How long it will take for YG Entertainment to transfer blinks into Babymonster fandom?

• We know every time a kpop company debut a new group their plan is basically just relocate most of the fans of their active older groups into the new one, they use a myriad of tactics for that, and they are so effective than even Sandara Park admitted that most blackjacks just become blinks after some years.

YG has now the task to transfer the majority of blinks into babymonster fandom and made them support mainly baemon instead of blackpink, and I believe yg have it easy, not only they have the chance of keeping blackpink name and group activities and use it to pass on their fans into their new group but unlike other companies that are obligated to differentiate their new groups enough, yg can simply copy paste the same formula over and over again and it will work because no one else is offering the same as good as them each time, so their new group will have the same music, visual identity, concepts than the previous one without the handicap of less content older group usually have, and that will slowly break blinks will of being loyal blackpink fans.

So I think that it won't take yg too much to complete the transfer of most blinks into babymonster fandom, the process already started on some of my blinks friends on here, I say in 2 years most blinks will be multi stans of blackpink and baemon mixed with jennie, lisa, rose, and jisoo solo members who also are part of baemon fandom.

How long you guys say this process will take? Or maybe you are one of the ones who believe blackpink will defy logic and history and maintain their core blink fandom no matter baemon?

• Honestly to me, it all comes down to if their debut album is good. Like of course blinks will already stan them because they're BP's little sister group, but eventually if there's nothing unique about them blinks aren't gonna leave BP so easily. With 2ne1 it was easier because in that time, YG had already broken down 2ne1 so much to the point blackjacks saw no hope in them and moved on, but Blackpink still have a lot of comebacks to go before they settle down forever. I already see token stanning happening but all of that will fade away if YG doesn't make a good impression and differentiate Baemon to BP and 2ne1. YG can't rely on the allure of the "next girl group" forever, and Blinks will not stay if there's nothing iconic about them.

• from what i observe in the past, YG has the least company stans. It is all thanks to YG dungeon strategy, whenever a new group is out, the older groups are usually at stake of getting less opportunity to release music.

It happened to 2NE1-Blackpink, Blackpink-Treasure, Winner-Ikon. The only time there was transfer of fans was during debut of 2ne1 where many fans of Big Bang gave them supports.

In Baemon case, Im sure at least 50% of the blinks are NOT supporting Baemon because of Bp already longer-than-usual hiatus before this. Having another junior GG basically would mean less attention to BP. Also, add to that is the uncertainty over contract. If the contract renewal is confirmed, then maybe some blinks would feel more comfortable to stan Baemon. Otherwise, if no renewal as group, baemon will forever be blamed for the non-renewal (just like how 2ne1 disband was blamed onto Bp debut)

• Honestly to me, it all comes down to if their debut album is good. Like of course blinks will already stan them because they're BP's little sister group, but eventually if there's nothing unique about them blinks aren't gonna leave BP so easily. With 2ne1 it was easier because in that time, YG had already broken down 2ne1 so much to the point blackjacks saw no hope in them and moved on, but Blackpink still have a lot of comebacks to go before they settle down forever. I already see token stanning happening but all of that will fade away if YG doesn't make a good impression and differentiate Baemon to BP and 2ne1. YG can't rely on the allure of the "next girl group" forever, and Blinks will not stay if there's nothing iconic about them.

many blackjacks hated blackpink what are you talking about? the most hate bp during debut ( with some exceptions) was from blackjacks. blinks are mostly came from multi fandom, sones and new kpop fans and some yg stans but those aren't as many nowadays

to reply to OP YG stans existed more the 2nd generation but they aren't as many today like hybe or SM stans many of them might check them out but they don't necessarily are gonna stan them. YG stans can't really support each other because they all blame each other of favoritism or lack of promos for their faves. Many YG stans today are treasure fans

• many blackjacks hated blackpink what are you talking about? the most hate bp during debut ( with some exceptions) was from blackjacks. blinks are mostly came from multi fandom, sones and new kpop fans and some yg stans but those aren't as many nowadays

I never said anything about blackjacks becoming blinks if you read my reply you'd see I said blackjacks moved on (to a variety of other groups), not blackjacks became blinks.

:green-heart::white-heart::green-heart:

Story pin imageStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• THIS Blink will not be transferring over to the toddler group anytime soon unless their music is OUTSTANDING.

If Blackpink do truly go away, I'll just lean harder to Itzy, Dreamcatcher, Rolling Quartz and might open my heart more to another group like XG or LSF or Kiss of Life.

I don't see the logic in why just because I liked Blackpink I need to swear fealty to Baby Monster.

• How long it takes to transfer Onces to NMIXX?

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• yg can simply copy paste the same formula over and over again and it will work because no one else is offering the same as good as them each time, so their new group will have the same music, visual identity, concepts than the previous one without the handicap of less content older group usually have, and that will slowly break blinks will of being loyal blackpink fans.

Blackpink wasn't supposed to be 4 members as 2ne1. At least, Miyeon and Seoyeon should debut with them, but they left YG. Blackpink has three de-facto foreign members while 2ne1 consist of Koreans only. I don't know how you heard the same music except "As if it's your last" which was originally composed for 2ne1.

I can't see a ground for your Babymonster theory as well. BM is 7 members group with much younger roster, I would rather compare it to NewJeans.

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• Honestly I don't know if blinks necessarily will convert.

Like I would think many of them might be extra bitter that a new group has new songs and BP doesn't and hate on the new group

YG also seem to be a dying breed I don't know if they have that many existing company stans

Like the YG company stans are loud and obnoxious but they aren't numerous. A lot blinks kinda HATE the YG BGs because they see them as groups that always have comebacks while BP doesn't.

• from what i observe in the past, YG has the least company stans. It is all thanks to YG dungeon strategy, whenever a new group is out, the older groups are usually at stake of getting less opportunity to release music.

It happened to 2NE1-Blackpink, Blackpink-Treasure, Winner-Ikon. The only time there was transfer of fans was during debut of 2ne1 where many fans of Big Bang gave them supports.

In Baemon case, Im sure at least 50% of the blinks are NOT supporting Baemon because of Bp already longer-than-usual hiatus before this. Having another junior GG basically would mean less attention to BP. Also, add to that is the uncertainty over contract. If the contract renewal is confirmed, then maybe some blinks would feel more comfortable to stan Baemon. Otherwise, if no renewal as group, baemon will forever be blamed for the non-renewal (just like how 2ne1 disband was blamed onto Bp debut)

why do you think yg is not getting contrats with BP members. They must know that as fast as they sign, their future would be obscure

they must have a strategy to at least not be blocked by YG as a group

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!