I definitely cried to few kpop songs, especially ballads.

I am not sure if this counts as kpop but it made me sob like a baby :waterr:

• Spring Day

and more specifically the explanation video

I was about to post. Spring day makes me bawl

• External Content www.youtube.com

Shamefully I must admit this has happened one time for me. Everyone thought they would disband so this release hit different.

• Yep to BTS and IU. For IU, the song of hers that gets me is Above the Time - the emotions conveyed by her vocals and music was excellent.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!